Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC (25681 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by exlinkleads(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2017
ntoooorrrrrrrrr
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
WHY DID HE EXPOSE HIS IDENTITY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

HE COULD BE ARRESTED
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
when he cannot get job now, they will blame one innocent village witch
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by classicsuave(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

Karma is real but fate is realer

People should learn that fate can not be influenced with money.

Who knows his destiny might lie in Borno,
His wife might be there,
Or
He might even be destined to be blown up by a suicide bomber
no be only wife!

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 18, 2017
MrRichy:
I think they used his surname to post him

Bello= Borno

Maybe because it's started with B and ended with O

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by mafiaso9: 4:13pm On May 18, 2017
Lol why evils? smh Nigerians

NwaObinkita:
Nice one

People should learn that fate can not be influenced with money.

His wife might be there,
Or
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by slap1(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2017
Tenim47:
grin chibok boy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

borno corpers right now:

LOL
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by wristbangle: 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
automatic redeployment for him.
let me share mine.

paid 25k for me to be posted to a good place.on the day of printing I found out I was posted to Benue state.did I cry?,yes,I cried my heart out.
at the end I made up my mind to serve there no matter what.
guess what my people....

I am through with service and I give God all the glory for his divine protection

God bless u. Am against the bribery he did but anywhere he chooses to do his PPA after 3 weeks orientation camp will be given to him automatically.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
let me share mine.

paid 25k for me to be posted to a good place.on the day of printing I found out I was posted to Benue state.did I cry?,yes,I cried my heart out.
guess what my people....

I am through with service and I give God all the glory for his divine protection
anyone that really want to asssit won't request for money from you for posting or redeployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by NwaObinkita: 4:17pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
let me share mine.

guess what my people....

Next time use bottom power.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by yassinattah(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2017
I heard they pay corpers well in Borno most especially Medical personnel's,accountants n engineers
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by SIRmanjar(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

People should learn that fate can not be influenced with money. Like my mom taught me; destiny can only be delayed, it can NEVER be changed.

His wife might be there,
Or
Hahahahahaha! Lol @ destined to be blown up buy a suicide bomber.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by adeboizy11(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
You can relocate there nauh. Wiv ur loved ones ooo

Moneyyy:
Is Bornu state not part of Nigeria? Are human beings not living there?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by xynerise: 4:24pm On May 18, 2017
Mumu dey report illegal activity on Social media undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by donlucabrazi(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.
Dumb niggaz everywhere bro!
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by ramzyville: 4:25pm On May 18, 2017
Don't worry your money is not a waste, nobody serves in borno state, you will be asked to serve in any state of your choice and you can pick your choice, I did the same thing and was given borno and I served in the state of my choice

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://twitter.com/king_Bello7/status/865120912835833856

A guy named Bello Oladimeji has shared on Twitter how he paid someone 30k to help facilitate his NYSC posting to a better state only to be posted to the boko haram troubled state- Borno. Before you scroll down to see his tweet below, kindly advice him to catch Shekau when he gets there.

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-gets-posted-to-borno-state-after-paying-30k-to-influence-his-nysc-posting/
good. I am happy for u
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Orpe7(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
Dude didnt do shit
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by seangy4konji: 4:30pm On May 18, 2017
That was where I was posted to when I served years ago.
It don be for you. You hear meit don be for you.

No 1 the sun na die.make sure you carry plenty money so u go fit deh buy for market chop. Not food prepared.

Make u ko try buy suya weh flys no deh ontop am plenty because once u no see flies?na chemical meat u wan chop.

Lastly pray hard dem retain you for maidugiru. If dem morale post into place like biu,gbowza,mubi,uba,askira uba,chibok,fatori area.

U don become boko haram meat be dat oo

May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by wawappl: 4:30pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

People should learn that fate can not be influenced with money. Like my mom taught me; destiny can only be delayed, it can NEVER be changed.

His wife might be there,
Or
U WICKED
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Mujaheeeden: 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
let me share mine.

guess what my people....

Can i get ypur details? You deserve to be in jail for corruption
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
Hahahahaha :grin funniest thing i've read or heard today.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NORTH COME DOWN TO THE SOUTH TO DO NYSC?

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.
You are more in number? Guy no provoke me oo before i break your head with bottle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by thunderbabs: 4:33pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NORTH COME DOWN TO THE SOUTH TO DO NYSC?

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.

Human Resources will sha carry hiz baggage after 1 year nd return to his origin, South, abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

His wife might be there,
Or

The case of the Strong Breed by Wole Soyinka. The man was to be used for sacrifice in his town but he left for another town, on getting there, they use strangers for sacrifice and bingo! The guy became an instant sacrificial lamb

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by AyamStarch: 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
wristbangle:

God bless u. Am against the bribery he did but anywhere he chooses to do his PPA after 3 weeks orientation camp will be given to him automatically.
what of people posted to Adamawa, will they have the luxury of choosing their PPA after the orientation?
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by AreaFada2: 4:35pm On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.

Afam Nwam, are you just realising that? cheesy grin

When corrupt leaders are calling the shots, why should he be ashamed? Who gets punished for corruption unless you are perceived political enemy? grin cheesy

This is not your Promised Land America o. Na 9ja we dey talk. grin
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by MXrep: 4:35pm On May 18, 2017
LOl, afonjas shouting one nigeria only for mouth
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by joenor(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
wearing sun glasses...
nwafresh:
Breez blow, fowl nyash open
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Edu3Again: 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
thunderbabs:

Human Resources will sha carry hiz baggage after 1 year nd return to his origin, South, abi

The north enjoys a cheap supply of southern labour, every year replacements come.

Mstalba:
You are more in number? Guy no provoke me oo before i break your head with bottle.

if you are more in number how come, we never see you in the south?

Typical Northerner, nothing but violence. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.