Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80585 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by YelloweWest: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
kavetal:

from the picture I saw AM and AF , no AA
Pls which one grows fastest?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by tunde4top(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Thanks so much, i know they are too much for that cage, so, i constructing another this weekend.

Please I need the eBook also. tundejoda89@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by uzuede4(f): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is a great job. Well done bro. E no easy at all. Snail farming involves a great work. You will surely reap the fruit of your labor. Hard work pays, and God will surely bless you. Send the ebook to me too. uzuede4@yahoo.com.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by tayorh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u
pls send to me too ibktayorh@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by YelloweWest: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
How long did it take for it to get this big?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by symbianDON(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
great job @op. if you would kindly upload the ebook to any cloud service and leave a download link on your status, I think it would be a great way of sharing the ebook instead of sending to individual emails. Thank you.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Happyfellow147: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'm interested in the E-book sir
cbuzolilian@gmail.com
Thanks
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by prinzeepule(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
nice work bro.pls I need the e-book D.principle@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by mright05(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u
please include me when sending the eBook this is my mail address justice.ofene213@gmail.com.....I plan to start this kind of business, but i don't know where to start..... how much would it cost me to start
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babymattas: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is amazing boss, pls I need the eBook too, or better help reach me on WhatsApp 07035702052, email is babymattas@gmail.com
Thanks once again.... Pls get in touch with me !
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bamasite(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.
Nice one. Please can you send me a copy too​: masterfles2@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by chedom1: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls send to me, I need the eBook also ononuju vitalis@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bigblow(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
@Op pls can you give me detailed information on snail farming? Kindly send to samtega2002@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by def111(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
interested
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Chidimba: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bro, where do I put the eggs when they lay and kindly send the ebook to chao.nbeso@gmail.com. I'm also into poultry.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by samuelson06(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
You guys should stop dropping emails please, the OP have stated how to download the ebook in one of his post. Why not do that and get the ebook? I have gotten it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by MrRector(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
forward the e book to my box please. tobelevi@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by darkhorse4ward: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls,i need the e-book darkhorse4ward@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by qrymz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am very interested. in this bro, God bless your hand work and for sharing. it is time we realize agriculture is d way forward
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babymattas: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
kingsley1978:
pls love to have your eBook ...this is my email...kingsleysamuel259@gmail.com
Hello sir have you received the eBook?
Pls let me share with you, my email is babymattas@gmail.com, WhatsApp 07035702052
Thanks bro
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
op pls help me drop it in my email too vincolad9057 @gmail.com may God continue 2 bless u
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by firstlady01(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am in interested pls can you send the ebook to chidolcecakes@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Omarion120(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good work.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by s3wealth: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=samuelson06 post=57100691]You guys should stop dropping emails please, the OP have stated how to download the ebook in one of his post. Why not do that and get the ebook? I have gotten it.

[Please how or where did u download it and wats d name so I can download thanks]
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ikanason(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
I need the eBook to pls judeumeakuana@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Finest001: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
Pls can u send me the ebook for both the snail n grasscutter farming. Here is my mail mbahfranklin2009@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by emmalux2(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please, i need the ebook on Snail and Grasscutter, please. emmalux2@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by s3wealth: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Where did u download it frm pls.[quote author=s3wealth post=57100841][/quote]
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by GreatChizzy: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op..

I hope d ebook haff naught finished??
I wee cry ooooo...

Send to chizzybeez98@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by adexin: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
kindly help me with the ebook email.....yemiesho36@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by xplosion: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kindly help me wif ur Ebook tobaadewunmi@gmail.com... God bless u as u do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.