Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Are There Still Good Men Out There.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Good Men Out There.. (2956 Views)

Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / 8 Good Reasons Why Women Should Start Asking Men Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
The Good Guy?? Naah you friend zoned him and he moved on
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Terryreal(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2017
call or WhatsApp me am for real08039439589
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by ojun50(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2017
kullozone:

All these men sef! You don finish all the girls wey dey your area? See as you dey rush.

finish wetin na food?
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2017
Well the truth is we can be rather base in our mentality as guys. We unconsciously appraise the value of ladies and our intentions towards you are largely dependent on how we see you. If you present yourself as a club-going slay Queen and use asinine prefixes such as sexy/pretty/erotic as part of your display or username, we automatically view you as an object to satisfy our sexual urges and of course since we can't exactly walk up to you and demand a roll in the hay, we use sweet words, under the assumption that both parties realise that its only polite to go through the motions before sneaking our way under your skirt. So if you want to be treated seriously, then present yourself as such. If you truly want to be approached by decent guys then you have to conform to the image of a decent girl. There's nothing wrong with turning around and twisting your upper torso so your butt and face appear in pictures you upload, but the majority of guys that'll come running would be of the unserious variety. I guess what I'm saying is, if you want a decent/responsible guy, you have to be decent in appearance, character and speech. You are what you attract. You ladies keep making the mistake of flaunting your sexual appeal/beauty and expecting men to be interested in your character and inner beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by JONSYN7154: 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
Yes. There are many good guy out there but you have to look for them.
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by firstking01(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2017
Men will always come to you based on the way you present yourself to them....if you make yourself an overriped mango, diff species of flies will certainly come perch on you...hope you know the irony behind this post?...in this case the men are the flies and you are the overriped mango....when the species of flies are enomous, i swear you become an object of ridicule overtime cos after the flies finish eating the ripped side of the mango they will dissipate and leave you bony...at this point you become the kinda market they call "bend down select, chere werey, going...gone, auction price", and etc...no man will cherish you again....you become second hand.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by nonut: 12:07am On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:
Am just confused o,are there still any good men out there at all,it is so frustrating seeming all ur friends and younger ones getting married every Saturday,..and yet the only thing men want from me is either sex or give you heart break...Abeg...where r d gud men oo
As young as you are. Are you even up to 23?
30 plus is complaining and you're complaining too.
Cool down jor.
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Youdondeymad: 12:38am On May 18, 2017
OLAJADON:

there are good men maybe you see people differently that why you don't notice them.
most of them keep to themselves(introvert), they are always ambitious and busy, they are usually not found in bars, club or spot, their time is precious so their usual routine is house,work,religious place, or seen doing thing that keeps them relaxed or refresh.
the best way to look for them is to develop yourself first, believe me when you develop yourself it will determine the type of man that will find you, so be prudent in the way you speak to people and dress. they are very observant and they only pick interest in ladies that has something that attract them (that why I said you should develop yourself).
A million likes for this post,you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Nobody: 1:04am On May 18, 2017
Scam alert.
Sensible guys beware!!!
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by oluwashedy: 6:41am On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:
Am just confused o,are there still any good men out there at all,it is so frustrating seeming all ur friends and younger ones getting married every Saturday,..and yet the only thing men want from me is either sex or give you heart break...Abeg...where r d gud men oo
You friend zoned him
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Damilola72(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
what about the men u gave heart break in the past,life is about give & take .
I never gave ayone heartbreak...
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Damilola72(f): 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
nonut:

As young as you are. Are you even up to 23?
30 plus is complaining and you're complaining too.
Cool down jor.
Nawao ..see as u quickly guess my age...
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by nonut: 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:

Lol. Your picture was enough.
Marriage will come at its own time. Try and be independent, and eligible suitors will line up to marry you.
If you are independent before you get married, your husband would never disrespect you.
Btw, you look good.
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Jflex07(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2017
Why are most Nigerian girls so obsessed with marriage? when they see other people getting married, they also wanna rush into it without proper planning and after they start complaining of domestic violence. isorite

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by ayokellany: 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:

How old are you ? The truth please.
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Mimzyy(f): 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
Gone into extinction...
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by AHCB: 5:49pm On May 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Gone into extinction...
Hey! I'm still here, you know. grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by aladeokin1000(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:
Just try to be real and stay away from the fake life most ladies exhibit. Your mr right will come calling

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:05pm On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:
I never gave ayone heartbreak...
if m not mistaken u have been in & out of relationship for over a period of time so u can't tell me u have not broke any ones heart ,what about the ones u friendzoned for no just cause don't just start.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Damilola72(f): 7:16pm On May 18, 2017
nonut:

Lol. Your picture was enough.
Marriage will come at its own time. Try and be independent, and eligible suitors will line up to marry you.
If you are independent before you get married, your husband would never disrespect you.
Btw, you look good.
..am above 25 my dear...real above 25...I just have a young face
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Damilola72(f): 7:17pm On May 18, 2017
ayokellany:

How old are you ? The truth please.
26 going to 27
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Damilola72(f): 7:18pm On May 18, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
if m not mistaken u have been in & out of relationship for over a period of time so u can't tell me u have not broke any ones heart ,what about the ones u friendzoned for no just cause don't just start.
..you are right...
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by ayokellany: 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:

26 going to 27

Oh well ! It is understandable why you are apprehensive. Dami, do you live or school in Ife ? I sent a pm pls respond to it or simply follow back thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by dilini(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:

Yes, there are good men around but the issue is it's kinda hard to notice or distinguish them outta the crowd. All you gatta to do is be yourself and live a decent life (Don't play deceptive) and the good guys will notice you and come strolling your path. I may be an exception but you never can tell... Remember God too...
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by kaboninc(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Gone into extinction...

Ohh pulease
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
Damilola72:
..you are right...
U are welcome for accepting the truth, now u can now prayerfully wait for ur own time don't be in a rush u hear.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Mimzyy(f): 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
kaboninc:

Ohh pulease

Rolling my eyes...

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by dafidi123(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2017

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Mansions: 11:35pm On May 18, 2017
When you go on a date with a man don't ask him for tfare, don't eat much if possible drink soft drink or water ,discuss well with him even if he gives you money for tfare don't collect . Give him impression that you are interested in him and not money or material things .by so doing you will find out that 70% of men are good . But you collect money or eat them too much .they will take you as sexxx tools

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Damilola72(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
ayokellany:

Oh well ! It is understandable why you are apprehensive. Dami, do you live or school in Ife ? I sent a pm pls respond to or simply follow back thanks.
Done...
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by Debbiepaul(f): 1:18pm On May 19, 2017
if you want a good man ..

get clay and make him yourself .
Re: Are There Still Good Men Out There.. by xross(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Damilola72:

where do you go to find them

or where do they meet you

how do you meet them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Marriages In The Olden Days Last Longer Than Present Marriages / How Do You Invite Over / Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.