Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. (31963 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:59pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You are so fake you do not even realize it mate. A Paramedic is an ER doctor/surgeon and ER doctors are trained trauma surgeons. How shallow can you be?

What is your medical specialty? Just one question i asked and you slithered away to consult your online journals and returned to regurgitate what google fed you.
A doctor is not a surgeon, stop mixing the two.
A doctor is someone who graduated from medical school with an MD or MBBS, a Surgeon went through residency training and is a Fellow of whatever body that is in charge of their training.
I agree with you, most ER doctors are trained trauma surgeons after going through residency.
But you didn't go through residency and you're not a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, so, you are no surgeon,stop lying.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
I know Billy too well wink.

He's not a doctor. Far from. Been one.
He's a receptionist at one of the FMC at Maiduguri. Hope that answers ya question and makes you sleep well at night.... @to Those It may concern
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

What do we have to do to appease this young man to tell us his specialty na?

My dear bro , I think you are asking this with the presumption there is one .

Thank God adepeter26 is here to see how this ends
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

He's a receptionist at one of the FMC at Maiduguri. Hope that answers ya question and makes you sleep well at night.... @to Those It may concern

And you are a carpenter grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Paramedics are advanced providers of emergency medical care and we are highly educated in topics such as anatomy and physiology, cardiology, medications, and medical procedures. We build on our EMT education and learn more skills such as administering medications, starting intravenous lines, providing advanced airway management for patients, and learning to resuscitate and support patients with significant problems such as heart attacks and traumas and also engage in emergency trauma surgeries. I bet he does not know that.
EMT school training.
You didn't graduate with an MBBS or MD. Stop claiming what you're not.
And it's called pharmacology, not medications.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
Strawman:

I'm cool bros. Nice to see you're both still doing well.

We are fine bro . Thank God

Does this new development remind of you something ?

Hint : https://www.nairaland.com/3299206/exposed-atheist-truthman83-lied-deceived

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, so you are telling me that it is more plausible to pay someone to be in chains for months, injuring himself lots of times (because the injuries were gotten from struggle with the chain) just to stage a miracle than for an actual miracle to occur? Surely, the church could have taken the easier route to claim the man was only mad for a short period, hence not needing the injuries. Or even used Hollywood-like make up (gullible people would still believe).

bro, I'm not here to debate which one is more plausible than the other

my question was very simple "Can this be staged?" and the answer is yes! any honest person would answer yes to the above..... forget all these semantics bro
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Noooo I didn't Gerrit! Now that you're bound by the instructions below, what instructions are you waiting for again, bennyann?

St. Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

The Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Wonderful. grin brother Akin.

You guys just reminded me of the temptations Jesus faced in the wilderness.

Make una Well-done. I throw way hand for una

I beg make una let me fast finish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You are overly dependent on google for a supposed medical practitioner.
I like people reading for themselves instead of force feeding them information. You've got a problem with that?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

A doctor is not a surgeon, stop mixing the two.
A doctor is someone who graduated from medical school with an MD or MBBS, a Surgeon went through residency training and is a Fellow of whatever body that is in charge of their training.
I agree with you, most ER doctors are trained trauma surgeons after going through residency.
But you didn't go through residency and you're not a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, so, you are no surgeon,stop lying.

Paper pusher and online medical journal hugger i know you are fake and the fun part is you also know this but are just playing for pride. So being Licensed by BAAPS which is a branch off of RCS but under their watch does not put me under RCS? What sort of amphetamine are you on sir?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

See them. Troublemakers. Now you can quote Bible just because you want to encourage one to do your bidding.

Thanks for the inspiration. But I don't receive orders from you.

If you ask me, that sudden desire to wanting to heal someone is some of the signs that shows you have a calling. Why then are you passing it unto me?

Go by the Scriptures you just ministered to me and then apply them. The sudden desire in you is not ordinary and that's because you brought up the name of the man and you kept stressing on it.

Jokers. grin

we quote the Bible a lot to show the absurdity of it all

I expected excuses and I got it
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And you are a carpenter grin
Experienced carpenter....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

Wonderful. grin brother Akin.
You guys just reminded me of the temptations Jesus faced in the wilderness.
Make una Well-done. I throw way hand for una
I beg make una let me fast finish grin
You dey fast?
From food or the other one?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

Experienced carpenter....
wink
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

we quote the Bible a lot to show the absurdity of it all

I expected excuses and I got it

Yawns ...

You misinterpret the bible to fit into your absurd worldview you mean ?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:10pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Paper pusher and online medical journal hugger i know you are fake and the fun part is you also know this but are just playing for pride. So being Licensed by BAAPS which is a branch off of RCS but under their watch does not put me under RCS? What sort of amphetamine are you on sir?
See, it is very simple, I am not asking you for whichever body you belong is affiliated to, it's a simple question, are you a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons? Every Surgeon trained in the UK is one, they all have FRCS attached to their names. If your were a surgeon, your name would read Dr Spacetacular FRCS.
But, it's too hard for you, you're not a fellow, so you can't be a surgeon.

Let me step down a bit, which degree did you graduate with? MD or MBBS?
You went to EMT school, you're never a doctor.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

EMT school training.
You didn't graduate with an MBBS or MD. Stop claiming what you're not.
And it's called pharmacology, not medications.

Kid its medications but i know you love spitting medical jargon as you attempt to buttress your fake medical doctor claim. By the way the Royal college of surgeons no longer have fellows. We have membership so its no longer FRCS its now MRCS and i am overly qualified to be a member.

What is your medical specialty?

So you know pharmacology is simply a study of drug interaction. We do not study, we administer. Again you show your medical ineptitude.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

My dear bro , I think you are asking this with the presumption there is one .

Thank God adepeter26 is here to see how this ends
I think keeping his specialty anonymous is the best....

Spectacular no doubt is a experienced by claiming someone is a quack even when it's evident is my problem.

The debate is all about, "WHO GET EXPERIENCE PASS"...
If na experience, none of them get experience reach me o-o, I just chill dae watch the drama....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

bro, I'm not here to debate which one is more plausible than the other

my question was very simple "Can this be staged?" and the answer is yes! any honest person would answer yes to the above..... forget all these semantics bro
Can it be real? The answer is Yes! So now that we have "yes" on both extremes, I think we have now look at which one is more plausible sir.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
For those who are wondering, MD means doctor of Medicine, MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. All degrees awarded to doctors at graduation, now help me ask our Paramedic cum Trauma surgeon cum plastic surgeon which of the above degrees she graduated with?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Spectacular àbí na Wetin bẹ Your name, n'a Grammer you dae exhibit since morning o-o
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

Spectacular no doubt is a experienced by claiming someone is a quack even when it's evident is my problem.

If na experience, none of them get experience reach me o-o, I just chill dae watch the drama....

grin grin

I think she is gona nail him . She can finagle the truth from him if she adds more subtlety to her game .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:17pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Kid its medications but i know you love spitting medical jargon as you attempt to buttress your fake medical doctor claim. By the way the Royal college of surgeons no longer have fellows. We have membership so its no longer FRCS its now MRCS and i am overly qualified to be a member.

What is your medical specialty?

So you know pharmacology is simply a study of drug interaction. We do not study, we administer. Again you show your medical ineptitude.
How can you administer drugs without knowing of potentially fatal interactions? You have to study, bro.

So, since you're overly qualified to be a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, what's keeping you?
Maybe a tiny detail as you're not a doctor and you didn't go through any residency training whatsoever?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:
For those who are wondering, MD means doctor of Medicine, MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. All degrees awarded to doctors at graduation, now help me ask our Paramedic cum Trauma surgeon cum plastic surgeon which of the above degrees she graduated with?

You seem not to see how pathetic you sound. Everyone can see through your charade. Get a life and stop parading yourself as a medical doctor before you get arrested and locked up for a long time.

Your type are death mongers in medical scrubs.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by felixomor: 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

Which experience?
LMAO cheesy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

I think she is gona nail him . She can finagle the truth from him if she adds more subtlety to her game .
Nail who? She isn't even a doctor, she went to EMT school.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 10:20pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

Can it be real? The answer is Yes! So now that we have "yes" on both extremes, I think we have now look at which one is more plausible sir.

it doesn't work that way bro especially when it comes down to miracle, the stakes of miracle healing are very high now and your post actually points to that

the church could have taken the easier route to claim the man was only mad for a short period, hence not needing the injuries. Or even used Hollywood-like make up (gullible people would still believe).
miracles such as the one you described above are a dime a dozen cheesy
I hope you get my message cuz its rushed
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:20pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You seem not to see how pathetic you sound. Everyone can see through your charade. Get a life and stop parading yourself as a medical doctor before you get arrested and locked up for a long time.

Your type are death mongers in medical scrubs.
You're feeling the heat now? You're now ranting.
Our very much excellent paramedic cum Trauma surgeon cum plastic surgeon, which of the above Medical degree did you graduate with?
Just say it.
I graduated with an MD, what's yours?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 10:20pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yawns ...

You misinterpret the bible to fit into your absurd worldview you mean ?

if it helps you sleep at night cheesy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

How can you administer drugs without knowing of potentially fatal interactions? You have to study, bro.

So, since you're overly qualified to be a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, what's keeping you?
Maybe a tiny detail as you're not a doctor and you didn't go through any residency training whatsoever?

Even English eludes you. Read my comment again for a better understanding. I am already a member under BAAPS and can you tell everyone who is in charge of BAAPS and issues licenses on behalf of BAAPS?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

it doesn't work that way bro especially when it comes down to miracle, the stakes of miracle healing are very high now and your post actually points to that

miracles such as the one you described above are a dime a dozen cheesy
I hope you get my message cuz its rushed
Simple question. Can it be real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.