Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80866 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by chuks013: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Ebook pls....okonjichuks4@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ivostony64: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
This is a lovely piece and an encouragement to other. Please I need the ebook. My email address is: ivostony@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by richardtee(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls can you send the e-book to my mail......richardogunrinde@yahoo.com
I will be in Abeokuta soon and will like to visit you. Can u send your address to me via the mail?
Thanks.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by laterver: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2017
Please how can I get the snails to start mine.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by rotexxo: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
please send me the snail farming and grass cutting e-book on rotexx@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by horlanrewaju11(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
I appreciate ur effort,may the Lord Bless your hustle amazinly Bro. I will be following you keeningly if you will permit me sir. By chance,I saw the other post you made for request of Snail and Grasscutter eBook just this morning and have since replied you that I need the book as well.
Pls, I will also want to venture into Snail farming this wet season ,Godwilling.
can I get my parent stock from you and at how much too?
my email is jokotolatimothyamos1@gmail.com.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ULowell: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2017
@OP great job! I would love to have the ebook....lowellufot@gmail.com Thanks in advance
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by saidu4urp(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2017
PLS ASSIST ME WITH THE BOTH E-BOOKS @ saidu4urp@gmail.com thanks in advance.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by littlejoe8(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.

Nice one OP. Please share the ebook with me here at "biodun_akanji@yahoo.com".

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by deborsky(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2017
nice job. pls I need d e-book . thanks. adelaw4jah@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ajiii99: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Great work bro..pls I need the e-book on snail farming..thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by titilayo02: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2017
Hallams:
Please forward the eBook to this email segunalamu7@gmail.com
keneee:

please i need an ebook nebokenechukwu@yahoo.com
Hallams:
Please forward the eBook to this email segunalamu7@gmail.com

please i need an ebook, gbgolabisi@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by AzorjiDavid: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Please I need a copy of the e-book and your phone number to contact you when I need help to set up my snail farm.
My email- davo_azorji@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bereghaodite: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2017
pls i will like u to aid to send that snail and grass-cutter ebook and your number so that i can call you for consultancy here is
my email. bereghaodite@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by old2boy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is really nice. Please send me the e-book at oluwasepeace@gmail.com.

I have many of the smaller types roaming in my backyard and it will be nice to domesticate them rather than wait for rains before eating snails
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by yinkozy: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks.I am interested-olabode7@yahoo.com.Keep it up.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
sundaydorkas@gmail.com. please I want the eBook too
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by philkamby: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Dear babyboy4every1, can you please send the e-book?

(philolaoke@yahoo.co.uk)

Thank you
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by HisEminence(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:

i'm just reading this. i think i'm interested, pls kindly forward d ebook to me at: eminent.afolabi@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ekemeze: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Wizcollifa(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
I need am too. Wizcollifa@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by NJPot(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:

pls send to me too. my email is chukonet@ymail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by samigben(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Guy make you send me the e-book please: sammyx9ja@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by SurePresident: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
I know of a snail farm consultant who has traveled to America, etc... He's the best when it comes to Snail farming and he has set up massive snail farms for VIPs, Politicians and Dignitaries in Abuja. He supplies fastest growing specie of Snails. Advise the big men you know to invest in guaranteed profitable snail farming. I call him Boss, so be respectful when you Call him: 08175072484.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by vatiqan(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.

does the egg hatch by itself? how many snail do you think I can start with' in large scale. thanx
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by vatiqan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u

send the e-book to me please; charleseyibio@yahoo.com. thanx
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by mores15(f): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
pls I need the e book lawalodunayo1@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by steadieus: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nice one, please I need the ebook. My email address is steadieus@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by klins4213(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please I need the e book..i have a snail farm too on a 50/50 land mass....but men I lost all....they were just dying. ..will appreciate if we can talk more on whatsapp 08051287625

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria / A Leopard-Like Creature Killed In A Public School In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.