Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I'm In Deep poo! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Deep poo! (5156 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by olac21(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
In addition.your siggy says we shoudn't get close to you..because you are fire right?now move away from us too..ode
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
mikeujoel:

It is impossible to go back to the FRIENDZONE after sex. Either you continue smashing him or just call it quits.

Someone I know needs to see this... smiley

No friendship after sex has been involved. It's either you're his or you aren't, no inbetween...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
More like saying a guy should use his dick head to massage a wet puci but he shouldn't penetrate undecided
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
Some ladies deserve to have their clitoris cut off, their Viginal mutilated and their pussy hairs burned with candle wax! What nonsense! Absolute wickedness!

You got involved with a married man,you are the cause of a fellow lady's unhappiness. You wrecked a home yet all your sorry ass cares about is how to be a main chick. What foolery!

If you think someone who cheats on his wife with you will be faithful to you, Lady your foolishness is immeasurable. Go on! You will never be more than a side chick to any man! Karma is knocking already.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 11:52am On May 18, 2017
Ruthdaniels,I strongly recommend that you go back 2 d main post to read again.
Don't just rush to comment and paint d thread blue I beg of you.

Why is it dat so far,only pple like KissChrixx, mikeujoel, iyamchee, kimbra really understand this situation

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by ststyreal(f): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
Ohhh lord my God, any woman that longs for my husband after knowing he is married, let your anger visit her in Jesus name amen!!!!! I no dey too talk na prayer I pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
Don't be deceived by how nice and caring he has been to you, a man who cheats on his wife with both single girls and married women has no respect for ladies, infact, you're another toll he's using to ease his hormonal urge, and when he's satisfied he'd dump you.

Madam adviser, the person you are advising has been dickmatized. Meaning, falling in love with a sweet good dick. Trust me, this has happen to me before. smiley
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by firstking01(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2017
Go get a decent life girl.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
Don't be deceived by how nice and caring he has been to you, a man who cheats on his wife with both single girls and married women has no respect for ladies, infact, you're another toll he's using to ease his hormonal urge, and when he's satisfied he'd dump you.
Patiently awaiting that day you'll dish out a non controversial advice without being engrossed in the realm of feminism.

Why does your advice has to be a one sided one when you have in fact read from OP's post
I found mysef with a married dude who has anoda Babe (married). And he wants more pussies.
That even she is guilty of hanging out with someone else's husband.

Are you by any means supporting her actions?

To OP however,
Folalade:
It's crazy!
I found mysef with a married dude who has anoda Babe (married). And he wants more pussies. These men can neva be contented. I'm no longer young n I knw we don't ave a future 2gda. I gotta move on wit lyf. The more I try to let go,d deeper we get. Even wt d distance,we are still super connected, whenever we see we smash. But on the other hand he's bin a positive influence in my life.
How can I keep the friendship btw us w/out the affair. Nt like if he doesn't av me he won't get it somewhr else. He sure does. But I just want matured advice. This is nt time to bash or lash.

Can you start by explaining the hell you are doing with someone else's husband?...

Then, we can advise you on the way forward
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!
I found mysef with a married dude who has anoda Babe (married). And he wants more pussies. These men can neva be contented. I'm no longer young n I knw we don't ave a future 2gda. I gotta move on wit lyf. The more I try to let go,d deeper we get. Even wt d distance,we are still super connected, whenever we see we smash. But on the other hand he's bin a positive influence in my life.
How can I keep the friendship btw us w/out the affair. Nt like if he doesn't av me he won't get it somewhr else. He sure does. But I just want matured advice. This is nt time to bash or lash.
The emboldened shows how devilish you are Younglady! You want out because he wasn't contended. Your silly self realized you can't win him and time isn't on your side either. You want out for the wrong reasons lady. You want to end it with him for your selfish reasons alone and not because you feel sorry! That's why you end up in his beds whenever you see. Wanting to do the right thing for the wrong reasons can never work! Get that!

And your deluded self wants to maintain friendship with him! Why? You are just so confused. I see a selfish unrepentant lady! That's who you are! You are a pest! If you really want to end things with him, End all connections with him! And show an iota of repentance too! This will be my last comment on this!
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 12:06pm On May 18, 2017
RuthDaniels:
This will be my last comment on this!
Am glad it's going to be...
Thank you
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by OLAJADON: 12:10pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

Dint you read the part I wrote dah gotta move on? Does dat look like I wanted a promotion to be a main chick?

KissChrixx, not like dat. I mean ur words are hitting the good sides in me. They're strong. I appreciate ur comments
Thankyou meekmind
And uncle Stevengerd, if you read btw the lines of my original post, the question of how old should not come first undecided
I read you post and I comprehend it perfectly, I only coated the part where someone asked you a question and you said you want to be his main chick not side chick.
I just hoped you learnt something from my previous mention.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Stevengerd(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2017
Kudos Ruthdaniels... The Truth Is Bitter. If U Can Pay For My Service, I Can't Waste My Precious Time Advicing Someone That Doesnt Ave Second Thought... Fu*king With A Married Man, U Want To Have Peace... HELL NO!!!
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Patiently awaiting that day you'll dish out a non controversial advice without being engrossed in the realm of feminism.

Why does your advice has to be a one sided one when you have in fact read from OP's post That even she is guilty of hanging out with someone else's husband.

Are you by any means supporting her actions?

To OP however,

Can you start by explaining the hell you are doing with someone else's husband?...

Then, we can advise you on the way forward
LMAO. You sound pained. Feminism ke!, isn't it obvious to you that she's battling with guilty conscious?.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Madam adviser, the person you are advising has been dickmatized. Meaning, falling in love with a sweet good dick. Trust me, this has happen to me before. smiley
I understand that. She has a choice to walk away.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

Am glad it's going to be...
Thank you
Glad?!

You are happy that I won't pummel you with the truth anymore? My words struck a nerve? That's exactly what I want them to do. Repent young lady and stop sleeping around with married men! We have enough evil amidst us already! undecided
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 12:18pm On May 18, 2017
OLAJADON:

I read you post and I comprehend it perfectly, I only coated the part where someone asked you a question and you said you want to be his main chick not side chick.

Folalade:

I want to stop being a side ch**k

Oh this! Dis supposed to be an expression of repentance. How else shuld I av written it
Why is everyone misquoting dis

I just hoped you learnt something from my previous mention.
I did...
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Glad?!

You are happy that I won't pummel you with the truth anymore? My words struck a nerve? That's exactly what I want them to do. Repent young lady and stop sleeping around with married men! We have enough evil amidst us already! undecided

As much as d truth rly hurts,I appreciate pple wt few words & their words strike.
Sorry,u av just been 'writing'

And I respect pple wt integrity of words.
RuthDaniels:
This will be my last comment on this!
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Kudos Ruthdaniel...The Truth Is Bitter. If U Can Pay For My Service, I Can't Waste My Precious Time Advicing Someone That Doesnt Ave Second Thought... Fu*king With A Married Man, U Want To Have Peace... HELL NO!!!
Need I say more @ emboldened? .

If she had shown a sign of repentance or she acted sober, maybe I wouldn't have been so hard on her. She's a confused lady who will fall into the same pit of mud all over again. She needs someone to direct her. I hope she realize her mistake before it's too late.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. You sound pained. Feminism ke!, isn't it obvious to you that she's battling with guilty conscious?.
Pained?... Ion think so.

The way you portrayed the whole thing sound as if she was doing the right thing except the fact that the man doesn't respect her.

Let's start by analyzing your initial stands...
a man who cheats on his wife with both single girls and married women has no respect for ladies, infact, you're another toll he's using to ease his hormonal urge, and when he's satisfied he'd dump you.
from the above, one can deduce the following

1. If perhaps, the man is faithful to her, she has your maximum support.
2. You passed your judgement on the ground that the man in question have grown tired of eating her pusssy and have decided to move on.
3. You show no care whatsoever as to what she's doing with a married man.

So, you see... I'm right on the spot.

If you want a solution to a problem, you don't start from the top like you have just done... Try to itemize the cause of the problem and proffer solutions based on what you have learned...

Peace

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Oyindidi(f): 12:34pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!
The girl wey go be your husband side chic never grow breast. Continue
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by isnovic(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!

substitute the bloke for me.....then the decision will be a lot clearer. grin undecided
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Pained?... Ion think so.

The way you portrayed the whole thing sound as if she was doing the right thing except the fact that the man doesn't respect her.

Let's start by analyzing your initial stands...
from the above, one can deduce the following

1. If perhaps, the man is faithful to her, she has your maximum support.
2. You passed your judgement on the ground that the man in question have grown tired of eating her pusssy and have decided to move on.
3. You show no care whatsoever as to what she's doing with a married man.

So, you see... I'm right on the spot.

If you want a solution to a problem, you don't start from the top like you have just done... Try to itemize the cause of the problem and proffer solutions based on what you have learned...

Peace
You're making a mountain out of a molehill. grin tagging me a feminist was uncalled for 'cause it's obvious you just abused the word "Feminism" in this situation. Analysing what I said is a total waste of your time and effort 'cause you don't tell me my dos and don'ts on here.

Have a nice day. wink
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
You're making a mountain out of a molehill. grin tagging me a feminist was uncalled for 'cause it's obvious you just abused the word "Feminism" in this situation. Analysis what I said is a total waste of your time and effort 'cause you don't tell me my dos and don'ts on here.

Have a nice day. wink
So, Feminism means different thing in your dictionary?... It all good.

Now you are sounding pained..

Nice day to you too
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by smardray(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2017
ebukahandsome:
I just checked Your signature, so i rest my case
bro even me kept queit as i saw dah tin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Stevengerd(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Need I say more @ emboldened? .

If she had shown a sign of repentance or she acted sober, maybe I wouldn't have been so hard on her. She's a confused lady who will fall into the same pit of mud all over again. She needs someone to direct her. I hope she realize her mistake before it's too late.
I hope so. From My Own Point Of View, shez nt ready to accept correction.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So, Feminism means different thing in your dictionary?... It all good.

Now you are sounding pained..

Nice day to you too
You just go about misusing words. I needn't castigate her. You think it's easy to create a thread on NL confessing how you've been sleeping with a married man and want out but can't?.

Please, no more mentions.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by shinarlaura(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2017
You re having an affair with a married man and that's so wrong girl. The only advice I will give u is to cut off all contacts u have with the man.

You re sleeping with a married man who's equally sleeping with another married woman. Do you really know what u re doing to urself. Am not here to judge you but know that God is watching.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

How can I keep the friendship btw us w/out the affair.

Sorry hun , you started out as a side chick you'll end as a side chick. The only solution is to end the relationship totally , forget you ever met him. I know you want to enjoy the "freebies" from him without having sex with him but it's not possible , you just have to let go totally and find your own man.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:

You're wrong about dumping her , he'll keep her as long as she can get the courage to leave him by herself , it's a win-win situation for him , free unnagging pvssy , no financial obligation ( or very little ) and he doesn't have to worry about commitments , I've seen it happen too many times to mention. One thing we both agree on is that he has no respect for ladies
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You're wrong about dumping her , he'll keep her as long as she can get the courage to leave him by herself , it's a win-win situation for him , free unnagging pvssy , no financial obligation ( or very little ) and he doesn't have to worry about commitments , I've seen it happen too many times to mention. One thing we both agree on is that he has no respect for ladies
On the long run he'll get tired of her pussy and dump her. Have seen it play out that way too.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
You just go about misusing words. I needn't castigate her. You think it's easy to create a thread on NL confessing how you've been sleeping with a married man and want out but can't?.

Please, no more mentions.
How dare you say " No mention" when you have in fact thrown one at my face?

It crystal clear you don't know the Contextual meaning of feminism

Well, let's walk you through that...

Advanced learner dictionary defines feminism
A social theory or political movement arguing that legal and social restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life.

Now, relating the meaning to the context of discussion,

1. You being of the same sex with the OP, you are fully in support of her actions. That's evident from your post.
2. Your words portrayed gender equality in that you frown at the fact that she's being cheated on and maltreated by a male.
3. Your earlier statement justifies fornication. That of course was intended to further bridge the lengthy freedom gap between male and female. If you could have it your way, the world will be a better place if fornication becomes the norms.

If at all you don't understand your post, I'm sorry to inform you how you sound like

Finally, to this
You think it's easy to create a thread on NL confessing how you've been sleeping with a married man and want out but can't?.

For a second, stop thinking as if the OP is a serious being. This may just be a shenanigan to portray to the entire reader that her pusssy is up for grabs...

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady / Does Your Nigerian Guy Love Your Tattoo ? / Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.