Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I'm In Deep poo! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Deep poo! (5153 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
On the long run he'll get tired of her pussy and dump her. Have seen it play out that way too.

Oh well , I guess what you've seen is not what I've seen
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How dare you say " No mention" when you have in fact thrown one at my face?

It crystal clear you don't know the Contextual meaning of feminism

Well, let's walk you through that...

Advanced learning dictionary defines feminism

Now, relating the meaning to the context of discussion,

1. You being of the same sex with the OP, you are fully in support of her actions. That's evident from your post.
2. Your words portrayed gender equality in that you frown at the fact she's being cheated on and maltreated by a male.
3. Your earlier statement justifies fornication. That of course was intended to further bridge the lengthy freedom gap between male and female. If you could have it your way, the world will be a better place if fornication becomes the norms.

If at all you don't understand your post, I'm sorry to inform you how you sound like

Finally, to this

For a second, stop thinking as if the OP is a serious being. This may just be a shenanigan to portray to the entire reader that her pusssy is up for grabs...

Peace
Arrant nonsense. I choose my words, and if it doesn't seat well with you, then you should drink gamolin.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
Arrant nonsense. I choose my words, and if it doesn't seat well with you, then you should drink gamolin.
Aiit... I'll

But accepting your flaws only make you stronger...

Im outta here... Don't quote me again Bikko
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Aiit... I'll

But accepting your flaws only make you stronger...

Im outta here... Don't quote me again Bikko
Why not analyse yourself first before you analyse someone else.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:

I guess... I guess he rly has no respect for ladies

Screwing a married man... You obviously have much respect for womanhood. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Oh well , I guess what you've seen is not what I've seen
Seems so.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
shinarlaura:
You re having an affair with a married man and that's so wrong girl. The only advice I will give u is to cut off all contacts u have with the man.

You re sleeping with a married man who's equally sleeping with another married woman. Do you really know what u re doing to urself. Am not here to judge you but know that God is watching.
I appreciate dis

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Sorry hun , you started out as a side chick you'll end as a side chick. The only solution is to end the relationship totally , forget you ever met him. I know you want to enjoy the "freebies" from him without having sex with him but it's not possible , you just have to let go totally and find your own man.
Yh I av to let go totally.
Its a challenge av decided 2 take. Thnks
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Screwing a married man... You obviously have much respect for womanhood. smiley
sad cry
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
I understand that. She has a choice to walk away.

If the next guy doesn't show her that same love or the quality of sex isn't the same. She will keep running back cry because since her prob is not money. Its obviously sex and affection lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
In October'16 you have a boyfriend whom you complain is writing about you on Nairaland. In May '17 you are a side check to a bloody womanizer who sleeps around with every hole he saw.

Its either you are a Liar or a Hoe. either way you suck.

Folalade:
It's crazy!
I found mysef with a married dude who has anoda Babe (married). And he wants more pussies. These men can neva be contented. I'm no longer young n I knw we don't ave a future 2gda. I gotta move on wit lyf. The more I try to let go,d deeper we get. Even wt d distance,we are still super connected, whenever we see we smash. But on the other hand he's bin a positive influence in my life.
How can I keep the friendship btw us w/out the affair. Nt like if he doesn't av me he won't get it somewhr else. He sure does. But I just want matured advice. This is nt time to bash or lash.
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
So many hypocrites on here. @folalade you have been dicked physically and emotionally, it will not be easy to let go. This guy in your life has set a high bar that any dude u meet will have to be at the same level or surpass it. I feel for you, my two cents advice is just focus on what you love doing and work 3ice as hard and take on more tasks if possible. In time you will get over him. You have been dicked.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
Yh I av to let go totally. Its a challenge av decided 2 take. Thnks

You'll be alright eventually , it'll hurt initially but with time you'll heal.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by oluwashedy: 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!
I found mysef with a married dude who has anoda Babe (married). And he wants more pussies. These men can neva be contented. I'm no longer young n I knw we don't ave a future 2gda. I gotta move on wit lyf. The more I try to let go,d deeper we get. Even wt d distance,we are still super connected, whenever we see we smash. But on the other hand he's bin a positive influence in my life.
How can I keep the friendship btw us w/out the affair. Nt like if he doesn't av me he won't get it somewhr else. He sure does. But I just want matured advice. This is nt time to bash or lash.
Wonder working power of big cassava
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by dilini(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!

Question is: How old are you? I think you already know the answer. Just make up your to stop seeing except you're not willing to let go because the sex is good and how much he spends on you... Remember KARMA!

"A word is enough for the ....."
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
Truidstar:
So many hypocrites on here. @folalade you have been dicked physically and emotionally, it will not be easy to let go. This guy in your life has set a high bar that any dude u meet will have to be at the same level or surpass it. I feel for you, my two cents advice is just focus on what you love doing and work 3ice as hard and take on more tasks if possible. In time you will get over him. You have been dicked.
You get d gist...
Tnk you
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by bigcp(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2017
Folalade:

Thanks 4 being real.
The financial gains is the least of my worries. Am an independent lady. The emotional stress and pains is my challenge

If the financial gain is d least of ur worries. ..then i see no reason why u r still with him....u are financially independent accoding to u...n u said u wnt to stop being a side chick...then u hv to start frm somewhere...
quit d r/ship with ur suga daddy....n start afresh with a single dude...girl u r destroyin someones happiness...i knw deep inside u...u knw what u r doing is very wrong...n u wouldn't wnt a younger slay queen 2 do d same 2 u..

i can tell... you wnt him to leave his wife 4 u 2...because if he does n ask u to marry him...I'm sure u will...

U ain't gettin any younger girl...u r just waistin ur time with him because he'll never leave he's dear wife 4u...NO DE DECEIVE YOURSELF...quit s relationship ASAP...4 ur own good...take care

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2017
bigcp:

If the financial gain is d least of ur worries. ..then i see no reason why u r still with him....u are financially independent accoding to u...n u said u wnt to stop being a side chick...then u hv to start frm somewhere...
quit d r/ship with ur suga daddy....n start afresh with a single dude...girl u r destroyin someones happiness...i knw deep inside u...u knw what u r doing is very wrong...n u wouldn't wnt a younger slay queen 2 do d same 2 u..

i can tell... you wnt him to leave his wife 4 u 2...because if he does n ask u to marry him...I'm sure u will...

U ain't gettin any younger girl...u r just waistin ur time with him because he'll never leave he's dear wife 4u...NO DE DECEIVE YOURSELF...quit s relationship ASAP...4 ur own good...take care
Tnk you very much
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
iyamchee:
Damn OP.....
if thats you on your dp, ya so fine....
That being said, a lady as beautiful as yourself don't deserve to be a side Chick.....
You're meant to be loved and Cherished alone...
You need to let down your walls so a better man can come in....
You deserve better...
You can start by changing your Signature tho...

Lol. Wake up bro. That cant be fola....
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by yhemster(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2017
It is quite unfortunate for you to find urself dating a married man. Belief it or not, breaking off the relationship with SD is quite difficult than you think. SD relationship always seems like a dream come true for most sugar girls, cos he plays a father, lover and also a mentor role.
@OP, be very careful. Breaking off with a SD is not as easy as you think. Some of them seems very nice and understand bt they go haywire and f4ck you up when you request for a break. If there's going to be a break up, they have to called the shots. You really want to end the relationship, it will advise you to very diplomatic abt this..
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Sanemind(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2017
Folalade:

I want to stop being a side ch**k
l have a solution grin
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Folalade(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2017
yhemster:
It is quite unfortunate for you to find urself dating a married man. Belief it or not, breaking off the relationship with SD is quite difficult than you think. SD relationship always seems like a dream come true for most sugar girls, cos he plays a father, lover and also a mentor role.
@OP, be very careful. Breaking off with a SD is not as easy as you think. Some of them seems very nice and understand bt they go haywire and f4ck you up when you request for a break. If there's going to be a break up, they have to called the shots. You really want to end the relationship, it will advise you to very diplomatic abt this..

Thnk you.
Sorry Wats SD
Re: I'm In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 21, 2017
Folalade:
It's crazy!

I never like to advice people who are old enough to know what's right from wrong and if you can't at this stage am sorry dear there's no one here that can help you. But I only need to ask one question, how do you feel when you tell him to come around and he declines because he has to be with his family. Depending on that answer will give you a pointer. Have fun dear we will pray for you regardless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

couple caught having sex while ordering food at a busy McDonald’s. / My Brother Loves Me, We’ve Been Fu#king Everyday, Am Even Pregnant For Him / A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.