Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! (2396 Views)

Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! / How To Avoid Gay People. .. / 5 Signs U Have Gay Tendencies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by dingbang(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2017
Nickizoe:
why you should be hired?? And they couldn't obviously see why?? I tot they might have come up with another word to use instead of why you should be hired grin grin More grace dear!
lol in other words, one of the interviewers was being nice and the other.. A sadist grin
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Franchise21(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2017
Jarizod:
Dem full unilag
How u take know?? shocked
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by marvin902(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2017
yes I even jammed one here on NL...grin grin. ..they full dating forum
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by zicoraads: 6:45pm On May 18, 2017
It's become somewhat normal to me. I have friends who are gay.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 18, 2017
Franchise21:
How u take know?? shocked

gat friends there who says things grin
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by greatwhite(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2017
Use to live next door to a gay couple in ketu. They don't disturb no one. The one that acts as the wife had Surgery cause his anus became loose. Before I moved out he was already using reusable adult dipper.

I don't support the gay life style. I don't judge them. We all sin differently.
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Franchise21(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
Jarizod:

gat friends there who says things grin
Hmm... Eyes on u... Lol(dodges head) grin
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by brandydaniells(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin haba bros .....are u not understanding?
dingbang:
you well so?
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Grace87(f): 8:27am On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
grace87 someone here likes you.... wink

I went for interview mehn
LOL...Im so bootylicious he wont be able to handle me.
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by dingbang(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2017
Grace87:
LOL...Im so bootylicious he wont be able to handle me.
noo oo.. Its a she... wink
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Grace87(f): 8:30am On May 19, 2017
Nickizoe:
Lets air your view about em too...

So what's up??
Well, Im just curious to know...because u knw tht 90% of 9ja men carry big guns...So im asking myself hw do dey handle the AK47 in the A hole...wen we woman cant handle it in the kitten oo?
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Grace87(f): 8:31am On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
noo oo.. Its a she... wink
Oh no no...I need a gun...A big gun if u knw wat I mean wink
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by dingbang(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2017
Grace87:
Oh no no...I need a gun...A big gun if u knw wat I mean wink
lol.. I have a big gun you know...
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Grace87(f): 8:40am On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. I have a big gun you know...
Show me
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2017
Grace87:
Well, Im just curious to know...because u knw tht 90% of 9ja men carry big guns...So im asking myself hw do dey handle the AK47 in the A hole...wen we woman cant handle it in the kitten oo?

shocked......where there is a will (and a whole lot of lube), there is a way, I guess. Now I'm wondering why you would be wondering about images such as these. Don't hurt yourself thinking about it, dear. wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Nickizoe(f): 9:01am On May 20, 2017
Grace87:
. Hahahahahah. They handle it better and easily more than the few ladies who prefers it tru de Poo. hole!!.... Meanwhile, dingbang just told ya that a girl without Ak47 is crushing on ya, whats ya take on that??...Dingbang great morning to yiu!
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Frolic: 9:06am On May 20, 2017
Grace87:
Well, Im just curious to know...because u knw tht 90% of 9ja men carry big guns...So im asking myself hw do dey handle the AK47 in the A hole...wen we woman cant handle it in the punaani oo?
You dont mean it!
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by dingbang(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2017
Nickizoe:
. Hahahahahah. They handle it better and easily more than the few ladies who prefers it tru de Poo. hole!!.... Meanwhile, dingbang just told ya that a girl without Ak47 is crushing on ya, whats ya take on that??...Dingbang great morning to yiu!
angry with u jor
Re: Do You Have Gay People In Nigeria...curios! by Nickizoe(f): 9:42am On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
angry with u jor
Baby why?? Had a fun filled day yesterday.. So sorry ... kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Argue With A Woman, Just Act Intelligently Like This Man. / Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy / Why Do Nigerian Men Hardly Initiate Divorce??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.