Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? (662 Views)

Vals Day Somewhere In Nigeria (pics) / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by kev123(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
hi guys, where do u think is the best place to spend ur vals day?
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by elecktra(f): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
no vals for me cry cry cry cry
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by bigrod1: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2010
[size=16pt]the best place to spend the val-in my bedroom na.not doing what u are thinking o.we will be reading the bible together with our clothes off.[/size]
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

no vals for me cry cry cry cry

Awww. . wecome to my world grin
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by elecktra(f): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
justwise:

Awww. . wecome to my world grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

here i was thinking am all alone in "this world" hmm feels good to know am not alone

big rod:

[size=16pt]the best place to spend the val-in my bedroom na.not doing what u are thinking o.we will be reading the bible together with our clothes off.[/size]

mcheeeeew
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

here i was thinking am all alone in "this world" hmm feels good to know am not alone

mcheeeeew

Nah! u are not alone, u got a partner in that depart here grin
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
My val will be at an orphanage they need all the love they can get,its kinda cool to be alone 4 sometime,am kinda enjoying it.
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by ruskiee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
Define Valentine's Day.

A sham.
A day that puts pressure on people (especially men) to come up with the perfect gifts and other stuff for women.
A day when most people would get dumped anyways.
A day to show love- so what about the remaining 364 days of the year?

It is a sham-because it's always about the women, and what they want. What about the men, what do they get from val's day? Nothing.
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by ruskiee(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
freecocoa:

My val will be at an orphanage they need all the love they can get,its kinda cool to be alone 4 sometime,am kinda enjoying it.

You see. That should be where everyone spends their Val-by showing love to the people that really need it.
I'm liking your idea freecocoa. smiley
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by elecktra(f): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
justwise:

Nah! u are not alone, u got a partner in that depart here grin

coooool !!! nice to meet ya padner smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
See people don dey plan for Val o.
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by whitelexi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hopefully i'll be home in time this val's day to spend some special moments with a special val. . . Fingers crossed!
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

coooool !!! nice to meet ya padner smiley smiley

grin grin grin, gr8 now we don't have to complain again. wink
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by elecktra(f): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin

no complains nymore still doesn't mean am gon enjoy vals sad sad sad
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

grin grin grin grin

no complains nymore still doesn't mean am gon enjoy vals sad sad sad

Why not, now u have somebody in the same situation, . so 2 can play the game.
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by iice(f): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
Away from civilization
Re: Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
iice:

Away from civilization
Thats sounds like a very romantic place.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? / Help Me In Love Please! / He Is Here Again (watch Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.