Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC (25682 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by beckypaul89: 8:24pm On May 18, 2017
go to camp first u might see messaiah dia ok,buh incase if ur still looking for who will still help u rework again plz kindly inbox me.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Chanzy1(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2017
WHILE THE POSTING STILL FRESH, YOU FIT STILL GO DO NYSC SURVEY POLL.

http:///nyscopa
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Richydos(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2017
wristbangle:

God bless u. Am against the bribery he did but anywhere he chooses to do his PPA after 3 weeks orientation camp will be given to him automatically.
Lienus will u just keep KWAYET!!!
THE STUPID FELLOW WENT ON TWITTER TO LAMENT ON HOW HE BRIBED A LOCAL G BOY TO RUNS HIS POSTING...*U KNOW DIS HAS GONE VIRAL ALREADY*
HE SURELY WILL WANT TO BRIBE HIS WAY AT THE ORIENTATION CAMP... N TRUST ME WHEN I SAY HE WILL ONLY BE SCAMMED FOR THE SECOND TIME
LIKE SOMEONE JOKINGLY SAID MAYBE HE WAS DESTINED TO BE BLOWN IN BORNO BY A SUICIDE BOMBER
PLZ ADVICE TO TAKE HIS SECOND POSSIBLE LAMENTATION TO FACEBOOK.... *NONSENSE SOMEBORI
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Angy55(f): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.
As in ehhh. He didn't even think of the consequences. Social media has taken some people's reasoning faculty.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Richydos(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
beckypaul89:
go to camp first u might see messaiah dia ok,buh incase if ur still looking for who will still help u rework again plz kindly inbox me.
Lolzzzzz 2nd scammer sighted
This prospective corps member has suddenly become a prey for some funny scammers
Hmmmmm maybe d scammer who can fool him better might just get another #30,000 for d account
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by farouk0403(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
Collins10:
Your statement is very correct. But I am still trying to understand why anyone should be scared of serving in the south. Except you are an expatriate or an opposition politician, you shouldnt really be scared. Trust me, the south is as peaceful and cool as possible.

Yea bro, take me as an example when i was in secondary school ( North) i developed certain interest for studying in the south, many of my friends, classmates and neighbors strongly discouraged me, by telling me all the negatives things about the south while ignoring the positive things. some of them have even sighted an example with someone they knew that went to the south and never came back, some have told me the hardship of mockery they went through from the southerners e.t.c infact they discouraged me to the extend i believed them.And thats how i changed my mind and applied for a uni in the north.

But my first visit to the south during my 2nd year in the uni was very interesting i really enjoyed it, and i found out all the things they told me was wrong, and i came into conclusion that the southerners treat educated northerners with love and care, unlike how they treat the illiterates ( which is not good and i dont know why).

From what i told you above come to think of it there are countless of northerners that have thesame myopic mindset about the south just like i had before. And the fear will not let them to apply and study in any of the southern university.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by akaahs(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
I rejoice with u bro, go nd continue from where i stop. Go well.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by thunderbabs: 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:

The north enjoys a cheap supply of southern labour, every year replacements come.

if you are more in number how come, we never see you in the south?

Typical Northerner, nothing but violence. angry

Hey hey, no fighting here....and if u insist, lemme arrange bottles nd wht weapon does d other need? undecided
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Collins10(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
farouk0403:

Yea bro, take me as an example when i was in secondary school ( North) i developed certain interest for studying in the south, many of my friends, classmates and neighbors strongly discouraged me, by telling me all the negatives things about the south while ignoring the positive things. some of them have even sighted an example with someone they knew that went to the south and never came back, some have told me the hardship of mockery they went through from the southerners e.t.c infact they discouraged me to the extend i believed them.And thats how i changed my mind and applied for a uni in the north.

But my first visit to the south during my 2nd year in the uni was very interesting i really enjoyed it, and i found out all the things they told me was wrong, and i came into conclusion that the southerners treat educated northerners with love and care, unlike how they treat the illiterates ( which is not good and i dont know why).

From what i told you above come to think of it there are countless of northerners that have thesame myopic mindset about the south just like i had before. And the fear will not let them to apply and study in any of the southern university.

Yea, I understand you now. Thank you for taking the time to explain

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by farouk0403(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2017
Collins10:
Yea, I understand you now. Thank you for taking the time to explain

my pleasure
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Jsaviour(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
Must you serve?. If you dont value your life then safe journey.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Emerituz(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
Why the guy go pick borno?
maybe he registered late
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Harvard13(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2017
chi4ik:
not automatic redeployment dear, I was a Borno corper but to relocate was a hell. they were too strict that they wanted most corpers to serve in Borno. I had to use strong medical report to relocate to another state

Good day. Please is being HIV positive enough reason for redeployment??

If no, are there any special considerations for HIV positive patients?

Or what can Someone use on medical terms?

I was posted to sokoto BTW
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by AspDrone(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2017
Ogun 2017 Nysc members, batch A, stream 1.
If you are for team Ogun please join the thread below via the link... www.nairaland.com/3806926/2017-nysc-batch-members-ogun#3806926.1 Make we relate #TeamOgun #CyberRise
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Wolexpoly: 1:48am On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://twitter.com/king_Bello7/status/865120912835833856

A guy named Bello Oladimeji has shared on Twitter how he paid someone 30k to help facilitate his NYSC posting to a better state only to be posted to the boko haram troubled state- Borno. Before you scroll down to see his tweet below, kindly advice him to catch Shekau when he gets there.

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-gets-posted-to-borno-state-after-paying-30k-to-influence-his-nysc-posting/

Bros.....sorry ooo.... Chai ...dos witches really upgraded dia database ontop your case shaa...NO EXCAPE
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by chiraqDemon(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

Karma is real but fate is realer

People should learn that fate can not be influenced with money. Like my mom taught me; destiny can only be delayed, it can NEVER be changed.

Who knows his destiny might lie in Borno,
His wife might be there,
Or
He might even be destined to be blown up by a suicide bomber
But bros u wicked. So u want make him just waka with him two leg go wait in case them suppose blow am up grin
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by APCmyheart(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2017
EFCC need to look into your case, Why give Bribe in the first place..
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by APCmyheart(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
fussy12:
Yesterday was a success to those who subscribed and today is also a new day, see details of won ticket below

Nobody should believe this scammer ooo, Surebet card with no betting code?
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by sirusX(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.
He even used his timeline...when all he would have done was erase & follow the usual story of "a friend of mine"...just like nairaland cheesy
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by meeketta: 9:30am On May 19, 2017
Suicide mission activated
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Ay4lyf(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2017
See as this guy dey cast himself on social media.... Nigerians and bribe are like 5&6
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by DarkHenrie(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2017
He should be glad. He's not going to camp in Borno and he'll relocate to a better place after camping. No one actually goes to Borno.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by damein007(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2017
We all know you only serve once (yoso). Abuja prospective corps members this is for you!!! If you want to have an edge in the competitive labor market, avail yourself of this once in a life time opportunity, take advantage of your service year and get a professional certificate. At skylight global, we offer professional training for corpers in Abuja for little or no naira at all. Trust me, no hidden charges, a very flexible payment package, one on one training, courses can be run online.
Register for you project management course,
Health , safety and environment
Environmental impact assessment
Human resource management
International customer service relationship
Operation and production management course
ICT including web designing etc.
Call or WhatsApp George on 08060498331
For Corp members in Abuja.
This is surely a once in a life time offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.