Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (81000 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by obatopeyemurry: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
How do I know d different ssnail and Pls send me d ebook... Obatopeyemurry@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
obatopeyemurry:
Please, how do you hatch d egg becos I saw you displaying egg and sand
they will hatch themslves
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
obatopeyemurry:
How do I know d different ssnail and Pls send me d ebook... Obatopeyemurry@gmail.com
look at the pics of my snail, the common one is the fulica, the big one is marginata. though i have achantina achantina type B among them but not all people can identify it. iv gotten the common one of AA. i will upload it tommorow. i dont snap them. i will post the three differently tommorrow.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Cybest44(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2017
That is great job.please send me the E-book for snail rearing at cybesco@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by korel9: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:

look at the pics of my snail, the common one is the fulica, the big one is marginata. though i have achantina achantina type B among them but not all people can identify it. iv gotten the common one of AA. i will upload it tommorow. i dont snap them. i will post the three differently tommorrow.

I like d fact that u reply messages which shows how dedicated u are towards helping out. I will also like to benefit from this generosity of urs. please do send me a copy of d ebooks too. I'm so eager to venture into this farming too. thanks in advance. my mail is korelconcepts@gmail.com
God bless
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Chiefwandungu(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2017
My bro send me the ebook too. I would love to venture into the same. Email@ osstrading2012@gmail.com.Thanks Emeka
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by icebergtoby(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2017
fodasis01@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2017
Basseybruce:
Kudos to U, you really tried, pls, what is the gestation period of snail? How long does it take for the eggs to hatch? What is their food? Can i buy big ones and breed them? How long does it take them to grow to edible size? I wouldn't mind having the E-book.................. folowoselebusayo@yahoo.com
AF reproduced at a very tender age even as fast as 5 months and it also lays up to 500 eggs at times but doesnt grow big like the others. AA takes avery long time to reach maturity stage btw 14-20 m0nths and it lays up to 500 eggs and it has ability to self-fertilization. Afulica AND AA's eggs only takes like 2 weeks and/or some days to hatch. and it depends on the temperature where is eggs were laid but will not take less than two weeks. AM lays 1-20 eggs and it's egg is bigger than the rest. it mature sexually around 10-12 moths.
you can buy big ones and rear them. dont go for the biggest one, go for the point of lay. it takes like a year for them to grow to table size. dont forget , snails are edible at 3 months.varieties of food, fruits like pawpaw, cucumber, banana, pineapple,pantain, etc.they eats leaves like pawa pwa leaf, vegetables, cassava leaf, cocoa leaf, water leaf, okra leaves, etc. tubers like yam, cassava, potatoes, etc, and your kitchen remnant like eba, eyo, cooked yam ,etc but with no salt.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by creamyRon: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u
Can u please send to me too?..I'm reali interested in those two aspects of agriculture. Thank you.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2017
pragmatistm:

Yeah. I like your efforts. I am also doing something sinilar. Almost a year now.

Please send me the e-book on snails and grass cutter. Thanks. Email: formailsalone (at) gmail (dot)com
can you share your snail farm photo? how many snails did you have now? you should have a lot since you ve started like a year ago. click this link
http://resourcedat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/snail-farming-manual.pdf
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by creamyRon: 12:32am On Jun 02, 2017
creamyRon:
Can u please send to me too?..I'm reali interested in those two aspects of agriculture. Thank you.
ogoloruona@gmail.com...God bless.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2017
it is not as easy as you think. its diffult. here is the ebook youre requesting for
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Emzzy(m): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Nice one. Please send me the eBook. Emzzy4all@gmail.com. thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by qidah: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2017
I need the e book too kunquadriano1@gmail.com
babyboy4every1:

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2017
takenadoh:
KI this guy n e book e suppose dey sell, NL una sha, please send e book rubbish
i didnt write the book, i downloaded. though i can write something about snails but see that its not necessary as we have a lot online.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by UzomaFC: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls extend the e-book to me, God bless U
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by davidodufote: 12:47am On Jun 02, 2017
I need the ebook too . kindly send to odufhotes@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2017
korel9:

I like d fact that u reply messages which shows how dedicated u are towards helping out. I will also like to benefit from this generosity of urs. please do send me a copy of d ebooks too. I'm so eager to venture into this farming too. thanks in advance. my mail is korelconcepts@gmail.com
God bless
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2017
for those that seriously needed the e-book, click this link http://resourcedat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/snail-farming-manual.pdf
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by nifemi25(m): 2:46am On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?

Please kindly drop your whatsapp number here. Will like to chat with you
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Siggysangel: 3:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Please I need your eBook thanks... Stanleyduru82@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Taiwotasungo: 3:36am On Jun 02, 2017
please op kindly forward the ebook
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Billygee2u: 4:32am On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by danointed2(m): 4:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Am interested in Dix kind of agriculture, plz elaborate more on it and I also need your e-book.
My contacts :07060478813 or email :Donfunky3@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by fungle(m): 4:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Jbleenk:
Nigerians like free thing of them say make dem pay now nobody go answer. Op can u put a price tag in it like 500 to know those serious about having it
if he makes it 500 and the book turns out great i'd pay him another 500

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by pragmatistm(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:
can you share your snail farm photo? how many snails did you have now? you should have a lot since you ve started like a year ago. click this link
Thanks. You can also see my thread here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789929/snail-farming-thread-lets-make

I have quite some snails now but don't know how many. The eggs of the achatina fulica are damn too many unlike the achatina maginata. I want to concentrate more on the achatina maginata as they are more robust and get bigger than others. But I don't have the luxury of time to take care of them as I should. In fact many died especially during the dry season.

I may show photos later.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by hanymasahun: 6:02am On Jun 02, 2017
I also need the e-book { hanimasahun@gmail.com } thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Donraqh(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2017
Great job you are doing here, will like to have your eBook please send it to raphdon515@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ladygerry: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2017
pls I will like to have the ebook on snail farming...geri.ohanele@gmail.com. thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Olufunmi0806(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Please I seriously need the eBook @ funmi.steve@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by OTOBLUZY: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls send me the eBook otobluzy@yahoo.com thank you in advance

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ladygerry: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls I will live to get the ebook on snail farming...geri.ohanele@gmail.com. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria / A Leopard-Like Creature Killed In A Public School In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.