Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197153 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hi Gina-Ukey,

You should be satisfied with Orderbay.

I just used their services two days ago to place an order(the merchant wouldn't give me bank details to do bank transfer from Nigeria) and I was overwhelmed with their services and up to minute updates.

My order was placed in time and tracking details provided as I asked them to ship to my shipper's address (Allworld International).

I give Orderbay 100% in their service delivery.

Hope you're okay now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by oyewolejos(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2010
FEDEX all da way. In Lagos within 5days with my stuff intact or i sue them.
FEDEX dare not fucckk with me
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
doyinjummy:

Hi Gina-Ukey,

You should be satisfied with Orderbay.

I just used their services two days ago to place an order(the merchant wouldn't give me bank details to do bank transfer from Nigeria) and I was overwhelmed with their services and up to minute updates.

My order was placed in time and tracking details provided as I asked them to ship to my shipper's address (Allworld International).

I give Orderbay 100% in their service delivery.

Hope you're okay now. smiley

I've been reading up on orderbay on this website and Facebook however i think i might not be able to use them. It seems that their main focus is for Nigerians living in Nigeria who want to online shop for things and have them sent to Nigeria from Abroad. That's not what i want. I'll be buying all of my stuff myself and ship them to Nigeria. Do you know if orderbay does that? I live in GA and would like to ship my stuff to orderbay in MD and in turn have them ship the stuff safely to Lagos.

Thanks!
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
oyewolejos:

FEDEX all da way. In Lagos within 5days with my stuff intact or i sue them.
FEDEX dare not fucckk with me

HELL NO!!! angry

It's because of FedEx i'm looking for another shipping company. Fedex has no control over the custom officials who have been stealing stuff out of the packages i've been sending home. They've stolen everything from expensive wrist watches to common boxer shorts. I will NEVER use FedEx to ship to ship stuff to Lagos again. They have no control over the goods once they get to Lagos and it has cost me $1000's.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hi,

I guess you could email or call orderbay on the shipping matter,but I use Allworld International for my shipments from US to Naija.

I always get my goods intact.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
doyinjummy:

Hi,

I guess you could email or call orderbay on the shipping matter,but I use Allworld International for my shipments from US to Naija.

I always get my goods intact.

Hi doyinjummy,

Does Allworld accept packages less than 100kg? I've noticed that some shipping companies are not accepting packages less than 100kg?

Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2010
Yes,they do accept packages less than 100kg.

They don't have minimum weight to carry as far as I know.

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2010
doyinjummy:

Yes,they do accept packages less than 100kg.

They don't have minimum weight to carry as far as I know.

Thanks.

Thank you so much. Well appreciated! Allworld here i come!
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hi,

I'm glad my posts could be of help.

Best of luck. smiley
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2010
try ever flourish shipping , they are based in Chicago, but i understand they can ship from anywhere in the us and canada, they are very reliable there web adress is www.everflourishshipping.com , tel 312 566 1948
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mandi: 3:35am On Nov 29, 2010
Are you in Nigeria? Do you want to buy goods or merchandise from the USA with delivery to your door-step in Nigeria? Are you having problems using your credit card to order items bound for Nigeria or having shipping issues from the USA to Nigeria? No problem! Order through us and we will buy and deliver your goods to you in Nigeria. It's that easy!!

www.ksisourcing.com

USA retailers at your fingertips!!
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2010
gbollykore:

try ever flourish shipping , they are based in Chicago, but i understand they can ship from anywhere in the us and canada, they are very reliable there web adress is www.everflourishshipping.com , tel 312 566 1948

I read up on these guys on the internet.They're in IL but they seem OK. I'll keep you all posted if i use them and how their service is.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mimi33: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2010
It's not always about the pricing. Use Ethania Logistics. Professional and reliable. They are located right by Dulles Airport.
Ethania Logistics
www.ethaniaworld.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Babakenny(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hello, pls, does anyone know how much i'll pay to collect a laptop from United States through EMS at Ikeja Lagos post office? Your reply would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by oyewolejos(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2010
Gina-Ukey:

HELL NO!!! angry

It's because of FedEx i'm looking for another shipping company. Fedex has no control over the custom officials who have been stealing stuff out of the packages i've been sending home. They've stolen everything from expensive wrist watches to common boxer shorts. I will NEVER use FedEx to ship to ship stuff to Lagos again. They have no control over the goods once they get to Lagos and it has cost me $1000's.
Tell FEDEX to ship it to UK before sending it to Nigeria. This way they use their own cargo plane for delivery under the supervision of their staffs so just be rest assured your things are gonna be OK. Also declare all your stuff this will make them liable if it get lost in transit.
I use them to ship extremely important and expensive stuff and i have never been dissapointed. Maybe cos i live in the West Coast i don't know.
I live in CA and sometimes my friend do send stuff to me from other parts of the country to send it for them and they dont mess up. You track everything so no stories. I even use them inside the US and they deliver the next morning. I have always been lucky with them tho. no regrets
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Real14all: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
@allworld : please do you have any contact number here in lagos,nigeria or your office address to verify.
@doyinjummy : please can you email me on busaririlwan@yahoo.com your contact number
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Babakenny(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
No one gave me an answer. Too poor.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
Babakenny:

Hello, pls, does anyone know how much i'll pay to collect a laptop from United States through EMS at Ikeja Lagos post office? Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

oyewolejos:

Tell FEDEX to ship it to UK before sending it to Nigeria. This way they use their own cargo plane for delivery under the supervision of their staffs so just be rest assured your things are gonna be OK. Also declare all your stuff this will make them liable if it get lost in transit.
I use them to ship extremely important and expensive stuff and i have never been dissapointed. Maybe cos i live in the West Coast i don't know.
I live in CA and sometimes my friend do send stuff to me from other parts of the country to send it for them and they dont mess up. You track everything so no stories. I even use them inside the US and they deliver the next morning. I have always been lucky with them tho. no regrets

Fedex was shipping the stuff from the US to the UK and then on to Lagos. I would follow the package using my tracking # and i wrote everything down the international document form and still stuff would get missing. I'm not sure if that has happens with DHL because i've never used them but Fedex, Never again. I'll try allworld or Ethania when i'm ready to ship stuff home again but not Fedex.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Babakenny(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2010
Ok i have my package from EMS with my laptop intact and every other gifts my brother sent to me. Its actually 3medium boxes. I'm cool now and i paid d duty fees.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Wilife: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
All,

Thanks for ur comments.

Needless to say NL is simply one good resource.

I've also had issues with some company called PSI Logistics in Houston, TX.

The clowns are nothing but crooks. Lies, all sorts.

Does anyone know any reliable company that I can use to air freight some personal items such as cameras, shirts, laptops et al to Nigeria?

Please, RELIABLITY before price.

Infact, Gina-Ukey, which one of the recommended freighters have u used and please, what was ur experience like,
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaUkey(f): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2010
Wilife:

All,

Thanks for your comments.

Does anyone know any reliable company that I can use to air freight some personal items such as cameras, shirts, laptops et al to Nigeria?

Infact, Gina-Ukey, which one of the recommended freighters have u used and please, what was your experience like,

Hi Wilife,

I haven't had to send anything back home so i've not had the oppotunity to use any of the freight services yet. Will keep all of you posted once i do though.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
I want an agent that will buy this book, I saw at www.abebooks.com with No7 paperbackshopus, for $7.52, new, clean and crisp

"HOW TO CHOOSE THE SEX OF YOUR BABY:THE BEST METHOD SUPPORTED BY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE" by Landrum Shettles and David M. Rorvik. 2006 edition, revised and updated with ISBN-13: 9780767926102

12 copies, from USA and ship to me here in Abuja, Nigeria and I go and pay them in Naira or dollars through their bank account.

As cheap as possible, so i can resell them.

Please help me I need a company that will not cost me more than N24,000, so I can easily sell those books once I get them here.

Waiting to hear from all ya. God bless all yo! for the great information ya'll shared.

Colin Aduah
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by predacon99: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
In Florida I use Boca Ray Pack and Ship http://www.bocaraypackandship.com. They always give me the cheapest method. Last time teh cheapest method was DHL. Cheaper than FedEx, USPS, and UPS.

You cannot do it online with USPS.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by deekaybee: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2011
@ Doyinjummy, please can you give info about the UK forward freighter
@ Allworld, please can you send me contact details for me to ask a couple of questions
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by juboye4eva: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2011
Which the moderator of Nairaland can help us to screen some people and companies most especially so this place can be a safe place since lots of people are talking in fear.
I really need Tx based and MN based shipping company that can ship personal effect and ready to pickup for free or nice fee for doing the pickup.
Anybody here to help? They will be shipping to Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria prefferably.

Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Dodger8(m): 1:25am On Feb 11, 2011
Does anyone know any reliable shippers in the Dallas Fort Worth area, ? Their rates will be appreciated especially for laptops and their delivery times as well,
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Dodger8(m): 1:41am On Feb 11, 2011
Wilife:

All,

Thanks for your comments.

Infact, Gina-Ukey, which one of the recommended freighters have u used and please, what was your experience like,

Hey just read your post , there's a company called American Air sea Cargo , they are in the Stafford area  they are extremely reliable iv used them since 2009  with absolutely no issues unfortunately im moving to Dallas so its no longer convenient for me, but here's their website www.aascargo.com, phone number is on the website they have a facebook profile too  http://www.facebook.com/americanairseacargo, check em out.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
deekaybee:

@ Doyinjummy, please can you give info about the UK forward freighter
@ Allworld, please can you send me contact details for me to ask a couple of questions

Hi deekaybee,

Am sorry about the delay.I just checked Nairaland now and saw the new posts.

As per the UK freight forwarder,the website is Canecargo shipping services.You can reach the owner (Mr Ayeni ) and tell him from Adedoyin.

You can send a mail to Maggie@allworldinternational.com.

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by doyinjummy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2011
Real14all:

@allworld : please do you have any contact number here in lagos,nigeria or your office address to verify.
@doyinjummy : please can you email me on busaririlwan@yahoo.com your contact number

@real14all:I have sent a mail to you with my contact details.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 5:24am On Feb 21, 2011

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by MsCee(f): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
hi,
has anyone has any good experience with any of these shippers? i kinda need one asap. i have tried, Dhl, fedex, ups but each time they keep stealing my stuff, even documents sometimes. im sick of them all and i know there are good nigerian people out there, im just finding it hard to locate them. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanx all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.