Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ever Had A Courtly Love? Describe How It Feels Inside. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Courtly Love? Describe How It Feels Inside. (410 Views)

She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm / Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had A Courtly Love? Describe How It Feels Inside. by HonestPen: 6:04pm On May 17, 2017
For those of us who quite don't know what a courtly love is, a courtly love is someone, preferably a Lady, that you, for some reasons beyond but not beyond comprehension hold dear and dearly with a pure heart and rites but under no circumstances, be it normal, abnormal, extreme pro irreconcilable extremities should you have a love, romantic, or sexual relationship with.

With this simple knowledge, if i may, have you at a time had a Lady you would class as this, or, do you have one presently?

In any case the answer maybe, can you share what it feels like loving someone and not able to define a relationship with such person.

As for me, it feels like a sunset in a sunrise. Like a hole in a space. it is, in one word, sickening.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Courtly Love? Describe How It Feels Inside. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 17, 2017
HonestPen:
For those of us who quite don't know what a courtly love is, a courtly love is someone, preferably a Lady, that you, for some reasons beyond but not beyond comprehension hold dear and dearly with a pure heart and rites but under no circumstances, be it normal, abnormal, extreme pro irreconcilable extremities should you have a love, romantic, or sexual relationship with.

With this simple knowledge, if i may, have you at a time had a Lady you would class as this, or, do you have one presently?

In any case the answer maybe, can you share what it feels like loving someone and not able to define a relationship with such person.

As for me, it feels like a sunset in a sunrise. Like a hole in a space. it is, in one word, sickening.
It was sicking 'cause you were in against your will.
Re: Ever Had A Courtly Love? Describe How It Feels Inside. by HonestPen: 8:03pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
It was sicking 'cause you were in against your will.
Hmm... Perhaps you are right.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Partner Will Cheat On You / Hardest Riddles I Have Ever Come Across / Be A Woman Of Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.