Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150696 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 18, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The guy has the freedom of self expression. It's natural for penis to get erect when arousal occurs. The guy is actually the victim of harassment by the girl. What the guy did was natural and legally right.

I see you getting imprisoned soon (no offense)
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by EmeeNaka: 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

I see you getting imprisoned soon (no offense)
lmao
You're deceiving yourself. What I said is the real thing. The girl has harassed the guy.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by swiitJese(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
Na Hausa man work b dat, dem go dey press person anyhow.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Hyicene(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2017
ekensi01:
imagine what you said. $

she too d enjoy it.
yes na.. y cnt she jxt move 2 d frnt of d woman in frnt of ha if wot d man z doing is irritating ha undecided
ekensi01:
imagine what you said. $

she too d enjoy it.
yes na.. y cnt she jxt move 2 d frnt of d woman in frnt of ha if wot d man z doing is irritating ha

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Hyicene(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
chenzen:
l hate it when people don't apply common sense... nobody even thought that it could be his belt, perhaps he didn't actually clip it in well... A Jean trouser as we can see he is putting on, will never allow his joystick come up to that point... peoples mind playing dirty trick
ur wise cry
chenzen:
l hate it when people don't apply common sense... nobody even thought that it could be his belt, perhaps he didn't actually clip it in well... A Jean trouser as we can see he is putting on, will never allow his joystick come up to that point... peoples mind playing dirty trick
ur wise
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by egokudiowomoney: 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa, somebody can not tap current in peace without aproko people on his matter again undecided

Walahi if na me and most of the guys on NL we will do the same.
See the way the girl yansh set for that gown

This body no be wood, you can not carry a sumptuous something like that, place it within reach and man pikin preek no go tap small current.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is round like Potiskum beans; infact it is a gift to mankind)
that is not even erection.take look at it very well,it looks like waist bag.how can konji show like this in a jeans.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Sd285(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
Shameless man
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Hyicene(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

We have already identified him as a rapist, some of the others have showed their colors on this thread. Soon, we would see :

A nairalander "tonytony208" was caught trying to grope a woman in a bus at Ojuelegba, after the woman descended on him with hot slaps,the crowd gathered to teach him a lesson he would never forget

It's a matter of time before tonytony208 makes front page grin
lol... chai
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
Hyicene:
lol... chai

Don't mind the tonytony208 rapist guy. Very soon we would see him on a jungle justice article.

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by YelloweWest: 3:04pm On May 18, 2017
EmeeNaka:
You're forming a definition of sexual assault on your own. If the girl was assaulted, did she know? How can a conscious person not be aware when she is assault as it's clear from the video that the girl didn't even know that the person behind her had erection?
The guy that had erection was actually harassed by the girl's appearance and frankly, it's only natural for penis to erect when threatened with beautiful legs and tight nyash.
Pls goole sexual assault.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Hyicene(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
but wait o.. i dnt tink dat thin z a boner bcoz no matter aw fulish dat man is... he will be ashamed of his erection showin in da public.. nd he wuld av tried 2 cover it a little wen d gurl movd 4word.. may b dat bulge der myt b jxt a waist bag
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by blank(f): 5:30pm On May 18, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
But I guess the lady sensed that yet she couldn't land him hot slap o

Hot slap and the man beats shege commot from her body? You no see as the guy resemble akpu?

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by hodusglobal(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2017
blank:

Hot slap and the man beats shege commot from her body? You no see as the guy resemble akpu?
The man looks like Agatu (Benue) indigene...Those tribe dey get strong bones for body o, and any woman Wey dem catch..Hmmm Na Pakurumo be dat ooo grin
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Papadoh(m): 1:39am On May 19, 2017
Somebori pls call Nicki Minaj and Lalasticlala to come and see Anaconda lol.
Seriously though he could have atleast pulled it up, The badt guys know what i mean.

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by achieverme(m): 3:15am On May 19, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

We have already identified him as a rapist, some of the others have showed their colors on this thread. Soon, we would see :

A nairalander "tonytony208" was caught trying to grope a woman in a bus at Ojuelegba, after the woman descended on him with hot slaps,the crowd gathered to teach him a lesson he would never forget

It's a matter of time before tonytony208 makes front page grin

You seem to enjoy spoiling people's name. Did you watch the video at all? Would you think that girl wasn't feeling what was being pressed against her from the back? Watch the video and be very sincere to yourself. If she was feeling it, why didn't she remove herself if she wasn't happy with what was going on? Again, watch that video and be very sincere to yourself instead of whipping up sentiment.

What the guy did in public was wrong, but from the look of things, that girl was also concenting to what the guy was doing. I mean, you don't need half brain to see that obvious fact. The person you are trying to spoil his name here only points that out and you started saying all sorts of rubbish. I don't think you did this one right.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by achieverme(m): 3:20am On May 19, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Don't mind the tonytony208 rapist guy. Very soon we would see him on a jungle justice article.

You are calling someone rapist because he pointed out a very obvious fact? Even the dumbest fool on earth would know that girl was aware of what was going on. Because people are liking your comments doesn't mean you are right.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 5:42am On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

You are calling someone rapist because he pointed out a very obvious fact? Even the dumbest fool on earth would know that girl was aware of what was going on. Because people are liking your comments doesn't mean you are right.

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19am On May 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Watch the video or shut up.

Ladies take note of all the monikers supporting the pervert, they are all potential rapists and should be avoided, they are untrustworthy, stay away from them or you have yourself to blame

You don't have to be rude to make your point.

I am not holding any brief for him, but that video does not proof beyond every reasonable doubt that the man has done anything wrong.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by ogochimereinno: 1:41am On May 21, 2017
How you can Move from Dating to Relationship

At a time in you would want to make the relationship to move from just dating to officially being in a relationship. If you think that you both are moving in a great direction. This stage is not that easy to handle, but there are some important processes/methods you can use to turn dating into a relationship.

http://www.inforedu.com/2017/05/how-you-can-move-from-dating-to.html

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 4:31am On May 21, 2017
I have not seen the video but ive studied the still pictures and analysed everything well. Following, i give my input.

Both the gal and the ol boy have a good chemistry. They are strangers to one another and if the guy had broken the ice by chatting her and collect number he stood a good chance of completing this pre-intimacy both of them are engaged in.

You might wonder how i take know. Im an expert at reading women body language. Women talk silently and they let us know when they find an interaction pleasing. A woman, however timid, cherishes her body parts and when an unwelcoming contact is made she will react with her body language to say "I reject you"! Similarly, when a woman finds your contact pleasing, she will observe silence, afraid that if she say anything or does not cooperate you will loose the pleasure and interest in her. So her way of keeping your interest is to endorse your pleasure.

Women are the first to feel the chemistry in a contact.

This girl is not looking back to see who the agbero is that desires her pleasure but she feels his energy and is receptive to it, she endorsed his actions.

When you reach out with sexual advance and a woman steps away from your touch, watch if she moves out of your reach....or just enough separation that she remains within reach.

If she is out of reach she finds your touch repulsive and does not want to be submissive.

If she is within reach she is teasing and egging you for more intensity and pressure. She wants you to weaken her spirit and bring her into submission and under your spell.

If this guy did not chat the girl he missed a great opportunity, she was teasing his pr1ck and desired him.

Let me show you...
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 4:37am On May 21, 2017
First I want fellas to rate this girl beauty. Look at other women feet and shape and compare with this girl.

She has sweet feet, nice and filled hips and pelvic bone, curves in the right place, front, sides and back, clear complexion, good skin elasticity and perfect love handle that appeal...
This girl body will talk to any man and the message is simple..."come get me..."

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 4:49am On May 21, 2017
See the girl by herself now...you can see the curves and in fact a true man has already peeled those clothes off and imagined the visuals of her curvy and without clothes. This is what our d1ck respond to.

In the previous picture, the woman with those nasty feet can pull all her clothes off and my body will not respond. The big belly madame with collapsed yansh can pull all clothes off and my body will not shake.......but this damsel does not even need to lift a hand, just stand there and glow and men wanna fvk her. Its called enchantment!

This girl chemistry is enchanting...she casts spell!

The innocent guy, poor soul, was caught in the spell.

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 5:20am On May 21, 2017
Now, look at the guy stance in the first picture. His lower body is standing upright.

Look at the second picture. He leans into her and thrust his waist forward. This is in response to her irresistible pull on him. He acknowledges her powerful appeal and shows desire.

He didnt brush her and pull back...no, he sustains the contact. She felt him here and gave her own response. She flared her hips. Its instinctive! This will drop her pelvic and return pressure to his er3ction...the sensation is ecstatic and binds his desire to her.

Most women at this point will enter the tease phase. If she moved away from him it would have occurred right after this point. Her pull away is to bring him even closer and task him to subject her to his will.

I wonder why she was this vulnerable, perharps she was ovulating. Dont worry about it guys, women know what that means! grin

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 5:21am On May 21, 2017
We should have pity on this gentleman. This is how men suffer under women spell. grin

Im waiting for HUEE to come and put me under her spell.

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
PDPGuy:

It's wrong to blame the woman. She is free to wear whatever she wants as long as she is not violating any anti-nudity laws.
The onus is on the man to control his penis in such situations

yeah i get you bro, am also just giving a general notice to our ladies...there dresses nowadays are tempting, tight fitted, skimpy, transparent, short, some to slitted, and all sorts...
all this as for me are the cause of some ladies been molested although the boy/man that now does is just been 110% irresponsible!
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Huee(f): 4:34pm On May 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
We should have pity on this gentleman. This is how men suffer under women spell. grin

Im waiting for HUEE to come and put me under her spell.
Keep wishing o grin
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
Huee:

Keep wishing o grin

Na me and you nau. That should have been me and you on bus queue. I know your curves better pass this girl but I hope you toes are also more beautiful.

Hold on make i flash you my gold grillz...

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
People are so judgmental. Clearly the man is carrying a pet hamster in his trouser pocket, which then became a cause of so much alarm.

The hamster noted the shapely asz in its immediate vicinity, and got excited, as shown in the picture above.

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
NwaObinkita:
Na wa, somebody can not tap current in peace without aproko people on his matter again undecided

Walahi if na me and most of the guys on NL we will do the same.
See the way the girl yansh set for that gown

This body no be wood, you can not carry a sumptuous something like that, place it within reach and man pikin preek no go tap small current.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is round like Potiskum beans; infact it is a gift to mankind)

It happened to me now. I went to collect my pvc so, there were alot of fine pretty ladies there. So when they were about queueing up I stood at the back of a damsel wearing Gown like the lady in the picture, and since the queueing up was Jambpacked, i held the girl's waist and tap more-than-enough current for straight 3 and a half hours. The girl did not feel it but i enjoyed myself. Infact, i tapped current from more than 10 pretty ladies that day in the process of Queueing
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Rhemy2013(f): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kongii fire cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69