Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC (25684 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Congratulation to the aggrieved guy. He shouldn't mind people making jest of you.

NYSC has already flagged borno red for Corp members to serve there as you will be posted to your state of choice after 3 weeks orientation camp.

Your orientation camp will not take place in borno state, rather it will be att Gombe, Bauchi or Kano and later will be redeployed to wherever you choose.

Same happened to my friend's sister as she eventually served in Ibadan.

Nice one, i hope he reads your post.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Next time use bottom power.
Bad adviser.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by bay30: 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
This one must have read bribery n corruption in school. U got what u deserved.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by LexngtonSteele: 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
automatic redeployment for him.
let me share mine.

paid 25k for me to be posted to a good place.on the day of printing I found out I was posted to Benue state.did I cry?,yes,I cried my heart out.
at the end I made up my mind to serve there no matter what.
guess what my people....

I am through with service and I give God all the glory for his divine protection

I can bet there's a guy there making NYSC experience very sweet....

Oya confess... grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by TheTourist: 4:55pm On May 18, 2017
THE CAMP IS IN KATSINA SO HE'S LUCKY. KATSINA HAS ONE OF THE BEST CAMPS IN 9JA. SO ENJOY YOUR 3 WEEKS
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by segrinto(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
bro,God have a mission for you over dia
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

Karma is real but fate is realer

People should learn that fate can not be influenced with money. Like my mom taught me; destiny can only be delayed, it can NEVER be changed.

Who knows his destiny might lie in Borno,
His wife might be there,
Or
He might even be destined to be blown up by a suicide bomber
I like the way you think. It reminds me of how insulted I feel whenever I remember that I'm grouped into the same species as people like you. Nostalgic feeling that is, you would agree.

@Topic, that fella is one of the many things wrong with Nigeria. One of those disastrous elements feeding the monster called corruption at the expense of everyone else who does not enjoy that "privilege". But then, they all WANT it too, which was why he could have the temerity to post this on social media, fully aware that most of his compatriots will see nothing wrong in it.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by sizzlingcold(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
Moneyyy:
Is Bornu state not part of Nigeria? Are human beings not living there?
Go and live there then
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by free2ryhme: 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://twitter.com/king_Bello7/status/865120912835833856

A guy named Bello Oladimeji has shared on Twitter how he paid someone 30k to help facilitate his NYSC posting to a better state only to be posted to the boko haram troubled state- Borno. Before you scroll down to see his tweet below, kindly advice him to catch Shekau when he gets there.

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-gets-posted-to-borno-state-after-paying-30k-to-influence-his-nysc-posting/

Guy I served in borno state but just before the boko haram madness

For your own good don't go beyond maiduguri

You can try the NCCF family house if it is still standing sha to relax or the RcCg own is it is till there.

Anything that takes to you to go thru any of these 3 expressway biu road, bama road or munguno road to get to your PPA, guy you are own your own.

Stay in maiduguri and avoid crowd
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by championeh(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
You are so on point....
All the members of my family wanted me re deployed in 2007 when i was posted to Borno.
Guess what, i got the job i'm presently doing there...
This is not a State or Federal Government Job.
I mean a high pay job for a starter....
I have never advised anyone to runz his/her one year youth corp service....

NwaObinkita:
Nice one

People should learn that fate can not be influenced with money. Like my mom taught me; destiny can only be delayed, it can NEVER be changed.

His wife might be there,
Or
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by davicool: 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
This is corruption, I hope EFCC will take urgent step to arrest the parties involved. (the bribe giver n taker)
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by pauloski12(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2017
nice one
saves u right
Nigeria with corruption
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by RotgakSlay(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2017
MrRichy:
I think they used his surname to post him

Bello= Borno

my game name is GAMBO and
he was posted to GOMBE.
[b][/b]
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by dadasupremacy(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
Was even thinking u got a good job and a good wife. Before nko u dont have a choice undecided
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

His wife might be there,
Or

blown up kwa? r u madafaka bomber?
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
Sinaj where were you posted to..
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by PDPGuy: 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.
And yet they complain when are foreigner says most of them have corrupt tendencies
Smh
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by prettyjo(f): 5:26pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Can i get ypur details? You deserve to be in jail for corruption
lolzzz.
Nigeria is a very corrupt nation on its own
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by bravesoul247(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.
Exactly what I had in mind. If NYSC should trace him now and punish him shey he'll open that yansh that he calls mouth to say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by herdeyimikar(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
wetin na. na katsina b this na no b borno
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
next time dont bribe so dat u don't bribe into hell fire! allow natural course.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by bigK001: 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
He know what he did. You won't camp in Brono is either you camp in Abuja or Nassarawa. Its an automatic redeployment.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by djgreenland(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
Wait oo... The work was done, after camping in sokoto or a nearby state, you'll be redeployed to another state.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by ikombe: 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by FrankGiel: 5:37pm On May 18, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://twitter.com/king_Bello7/status/865120912835833856

A guy named Bello Oladimeji has shared on Twitter how he paid someone 30k to help facilitate his NYSC posting to a better state only to be posted to the boko haram troubled state- Borno. Before you scroll down to see his tweet below, kindly advice him to catch Shekau when he gets there.

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-gets-posted-to-borno-state-after-paying-30k-to-influence-his-nysc-posting/
what a fool!!!. U tried to bribe someone to influence the system, and still have the audacity to publish ur name... This fool has never heard of the saying, ' the internet never forgets'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Kebreal92(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
PLEASE WHEN U GET THERE KINDLY #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS #OURREMAININGGIRLS .... U HEAR
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Salym(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
His working has paid. Easy redeployment to his state of choice.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by SNIPER123: 5:57pm On May 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

His wife might be there,
Or

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.