Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List (12742 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
I am not a novice here on nairaland but I've been a guest for almost 6years now. I created a monicker today to create this thread.

I have had two relationships in the past but they weren't meant to be. I want to go into a relationship with someone Who has some or all of the qualities I'll list below. Its going to be a serious relationship which can lead to marriage.

1 U must be a christian, believe in The Holy Trinity. Not an S.U. Just be someone Who believes in prayers and also someone Who prays

2 Not antisocial, we can go out to places like cinemas, bar, club. And not soneone that will tell me to stop drinking. I don't drink much and I don't want someone to stop the little I take

3 U must be focused on your future and our future together

3 Educated to at least OND Level, or a student nit below 300L in the university.

4 U should be able to hold a conversation, either intellectual, or just normal 'gists'

5 U should not be a morale killer in things that concern romance.

6 U should be able to play or ready to learn how to play at least an indoor game.....Chess, monopoly, video games esp soccer. Chess is the top priority tho

7 U MUST be AA

8 A yoruba preferably from Oyo, Ondo, Osun, or Lagos.

9 I DONT want a distant relationship, u must reside in Oyo or Osun state.

10 Must between 23&26 years of age

11 Appearance; 1.55m minimum height
Fair , or not too dark
A little bit chubby. Not too slim. I'll prefer someone on the plus side tho.

Thanks. I hope to find you on nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy cool
And what are you bringing to the table? Lemme market you to my girls smiley

21 Likes

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by lalanice(f): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
lol....wow! I can't but like your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by sinaj(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Your list is fair enough tho.

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
lalanice:
lol....wow! I can't but like your list

Thanks ma'am
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
Your list is fair enough tho.

Really? Thanks. I was beginning to think maybe I've asked for too much
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice specifications cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
afribabe:
cheesy cool
And what are you bringing to the table? Lemme market you to my girls smiley

Are u a kind of Mama for the girls or what? Lol
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice specifications cheesy
Thanks bro. I learnt from your style of writing. 10 this....10 that. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
Thanks bro. I learnt from your style of writing. 10 this....10 that. Lol
Eeeehyah thanks jawe cheesy

So how you go come see the babe wey u dey find now? cheesy
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by IamLEGEND1: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
first,write a 500 word essay telling us why you're single . with emphasis on why you dumped/were dumped by your exes.

- where you work & how much you make a month. (multinational oil conglomerates & a minimum of 300,000 monthly income required)

- what automobile brand you drive. (only German brands accepted)

- attach to the essay a recent passport photograph (not more than 3 months old) , an affidavit of good conduct from a notary court, the test results from your last 5 comprehensive medical checkups and your bank account statements for the past one year.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah thanks jawe cheesy

So how you go come see the babe wey u dey find now? cheesy
baba God dey my side. Matt 7:7
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
first,write a 500 word essay telling us why you're single . with emphasis on why you dumped/were dumped by your exes.

- where you work & how much you make a month. (multinational oil conglomerates & a minimum of 300,000 monthly income required)

- what automobile brand you drive. (only German brands accepted)

- attach to the essay a recent passport photograph (not more than 3 months old) , an affidavit of good conduct from a notary court, the test results from your last 5 comprehensive medical checkups and your bank account statements for the past one year.
grin grin grin. I'm coming

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by sinaj(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:

Really? Thanks. I was beginning to think maybe I've asked for too much
many girls will fit into d list.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Only 8,9 and 10 didn't check.
All d best o
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Pasidon(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
I would have suggested my ex serving in oshogbo for u.. But from ur lists.. She is way too good for u

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ashewoboy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
i recommend sinaj, makydebbie.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nedfed(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Poor man thinking
Work harder bro
Once you rich you get wat you want.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:

Are u a kind of Mama for the girls or what? Lol
shocked not at all. I means girls close to me looking for what you are also looking for.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Me too grin grin
Nma27:
Only 8,9 and 10 didn't check.
All d best o

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pasidon:
I would have suggested my ex serving in oshogbo for u.. But from ur lists.. She is way too good for u
sad why is she now "ex"?..

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by sinaj(f): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
ashewoboy:
i recommend sinaj, makydebbie.
m nt frm yoruba o!
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ashewoboy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
m nt frm yoruba o!

it doesn't mean. i recommend you. mr op, if she will reply your pm, give her a shotcheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
afribabe:
Me too grin grin
Lolzz... My brother luminouz needs someone o, are you interested?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sekxy,blackhawk03,makydebbie coman shek dis out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by sinaj(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
ashewoboy:

it doesn't mean. i recommend you. mr op, if she will reply your pm, give her a shotcheesy.
does op have tati billon in his akant grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Sekxy,blackhawk03,makydebbie coman shek dis out.
ON my way
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by luminouz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Lolzz... My brother luminouz needs someone o, are you interested?
Lmaooooooo!!! She no get picture for dp naw!!!!! grin grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
OK.. undecided
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by luminouz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Preshiee:
I wish you good luck
I wish u too babe!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Only Babes Do This In Cars / What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.