Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150691 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by 1miccza: 9:19am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

What type of belt is that, made from elephant's hide?

Lolz made from Crocodile Skin..
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by phonestic(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2017
wink
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Stonerboi: 9:28am On May 18, 2017
hammer6:

Just to enter buss and all this, in Africa, omo shame don leave am, dey catch me.

Africa ko... You've obviously not been on xhmaster. Com #smh
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Vero2sleek(f): 9:30am On May 18, 2017
Even the way men flash their prick once u hop in their car for a lift is frightening. 2 in 3 men fall under this category
informant001:
A man was caught on camera embarrassing himself publicly in broad daylight. While waiting on a queue for a bus in Lagos, the man decided to move closer to the lady in his front, "ensuring" that his manh00d touched its target (which was the lady's backside)...

Even as the lady who appeared to have noticed what was going on moved forward -the man still moved closer while being erect as a huge bulge was visibly seen in his trousers.. such an embarrassment.

The video which was shared on Facebook yesterday has raked over 160,000 views and thousands of shares as online users have blasted the man for the shameless act.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-man-was-caught-doing-to-lady.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m08kVybPNxI
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by DJInfluence: 9:48am On May 18, 2017
i no see anything he did. The guy agba provoke .... so? body no be firewood na. just that i sorry for any of this man neighbour wey get liitle girl at home.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by YelloweWest: 10:02am On May 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Go read what an American wrote about Nigerians and why he hates them...It is in crime section....He was spot on..

...The average Nigerian is so morally bankrupt they cant tell what is right and wrong again...These men carry their rotten views,outlook and appalling behaviour abroad,gets thrown in jail,then turns around to blame 'racism'..Terrible set of people
You've spoken the truth.

Just look at must of the comments here by our men. Even applauding this behaviour as though it a normal thing. God forbid
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Ngokafor(f): 10:03am On May 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

You've spoken the truth.

Just look at must of the comments here by our men. Even applauding this behaviour as though it a normal thing. God forbid

..I am so ashamed of them honestly embarassed
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by SIRmanjar(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm

One of the most craziest comment here

Bring the man to my house, make him come knack

But, why mention Buhari?
Anty if dis guy use fury ad conji wey full im body hold you ehhh..Im go just shift your womb go one side,infact you nogo waka for one week..The guy be like womb raider.. cheesy
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by WhyNa: 10:12am On May 18, 2017
Abegi make una sop all the ranting! The girl was enjoying it if not she would have moved or asked the man to behave or even rake him. At first, I thought ok maybe she wasn't really reading meaning to it unto say queuing things but even after the man got hard, will she say she didn't notice? Abeg leave matter for Mathias

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by YelloweWest: 10:13am On May 18, 2017
EmeeNaka:
What the man did was not illegal. The girl put on a tight and attractive cloth. You can't push anyone and tell the person where to fall. The man did not molest the girl,he was just standing on the queue and admiring the girl.
Sexual assault is any type of forced or coerced sexual contact or behavior that happens without consent.
That's the most basis definition of sexual assault.
OMG. were u raised by animals?? Why are our men so morally bankrupt?
I'm ashamed for u. Just try this even in Ghana and you'll land urself in prison.

Pls show me the law that says a man can sexually assault a woman putting on tight cloths?

Dude u need serious HELP!
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by YelloweWest: 10:16am On May 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I am so ashamed of them honestly embarassed
Just see his response

"What the man did was not illegal. The girl put on a tight and attractive cloth. You can't push anyone and tell the person where to fall. The man did not molest the girl,he was just standing on the queue and admiring the girl."

A good number of Nigerians men are sick bastards cry
I'm ashamed to be a nigerian because of people like this
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Abee79(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2017
Punctual:
This innocent man is only trying to close the gap between them wink
Did I hear someone day "innocent?" grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by moses93(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
But I guess the lady sensed that yet she couldn't land him hot slap o
this your nyans nawao.
you wan kill person ni?

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by sukkot: 11:08am On May 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

He did
and she didnt look back ? if i touch you with hard prick you will not look back to curse me out or to at least see what it is that is hard and touching my yansh ?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by teniboss(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2017
I jst dey laugh Una....who tell Una say d girl no sabi wetin dey chook her for nyashshe was also feeling the man (feeling d boy eeh) in ice Prince voice.....if you check her too she don wet....as our own dey shoot out that's why everybody see d man own

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:38am On May 18, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Anty if dis guy use fury ad conji wey full im body hold you ehhh..Im go just shift your womb go one side,infact you nogo waka for one week..The guy be like womb raider.. cheesy

Enough! Lol

Action speaks louder than word...
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by doskie(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2017
abbeyty:
this is a real harassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6AG5MsKFSg
lol... i think she knows the guy.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by poshly(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
foolish people did not notice that the so called erection was a cap the man hung from the belt grip on his jean.how on earth will a phallus be that pointed from such a hard material ?

check the pix again filthy numb skulls!
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
l hate it when people don't apply common sense... nobody even thought that it could be his belt, perhaps he didn't actually clip it in well... A Jean trouser as we can see he is putting on, will never allow his joystick come up to that point...
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 18, 2017
l hate it when people don't apply common sense... nobody even thought that it could be his belt, perhaps he didn't actually clip it in well... A Jean trouser as we can see he is putting on, will never allow his joystick come up to that point... peoples mind playing dirty trick
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
99% of people who agrees with the OP, are perverts, rap!sts savages and paedophiles... A decent mind will never think of such to the point of taking shots and posting them here for like minds to conclude on it... our value system need rebranding in this country

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
This man is Innocent. Has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Its actually his hand bag that looks like a burge. There is a good space between him and the lady safe for his unfitted top
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by walekings08(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2017
NIGERIA Federal Road Safety Commission OSUN State Command Using Their Patrol Vehicle Pursuing a Van Along IKIRUN Road, Osogbo. Their Actions Nearly Cause an Accident. It would be recalled that they have been warned never to pursue any vehicle but the reverse is the case in OSUN State, Nigeria[b]NIGERIA Federal Road Safety Commission OSUN State Command Using Their Patrol Vehicle Pursuing a Van Along IKIRUN Road, Osogbo. Their Actions Nearly Cause an Accident. It would be recalled that they have been warned never to pursue any vehicle but the reverse is the case in OSUN State, Nigeria[/b]NIGERIA Federal Road Safety Commission OSUN State Command Using Their Patrol Vehicle Pursuing a Van Along IKIRUN Road, Osogbo. Their Actions Nearly Cause an Accident. It would be recalled that they have been warned never to pursue any vehicle but the reverse is the case in OSUN State, Nigeria

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by studM(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
But I guess the lady sensed that yet she couldn't land him hot slap o

Hello ma
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
sukkot:
and she didnt look back ? if i touch you with hard prick you will not look back to curse me out or to at least see what it is that is hard and touching my yansh ?

People are different, while some women might give you a hot deserving slap, some other person might grab you and start screaming to attract attention but a shy /reserved person may actually pretend like she's not aware, this is why some people are sexually abused for years without speaking out, stop judging and learn that people react differently
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
densel:
This man is Innocent. Has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Its actually his hand bag that looks like a burge. There is a good space between him and the lady safe for his unfitted top

Watch the video or shut up.

Ladies take note of all the monikers supporting the pervert, they are all potential rapists and should be avoided, they are untrustworthy, stay away from them or you have yourself to blame
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

Just see his response

"What the man did was not illegal. The on a tight and attractive cloth. You can't push anyone and tell the person where to fall. The man did not molest the girl,he was just standing on the queue and admiring the girl."

A good number of Nigerians men are sick bastards cry
I'm ashamed to be a nigerian because of people like this

Ladies take note of this moniker, this is a gentleman here with good morals

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by sukkot: 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

People are different, while some women might give you a hot deserving slap, some other person might grab you and start screaming to attract attention but a shy /reserved person may actually pretend like she's not aware, this is why some people are sexually abused for years without speaking out, stop judging and learn that people react differently
mayne you talking trash
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by EmeeNaka: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

This is why rape occurs, people like this who blame the victims instead of themselves are the reason for rape, incest, and other sexual crimes.

My friend, send me PM, you will be given a psychologist and a counselor that will help you avoid raping or you might end up in jail soon

Mods, rapist alert, this is serious.
The guy has the freedom of self expression. It's natural for penis to get erect when arousal occurs. The guy is actually the victim of harassment by the girl. What the guy did was natural and legally right.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by EmeeNaka: 1:40pm On May 18, 2017
YelloweWest:
Sexual assault is any type of forced or coerced sexual contact or behavior that happens without consent.
That's the most basis definition of sexual assault.
OMG. were u raised by animals?? Why are our men so morally bankrupt?
I'm ashamed for u. Just try this even in Ghana and you'll land urself in prison.

Pls show me the law that says a man can sexually assault a woman putting on tight cloths?

Dude u need serious HELP!
You're forming a definition of sexual assault on your own. If the girl was assaulted, did she know? How can a conscious person not be aware when she is assault as it's clear from the video that the girl didn't even know that the person behind her had erection?
The guy that had erection was actually harassed by the girl's appearance and frankly, it's only natural for penis to erect when threatened with beautiful legs and tight nyash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages