Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80584 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ridwintin89(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
how many weeks can a small snail be reared before consumption(highly grown)
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by cas4real: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please send for me ajaerocasimir@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Brushless: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u
Me too Adeyeayokola@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Brunosamel(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please I need your Ebook.
Brunosamuel79@outlook.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by NotU(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Interested in the eBook, kindly forward to mcsalam1980@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by OLAJADON: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.
what about market delivery, how are you going about it?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by wale32: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please kindly send me the ebook,this my email adeoyemoses78@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Mpanyi: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigerians! See as dem dey demand for the ebook without commiserating with the for the loss of phone. OP remain blessed for sharing info like this, even though I no get interest. Sorry for your lost phone

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Akin0: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
thank you sharing your experience. I have been rearing snails at the back of my house using used tyre. But seems not making progress, especially lack understanding how to separate the eggs laid. Please assist on managing the eggs. Also, can have an idea where to get the parent stock of the snail that are at laying point.
Please email me - akin073@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by fweshh(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls I would love to have your eBook ibrahimdeeen69@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Chrisx1x(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Thanks so much, i know they are too much for that cage, so, i constructing another this weekend.
bros,i hail you.abeg u fit forward the e-book to ajarichris@gmail.com.i will be eternally gratetful.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by chisabones: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?

Bro Please can i get the ebook i am starting cassava farming and i want to do a little bit of fish and snail by the side.

email is tsniperoyakhire@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by zoneboy: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Deleted
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by menokela: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Could you avail me with the ebook please? Thanks in advance. sonocare.ng@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by clem62000(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u

Please I will be glad if you send it to me too as I am planing to go into snail and grass cutter farming.
My e mail is cle62000@gmail.com
Thanks so much in advance
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ebulonse(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I need the ebook.. eziebuka@yahoo.com
Thanks and remain blessed
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bestinfo: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls I need d eBook. kindly help me forward it to: info2bestconcept@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Oluwapresley(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.

Xup with the grass cutters? u av any for sale? need about 200 pieces
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by preciousoz: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

please send me the ebook for snails :evyex@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by olabisimichael: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bros! Kind forward the e-book to me too via @olabisimichaelng@yahoo.com May God reward you beyond measure! Amin
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by soladnet14: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls send the ebook to solegainer@gmail.com, or those who have the ebook can help send it to my mail. God will bless our hustle
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ogel: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.

Plz I need the e-book(ritchyscollectionz@yahoo.com)thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ogel: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017

Plz I need the e-book(ritchyscollectionz@yahoo.com)thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by imasong005(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please send to my email too. crystalexm@gmail.com.Thanks.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Resilient2000: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please assist me with your ebook on snail farming at oparamc@yahoo.com. Kindly send your number also
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by klobman: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Can u please send the e-book to dejilolu@gmail.com?
You are doing a great job
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Mulang: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Would love to have the e book, glamorous4real@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Mpotomisticai(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good work Uve got there.. Pls kindly send me the e-book... okpechivictor@gmail.com. once again I say bravo
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bassiloflames(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls i also need the ebook basseyjohn123@gmail.com thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by kayceshow(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls I need the eBook. I have the snail but I don't no how to take care of them. this is my mail. kayceshowonline@gmail.com. thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Haryohdeji(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bro God will continue to bless your hustle. I need the e-book too. kukoyiayodeji89@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by dejidejavu: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
Eggs and little snails
please i will need the e-book, and I also want to ask how long will it take for a cycle, that is ready for sales, email- dejidejavu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.