Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. (31771 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmm

I have no interest in watching the video. Since I wasn't there live to be able to tell if it's staged or not then no need watching it cos my answers, even all our answers may be wrong or right because those are the only outcomes - true or false.

To me miracles are real and you're also not wrong to say, miracles can be staged.

But why do we go around calling all miracles staged?The best way to get the truth is to look for the benefiters of those miracles we see on videos and then find out from there. That's the best way to go about investigating instead of calling them staged. Besides the faces of those who received the miracles weren't hidden.

So anyone interested in finding out if it's staged or not should do the investigations rightly and not by guessing in an authoritative manner. Also, the person should publish facts after his findings, to prove why a miracle shown on public videos in the midst of thousands is said to be staged - the best evidence will be for those who received the said miracles to give a different version of their testimony by telling us they were all staged.

the OP of this thread once posted a video claiming he healed HIV, beat his chest and promised anyone who is able to prove the miracle false a payment of 500K NGN, most of our Christian brothers believed the miracle to he true and even used the miracle to buttress arguments when debating skeptics; unfortunately for the OP, a Nairalander called "Sir.john" took up the offer and proved beyond reasonable doubt that no miracle took place, needles to say our trustworthy OP kept his word by paying Sir.John a total of 0 NGN while giving stupid, flimsy and nonsensical excuse

edit: here's the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

But why do we go around calling all miracles staged?The best way to get the truth is to look for the benefiters of those miracles we see on videos and then find out from there. .

Naaah....... bennyann,

The best and only means, of verifying the claim of miracle, by your God, is to do the following;

*get a blind man, diagnosed by ophthalmologist. In the presence of claimants of miracle working Yahweh or Jesus.

* get regular media crew, you, pastors and atheists

*proceed to national Stadium.

*there, the pastor, shall cause the blind man, to regain his sight.

* after this, we shall repeat the feat for other blind men.

If it happens this way, miracle is confirmed 100%.

are you ready?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Kikikikikikiki...... "confront you".... Kikikikikikiki.....

Holyghost must be deluding you, with the legendary story of Goliath and David.

You're permanently off a likely moniker, of interest to me. What you will get from me henceforth, is treatment that i have been bestowing on your fellow felixomoron.

What the heck is "kikikikiki" ?

I'm gona let you be because I know you actually afraid of what's gona happen to you and you trying to save yourself - that's if we should discuss God's existence ( even though you are not a worthy interlocutor )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 18, 2017
I continued reading from page 7 and I must say, "Billy" is far better than this spectacular.

All spectacular does currently is to call him a quack which I see Billy not responding to. Nice one Billy.

Keep ya speciality anonymous.... Anyways, before any idiot quote me to spew thrash, am a carpenter who god in his mercy manage give one small contract to buy Nokia...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 9:30pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Naaah....... bennyann,

The best and only means, of verifying the claim of miracle, by your God, is to do the following;

*get a blind man, diagnosed by ophthalmologist. In the presence of claimants of miracle working Yahweh or Jesus.

are you ready?

amputee doesn't need all these "professionals"

or maybe Bennyann should pray and heal Ayefele
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:
So, @ spacetacular and co.
So what your idea of a medical practitioner is someone who claims to be a paramedic, a trauma surgeon and a plastic surgeon at the same time? Really?
Since you're a surgeon then, riddle me this question.
Which Medical school did you attend?
Where did you do your residency?
Are you a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons?

Of course your fellow theists will last up what you say, it's all about theist vs atheist, not being objective.

If you can just do your diligence and read up about EMS and Paramedics, you'll know that there's no way in hell she's a surgeon.

A surgeon that doesn't scrub into the theater for surgeries, is that one a surgeon?
You keep throwing questions but can't answer the one she has been asking. sad
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Naaah....... bennyann,

are you ready?

If the miracle is confirmed what then happens , does it mean God did it ? If the miracle is not confirmed , does it mean God couldn't do it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:34pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

You keep throwing questions but can't answer the one she has been asking. sad
I'm not under any obligation to reveal my specialty to anyone, the people that have the right to know are my patients and the smiles on their faces after they see me makes it all worth it.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all their back and forth doesn't make the miracle "unstaged" if its staged and vice versa

I'm a skeptic and I ask myself can this be staged? the answer is hell yeah!
But do you honestly think someone can be paid to be in chains for months just to make the injury real? I mean look at those injuries.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You say you're a surgeon and you can't even answer those questions.
You made the claim, not me.
So, our paramedic who is also a trauma surgeon and a plastic surgeon.
Do you scrub into the theater?
Do they hand you scalpel to perform surgeries?

I'm certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (the body that license foreign trained doctors in the US) do your want my ECFMG number to verify? Nah, not giving, privacy issues.
Im Licensed by MDCN (Nigeria)
I'm licensed by the hospital country where I graduated from Med school, which also gives me the license to Practice in Germany and Russia.
We're dropping certifications, right?

Listen kid the time it took you to type all that rubbish up there it would have taken you a far less time to simply type your medical specialty.
You said you were practicing medicine in Europe and Africa. Then you said you are licensed to practice in 3 countries and working on your 4th. However your comment here says you already have 4 licenses. one in USA, One in Nigeria, One in Germany which by extension covers Russia which makes 4 countries already so how come you are still seeking a 4th license? lol so much lies in you sir

Quack dr fish what is your medical specialty?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I'm not under any obligation to reveal my specialty to anyone, the people that have the right to know are my patients and the smiles on their faces after they see me makes it all worth it.

And is she under any obligation to respond to your questions .

Nwanne , cooperate joor !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

But do you honestly think someone can be paid to be in chains for months just to make the injury real?

absoFUCKINGlutely
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

amputee doesn't need all these "professionals"

or maybe Bennyann should pray and heal Ayefele

TB Joshua and Oyakhilome are not aware that ayefele exist. But now that sister bennyann is aware, we might see Yahweh proving itself.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Naaah....... bennyann,

are you ready?

grin

Till then stop claiming miracles are staged until proven so. What about that? Is it something difficult?

Besides, such assignments are given solely by God and not humans. We listen to His instructions and commands before we move or go by them.

Gerrit?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

TB Joshua and Oyakhilome are not aware that ayefele exist. But now that sister bennyann is aware, we might see Yahweh proving itself.

Can you answer my question sir
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:41pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Listen kid the time it took you to type all that rubbish up there it would have taken you a far less time to simply type your medical specialty.
You said you were practiced medicine in Europe and Africa. Then you said you are licensed to practice in 3 countries and working on your 4th. However your comment here says you already have 4 licenses. one in USA, One in Nigeria, One in Germany which by extension covers Russia which makes 4 countries already so how come you are still seeking a 4th license? lol so much lies in you sir

Quack dr fish what is your medical specialty?
Paramedic cum Trauma surgeon cum plastic surgeon
You're a surgeon, answer, is it difficult?
Do you scrub into the theater for surgeries?
Do they hand you scalpel to perform surgeries?

Nigeria and the country where I graduated from, cos of that I can work in Russia without paperwork, Germany is the 3rd.
America is the 4th that I'm working on, I'm already ECFMG certified, just a little bit of paperwork to make it all official, already passed my usmle steps.

So our resident surgeon, you still haven't answered the questions.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

so true, after all the Bible said they shall ask anything in his name and it shall be done so long they have a little faith

the story of the man at the beautiful gate buttresses this, the guy was just asking for money but Peter healed him anyways, even the healed guy had NO faith

centurion's servant story also shows that all Bennyann has to do is "Say the word" and Ayefele would be healed, after all Jesus said they'll do "Greater works"
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And is she under any obligation to respond to your questions .

Nwanne , cooperate joor !
She already claimed a specialty, so, the questions are just icing on the cake. But she won't answer them, cos she's not a surgeon.
Have you even googled what a paramedic is to see why she can't be a surgeon?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There is nothing special about revealing your specialty because as a medical practitioner that is your uniqueness and people can know the right questions to ask and the right cases to bring to you and can also know your limitations in medicine.

Say it and be damned for the liar you are.

Since you are not under any obligation to respond to my close to 30 singular question yet assume i am also under obligation to respond to your staccato of questions then you must need am fMRI
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Now tell me you do not know that PERHAPS means maybe yes or maybe no. You still have not answered my question.

*synonymous with most of your fellow Christians here, is lies and chronic denial.

I asked you, so you don't claim that you never said it, in relation to the crux of this thread.

* let's take the "yes" part of your claim, by what rational and intelligent means, can you establish that your God may have healed the lunatic?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

She already claimed a specialty, so, the questions are just icing on the cake. But she won't answer them, cos she's not a surgeon.

a paramedic can't become a surgeon OR a paramedic cannot be a surgeon at the same time?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Are these questions simpler than 'what is your medical specialty' ?

Nwanne , cooperate oo .
What do we have to do to appease this young man to tell us his specialty na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:49pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You are so fake you do not even realize it mate. A Paramedic is an ER doctor/surgeon and ER doctors are trained trauma surgeons. How shallow can you be?

What is your medical specialty? Just one question i asked and you slithered away to consult your online journals and returned to regurgitate what google fed you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Strawman: 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
felixomor:
Its been some time bro Greetings grin
KingEbukasBlog:
Strawman , howdy bro ?
I'm cool bros. Nice to see you're both still doing well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Ok

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:55pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

a paramedic can't become a surgeon OR a paramedic cannot be a surgeon at the same time?
A paramedic can't be a surgeon, they didn't graduate medical school with an MBBS or an MD degree.
The only way a paramedic can become a surgeon is if they go through medical school, graduate with an MBBS or MD, go through residency training, become a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons.
I've asked her all these and she refused to answer.
You have Google, Google paramedics and EMT, it will all make sense.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Paramedics are advanced providers of emergency medical care and we are highly educated in topics such as anatomy and physiology, cardiology, medications, and medical procedures. We build on our EMT education and learn more skills such as administering medications, starting intravenous lines, providing advanced airway management for patients, and learning to resuscitate and support patients with significant problems such as heart attacks and traumas and also engage in emergency trauma surgeries. I bet he does not know that.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You are so fake you do not even realize it mate. A Paramedic is an ER doctor/surgeon and ER doctors are trained trauma surgeons. How shallow can you be?

What is your medical specialty? Just one question i asked and you slithered away to consult your online journals and returned to regurgitate what google fed you.

Damn woman , you are on fire !

( How I wish Nairaland had the fire emoji smiley Its 2017 s.eun angry Give us a fire emoji ! )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

grin

Till then stop claiming miracles are staged until proven so. What about that? Is it something difficult?

Besides, such assignments are given solely by God and not humans. We listen to His instructions and commands before we move or go by them.

Gerrit?

Noooo I didn't Gerrit! Now that you're bound by the instructions below, what instructions are you waiting for again, bennyann?

St. Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

The Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

absoFUCKINGlutely
Sir, so you are telling me that it is more plausible to pay someone to be in chains for months, injuring himself lots of times (because the injuries were gotten from struggle with the chain) just to stage a miracle than for an actual miracle to occur? Surely, the church could have taken the easier route to claim the man was only mad for a short period, hence not needing the injuries. Or even used Hollywood-like make up (gullible people would still believe).
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

so true, after all the Bible said they shall ask anything in his name and it shall be done so long they have a little faith

the story of the man at the beautiful gate buttresses this, the guy was just asking for money but Peter healed him anyways, even the healed guy had NO faith

centurion's servant story also shows that all Bennyann has to do is "Say the word" and Ayefele would be healed, after all Jesus said they'll do "Greater works"

See them. Troublemakers. Now you can quote Bible just because you want to encourage one to do your bidding.

Thanks for the inspiration. But I don't receive orders from you.

If you ask me, that sudden desire to wanting to heal someone is some of the signs that shows you have a calling. Why then are you passing it unto me?

Go by the Scriptures you just ministered to me and then apply them. The sudden desire in you is not ordinary and that's because you brought up the name of the man and you kept stressing on it.

Jokers. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

A paramedic can't be a surgeon, they didn't graduate medical school with an MBBS or an MD degree.
The only way a paramedic can become a surgeon is if they go through medical school, graduate with an MBBS or MD, go through residency training, become a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons.
I've asked her all these and she refused to answer.
You have Google, Google paramedics and EMT, it will all make sense.

You are overly dependent on google for a supposed medical practitioner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.