Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. (3796 Views)

Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
for the money or for pleasure?
for the money Jor..
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by okenwa(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2017
From her own angle:
1. Age is not on her side
2. She like you
3. She needs a child from you.
4. Scheme is sincere and straight forward with you.
5. She is willing to be a single mom.

From your own side:
1. You feel you are younger to be married to her age.
2. You are afraid of having baby mama outside of marriage
3. You don't like her. Or you can not help solve her urgent worry

Advice:
1. Your baby is your child anytime any day.
2. If you are willing to get her pregnant please don't collect any money.
3. If she is rich as you claimed then your child could be taken care of by her.
4. If you happen to marry a wife in future years just let her know that you have a baby before from another woman.
5. Every child has a blessing. Who knows he or she might rule the world

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

nice one! go with God brother!!
The future is my greatest concern
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2017
okenwa:
From her own angle:
2. She like you

From your own side:

Advice:
4. If you happen to marry a wife in future years just let her know that you have a baHby before from another woman.
Hmmmm, don't just know what next to do!
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
for the money Jor..
Sha I'll discuss with her if she'll like another guy apart from myself.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
please don't take the offer, think about the future!
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by dingbang(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
Sha I'll discuss with her if she'll like another guy apart from myself.
please do..
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2017
hatbricker:
please don't take the offer, think about the future!
Thanks
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
please do..
Okay
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Gemmxy(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2017
For her to make this kind of request from you, it means you guys are probably going out already. Am I right?
You said you like her. Do you like her enough to marry her? You are 30 and she is 36, there isn't much difference in your age.

My advice, talk to her, ask her questions, like does she want to settle down? Are you yourself in any serious relationship? If she is ready and you like her enough to marry her, put away the contract signing and marry her. At 30 you should be planning on settling down yourself.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2017
Gemmxy:
For her to make this kind of request from you, it means you guys are probably going out already. Am I right?
You said you like her. Do you like her enough to marry her? You are 30 and she is 36, there isn't much difference in your age.

My advice, talk to her, ask her questions, like does she want to settle down? Are you yourself in any serious relationship? If she is ready and you like her enough to marry her, put away the contract signing and marry her. At 30 you should be planning on settling down yourself.

Am not yet ready to settle down now. We're friends though but I sense am atracted to her.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 17, 2017
You are just a sperm donor, just do it to help her afterall you spill d sperm carelessly almost everyday. Be Safe.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
Nma27:
You are just a sperm donor, just do it to help her afterall you spill d sperm carelessly almost everyday. Be Safe.
Yea I Know that but the baby will later look for me thereby leading to peace unstability in my family. Besides, am willing to do it for free. The contract means she has paid me off, making her the full owner of that child.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
Yea I Know that but the baby will later look for me thereby leading to peace unstability in my family. Besides, am willing to do it for free. The contract means she has paid me off, making her the full owner of that child.
Lol... Who told u the baby will look for u? Anyway, its best to let d lady u wanna marry know d whole truth. You can suggest another friend of yours though

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
okenwa:
From her own angle:
2. She like you

From your own side:

Advice:
4. If you happen to marry a wife in future years just let her know that you have a baby before from another woman.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
Nma27:
Lol... Who told u the baby will look for u? Anyway, its best to let d lady u wanna marry know d whole truth. You can suggest another friend of yours though
I see. Am analysing ur advices to see what I can finally do about this.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by dingbang(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
Okay
replied at ur mail
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 17, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Tell her you only do dogggy style

Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by T3Amo(f): 9:27am On May 18, 2017
You need to be very careful with such serious decisions. What if something happens to the lady in question or she dies during labour.

What will happen to the child? As the father it would be your responsibility to take care of the child or would you abandon the child to be raised in an orphanage?

Secondly a lot of women won't go for a man who has a child with another woman. What if you meet a lady you want to marry but because of this silly decision of urs you loose out?

Every action has a consequence and trust me whether good or bad it will come back to you. undecided
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Partnerbiz(f): 9:58am On May 18, 2017
This is naija. That contract may be iilegal.
What if she claims child maintenance tomorrow
Ask Davido and Sophie momodu
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
If you sign that contract, part of the terms and conditions would be that you'll never look for the child or make an attempt to claim you're the biological father. The guilt of knowing you fathered a child you don't know would hunt you for the rest of your life.

My opinion.
Not necessarily. Am looking for something like this later on in life but am a guy and most women will not want to agree to this.

Still optimistic though.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by Apina(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2017
Y e b say those of us when need this kind opportunity no dey ever see am? Back to d mata, u being attracted to her doesn't mean u want her for life, get that straight. Look up the contract and tweak one or two things based on wat u would be comfortable with before coming to a consensus with her, that's if u will want to. She's comfortable cum well to do and can take care of the child. Now d question is do u or don't u want to?
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by isnovic(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
Bro!, why will the lady not be interested in marriage but the child?

This question you will need to answer from your discussion with her.

You have to be careful, most are married in some parts of the country and travel to Abuja where no one knows them, find some bloke who is ready to get them pregnant and later returns to her home with a surprise pregnancy.

If she is not interested in marrying you, or marrying why will she need to carry your seed or have a baby at all.?

Secondly, most people sell their destinies this way.

Plus the other complication that may arise once you are married. How do you explain to your future wife that you fathered a child out of wedlock for money even though you are comfortable.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2017
Thank you all for ur time and contributions. @least I now know my stand. God bless u all.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by dingbang(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2017
vicmangs:
Thank you all for ur time and contributions. @least I now know my stand. God bless u all.
you communicated with her yet on what we discussed?
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
you communicated with her yet on what we discussed?
She turn down ur request bro, she said she needs som1 she already know. Am taking the contract, we went for test yesterday in Garki General hospital and we are both clean. God will link u up not neccesary this way.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by blovesther(f): 3:51pm On May 20, 2017
vicmangs:
She turn down ur request bro, she said she needs som1 she already know. Am taking the contract, we went for test yesterday in Garki General hospital and we are both clean. God will link u up not neccesary this way.
bro use your head well ooo
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by okenwa(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2017
We want to believe that you have benefited from the advice we have given you so far. So what have you done?
1. Have you turn down her offer?
2. Did you went ahead to do it?(getting her pregnant)
3. Did you just discuss issues with her and encouraged her to get someone else?
4. Have you been avoiding her?
5. Have you decided to marry her?( because age is not a problem here)
6. Or you have not been a man-enough at age 30?

You must answer one of the above mentioned points.
Don't we deserve a feedback from you?
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by vicmangs(m): 5:57am On Jun 09, 2017
okenwa:
We want to believe that you have benefited from the advice we have given you so far. So what have you done?
1. Have you turn down her offer?
2. Did you went ahead to do it?(getting her pregnant)
3. Did you just discuss issues with her and encouraged her to get someone else?
4. Have you been avoiding her?
5. Have you decided to marry her?( because age is not a problem here)
6. Or you have not been a man-enough at age 30?

You must answer one of the above mentioned points.
Don't we deserve a feedback from you?
I appreciate you guys so much. I have decided to take the offer.
Re: The Lady Who Ask Me For Baby Contract. by drnoel: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
vicmangs:
A woman in Abuja (a wealthy woman) asked me to sign a six months contract with her, the contarct is this; I'll tell her how much she gona pay me get her pregnant, she promise to pay me 50% of the agreed money and once she's confirmed pregnant she'll pay up the balance. Am a young man of 30yrs old, studied computer science @ Plapoly. Am gainfully employed in big engineering firm with head office in Abuja, So am doing ok on my own. Am single but this woman is 36yrs old rich but not married and in desperate need of a baby. I kinda like her but am afraid to give in to her request. Please people who are more advanced in life experience should advise me just as u would to your younger brother. Thanks and God bless.

A contract is an agreement between two persons, it can be made and broken. Since its underground runz, u can go for it and close ur eyes to it after the deed. If u can get urself to move on then first, some other people can't.
I know a man that actually did what u described but in this case the couple can to him to impregnate the man's wife cos the man had weak sperm count and the wife didn't want to inseminate. He washed his hands off it after it was done.
If u can't see uself forgetting the incident, then u chat up the lady to see if u both can arrive at an understanding beneficial to both parties without the whole nine yards of commitment. Any sanely inclined lady who is brought up well will not want to forgo such an arrangement

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

naija Girls Twerking And Shaking There big Butt / Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# / What Was The Strongest Addiction You've Ever Have? And How Did You Overcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.