Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hardest Riddles I Have Ever Come Across - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hardest Riddles I Have Ever Come Across (411 Views)

Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardest Riddles I Have Ever Come Across by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good day nairalanders,I came across these riddles 8months ago,till date I have only gotten answer to the first riddle,it is driving me crazy,am the kind of guy that never give up on intellectual challenges but I think these riddles are beyond my IQ,I dedicated 2hrs of every week to crack it for the past 8months now,still nothingcrybelow are the riddles
Q1.A Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told her.........
i. If you feel hungry, you may eat it.
ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it.
iii. If you feel cold, you may burn it.
So, what is that gift d father presented to his daughter ?

Q2 : There is an item / object which .........
i. If it is dry, it weighs 2 kgs.
ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg.
iii. If it is burned, it weighs 3 kgs.

Q3 : What is it that comes :
i. Once in a year.
ii. Twice in a month.
iii. Four times in a week.
iv. Six times in a day

Lalasticlala,myd44,Seun,Dominique
Help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Can You Relate To This? / See The Relationship Mistakes Every Couple Must Avoid At All Cost / Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.