Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. (3795 Views)

Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2017
A woman in Abuja (a wealthy woman) asked me to sign a six months contract with her, the contarct is this; I'll tell her how much she gona pay me get her pregnant, she promise to pay me 50% of the agreed money and once she's confirmed pregnant she'll pay up the balance. Am a young man of 30yrs old, studied computer science @ Plapoly. Am gainfully employed in big engineering firm with head office in Abuja, So am doing ok on my own. Am single but this woman is 36yrs old rich but not married and in desperate need of a baby. I kinda like her but am afraid to give in to her request. Please people who are more advanced in life experience should advise me just as u would to your younger brother. Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 17, 2017
If you sign that contract, part of the terms and conditions would be that you'll never look for the child or make an attempt to claim you're the biological father. The guilt of knowing you fathered a child you don't know would hunt you for the rest of your life.

My opinion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by wonlasewonimi: 7:35pm On May 17, 2017
Tell her you only do dogggy style

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
If you sign that contract, part of the terms and conditions would be that you'll never look for the child or make an attempt to claim you're the biological father. The guilt of knowing you fathered a child you don't know would hunt you for the rest of your life.

My opinion.
God bless u for this. Thanks
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
get sence

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
God bless u for this. Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Howmon: 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
if you like her, go all out marry her and ditch the contract. Raise a family and be happy.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
A woman in Abuja (a wealthy woman) asked me to sign a six months contract with her, the contarct is this; I'll tell her how much she gona pay me get her pregnant, she promise to pay me 50% of the agreed money and once she's confirmed pregnant she'll pay up the balance. Am a young man of 30yrs old, studied computer science @ Plapoly. Am gainfully employed in big engineering firm with head office in Abuja, So am doing ok on my own. Am single but this woman is 36yrs old rich but not married and in desperate need of a baby. I kinda like her but am afraid to give in to her request. Please people who are more advanced in life experience should advise me just as u would to your younger brother. Thanks and God bless.
before you can do any thing with her,try to check into her life maybe she is not up to any harm
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
That's not the crux of the matter sir
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
before you can do any thing with her,try to check into her life maybe she is not up to any harm
I'll boss
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Crownadex(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
bros firstly ... sign that contract & let her know that it's not because of money

She will still come to find you later because that child will definitely ask for his/her father later
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
Howmon:
if you like her, go all out marry her and ditch the contract. Raise a family and be happy.
She's not bothered about marriage. All she want is a baby, that's all.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Tocheagle(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
Bro, DON'T DO IT

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Howmon: 7:45pm On May 17, 2017
You'll be the one to terminate the contract later when the child is grown. You'd better get her pregnant and not sign a contract,

vicmangs:
She's not bothered about marriage. All she want is a baby, that's all.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2017
Crownadex:
bros firstly ... sign that contract & let her know that it's not because of money

She will still come to find you later because that child will definitely ask for his/her father later

Yea I thought of that too but am not so sure bro
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
Tocheagle:
Bro, DON'T DO IT
Any good reasons bro?
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
Wow.. Do these ladies exist? See opportunity
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
Howmon:
You'll be the one to terminate the contract later when the child is grown. You'd better get her pregnant and not sign a contract,

If I do as u have said, what will be my gain since she's the one in need?
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by flatscreen(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2017
dont u think this might cause u a problem in future? y dont u just marry her and forget abt d age differences? or u dont go into d contract at all.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
Yea we live in same estate. Not every woman can open up to you
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
Yea we live in same estate. Not every woman can open up to you about her problems.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2017
flatscreen:
dont u think this might cause u a problem in future? y dont u just marry her and forget abt d age differences? or u dont go into d contract at all.
Hmmm seriously thinking about this! By the way thanks for ur advice
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by wonlasewonimi: 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
get sence
*sense
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 17, 2017
What happens when this child wants to know who their father is? You might be settled happily married with children of your own. So what do you tell your children , wife and this child? A woman paid me to be a sperm doner? There are enough children who grow up without a father in their lives, you don't need to add to that. Why does she have to resort to having kids this way? And if nothing happens in 6 months what then? You might want to keep your end of the bargain but what if she falls for you and refuses to let go? Some women can make your life miserable in so many ways. Tread with caution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by IdeyFindWife: 8:25pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
Yea I thought of that too but am not so sure bro

The Woman or the Child you'll later father...

One of the two or both will still come looking for you later!

A lifetime can be an incredibly long period of time; life's dynamism, ironies and karma may still come to play in funny or ironic ways between all of you.

Will you be able to live with a child out of wedlock? Surrogacy may be trending in Europe but Nigerians still have a lot of cultural hurdles to cross that won't end with this generation before totally embracing all of the values that they have currently. The wisdom in that remains to be seen but that is the way of the world presently hence she asking you to be a surrogate father will surely have it's drawbacks later.

I can't imagine making babies and not caring where they are or being there to play my role for both mom and child. I don't you're the heartless type but since she's not seeking a husband, we have a peculiar quandary which, amongst other things, leaves your future spouse and family as another factor to consider.

the permutations are pretty many, so be careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by McDee01(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2017
Errmm, I will like you to see it from this angle. You know this lady can as well go to a hospital where there is a sperm bank, pay for it and have an insemination. So with this in consideration, I think she admire you. She might not want to be tied down to a marriage bond now but that doesn't mean she will remain so forever. Even if that is the case, the child will grow up one day and decides to look for his/her father's family. We are Africans and always cherish family values though stories can always be fabricated to cover up some delicate issues but sometimes the truth always prevail.

Now my take on this. Call her up for a serious and grass root chat. Ask her if ever the child chooses to look for you will he/she be allowed to connect with you or not. That is your blood and nobody on earth forgets such. The guilt will always linger at the back of your mind all the time. Thread carefully and choose wisely. If you think you can forget about the child then do it but if the guilt will always be with you, then have a rethink.

My opinion though. There are so many things to this than the eyes can see and so many things to take into consideration.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2017
Raine80:
What happens when this child wants to know who their father is? You might be settled happily married with children of your own. So what do you tell your children , wife and this child? A woman paid me to be a sperm doner? There are enough children who grow up without a father in their lives, you don't need to add to that. Why does she have to resort to having kids this way? And if nothing happens in 6 months what then? You might want to keep your end of the bargain but what if she falls for you and refuses to let go? Some women can make your life miserable in so many ways. Tread with caution.
Thank sir. Am not gona sign the contract. U guys are morethan friends. Thanks
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
Yea we live in same estate. Not every woman can open up to you about her problems.
I can do the job oooo... For real

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

The Woman or the Child you'll later father...

One of the two or both will still come looking for you later!

A lifetime can be an incredibly long period of time; life's dynamism, ironies and karma may still come to play in funny or ironic ways between all of you.

Will you be able to live with a child out of wedlock? Surrogacy may be trending in Europe but Nigerians still have a lot of cultural hurdles to cross that won't end with this generation before totally embracing all of the values that they have currently. The wisdom in that remains to be seen but that is the way of the world presently hence she asking you to be a surrogate father will surely have it's drawbacks later.

I can't imagine making babies and not caring where they are or being there to play my role for both mom and child. I don't you're the heartless type but since she's not seeking a husband, we have a peculiar quandary which, amongst other things, leaves your future spouse and family as another factor to consider.

the permutations are pretty many, so be careful!
Thanks so much. I now know exactly what to do.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
McDee01:
Errmm, I will like you to see it from this angle. You know this lady can as well go to a hospital where there is a sperm bank, pay for it and have an insemination. So with this in consideration, I think she admire you. She might not want to be tied down to a marriage bond now but that doesn't mean she will remain so forever. Even if that is the case, the child will grow up one day and decides to look for his/her father's family. We are Africans and always cherish family values though stories can always be fabricated to cover up some delicate issues but sometimes the truth always prevail.

Now my take on this. Call her up for a serious and grass root chat. Ask her if ever the child chooses to look for you will he/she be allowed to connect with you or not. That is your blood and nobody on earth forgets such. The guilt will always linger at the back of your mind all the time. Thread carefully and choose wisely. If you think you can forget about the child then do it but if the guilt will always be with you, then have a rethink.

My opinion though. There are so many things to this than the eyes can see and so many things to take into consideration.
Thanks for the guidance. Am grateful.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
I can do the job oooo... For real
for the money or for pleasure?
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by IdeyFindWife: 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
Thanks so much. I now know exactly what to do.

nice one! go with God brother!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# / Am I Psychologically Normal? / Ashawo Vibes: Every Woman Must Have This Vibes (A MUST WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.