Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC (25683 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by sinaj(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2017
dingbang:
Sinaj where were you posted to..
Bornu
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by dingbang(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2017
sinaj:
Bornu
be serious. No b everything be play
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by wristbangle: 5:59pm On May 18, 2017
AyamStarch:

what of people posted to Adamawa, will they have the luxury of choosing their PPA after the orientation?

Yobe, Adamawa and borno has been flagged RED, so YES they will be redeploy immediately

thornapple:

Nice one, i hope he reads your post.
I wish he does. Nice dp by the way kiss
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 18, 2017
go and redeploy if u cant manage borno manage am...but don't worry rolling out with flies won't be an issue for the main time... human beings dey live dere moreover na experience u will have stories to tell ur kids
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by mosez346(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2017
ojun50:
Help us catch Shekau when u get there in return u will get 50 million.
grin
ojun50:
Help us catch Shekau when u get there in return u will get 50 million.
but our government said shekau have die new..
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by petjoe12: 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
Weather is the ability of fully experienced life, Thank God almighty.

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by chi4ik(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
automatic redeployment for him.
let me share mine.

paid 25k for me to be posted to a good place.on the day of printing I found out I was posted to Benue state.did I cry?,yes,I cried my heart out.
at the end I made up my mind to serve there no matter what.
guess what my people....

I am through with service and I give God all the glory for his divine protection
not automatic redeployment dear, I was a Borno corper but to relocate was a hell. they were too strict that they wanted most corpers to serve in Borno. I had to use strong medical report to relocate to another state

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by KevinDein: 6:15pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:

The north enjoys a cheap supply of southern labour, every year replacements come.

if you are more in number how come, we never see you in the south?

Typical Northerner, nothing but violence. angry
University of Maiduguri, ABU, Bayero University, University of Jos etc all supply the north decent numbers of human resources annually. So your point is pretty pointless

You southerners really do have an exaggerated opinion of yourselves, it's amusing. grin
And it's not like you have got jobs waiting for all the graduates you churn out every year over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by ojun50(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
mosez346:
grin but our government said shekau have die new..

shekau can't die he is an Apc member with 9 live
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Yobe, Adamawa and borno has been flagged RED, so YES they will be redeploy immediately

I wish he does. Nice dp by the way kiss
thanks
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Edu3Again: 6:20pm On May 18, 2017
KevinDein:

University of Maiduguri, ABU, Bayero University, University of Jos etc all supply the north decent numbers of human resources annually. So you point pretty pointless

You southerners really do have an exaggerated opinion of yourselves, it's amusing. grin
And it's not like you have got jobs waiting for all the graduates you churn out every year over there.

Those schools are full of southerners.
How come in the South we don't see the northerners doing NYSC?

The only northerners we see in the South are your fulani Herdsmen killing and raping.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by zabson(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NORTH COME DOWN TO THE SOUTH TO DO NYSC?

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.

U are delusional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Edu3Again: 6:30pm On May 18, 2017
zabson:

U are delusional.

The truth is bitter.

No worry when the South leave una, we go all sabi wetin dey happen.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by KevinDein: 6:32pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:

Those schools are full of southerners.
How come in the South we don't see the northerners doing NYSC?

The only northerners we see in the South are your fulani Herdsmen killing and raping.
Sure of course, there are southerners in those schools but northerners are the majority in each of them. I know that because I'm an alumnus of one of them. So, err, yet again another pointless post from you grin

You don't see northern Corp members over there because they probably aren't loud or you probably chose not to see. I, for instance, served in Rivers.

See? Mr. your posts are filled with fallacies that aren't backed by facts.

Enjoy your day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by KevinDein: 6:39pm On May 18, 2017
zabson:

U are delusional.
Ignorant is a more apt description grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Genea(f): 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
The guy is not well ooo

Ppl are paying 60-80k he paid 30k, he needs cane

For redeployment to lag @55k biko holla
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Mujaheeeden: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
lolzzz.
Nigeria is a very corrupt nation on its own
How much for your perfume @dp
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Mujaheeeden: 6:57pm On May 18, 2017
Genea:
The guy is not well ooo

Ppl are paying 60-80k he paid 30k, he needs cane

For redeployment to lag @55k biko holla
So you are going with this batch and you couldn't tell me.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Genea(f): 7:00pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
So you are going with this batch and you couldn't tell me.
no vex biko, abeg
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by SimonRose(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin.... Yoloyolo you are on or own.

Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by mosez346(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2017
grin
ojun50:

U mean it grin
ojun50:

U mean it
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by farouk0403(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NORTH COME DOWN TO THE SOUTH TO DO NYSC?

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.

whats this one saying? are you trying to tell me that there are no Northern corpers?

Each and every state has one to two university that is both state and federal uni some states even have private uni, and dont forget that majority of the students will be northerners.

So tell me where do they go for their Nysc after grad? to the Moon right?

The reality is majority of the graduate are scare to serve in the south, just like their southern counterparts are scare to serve in the north for obvious reasons.

And interms of population north have double the south,
southerners are majority christians with one wife while an average Northerner has two or more wives.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Neddyogu(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.

Dats how deep corruption has eaten into the fabric of our national life. The guy Na Ewu Gambia
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Iseoluwani: 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
Siga:
This guy went on Twitter to out himself say hin bribe...

You just read my mind, this guy z definitely a semi graduate because m sure most of his school semester results were paid for
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Collins10(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
farouk0403:

whats this one saying? are you trying to tell me that there are no Northern corpers?

Each and every state has one to two university that is both state and federal uni some states even have private uni, and dont forget that majority of the students will be northerners.

So tell me where do they go for their Nysc after grad? to the Moon right?

The reality is majority of the graduate are scare to serve in the south, just like their southern counterparts are scare to serve in the north for obvious reasons.

And interms of population north have double the south,
southerners are majority christians with one wife while an average Northerner has two or more wives.

Your statement is very correct. But I am still trying to understand why anyone should be scared of serving in the south. Except you are an expatriate or an opposition politician, you shouldnt really be scared. Trust me, the south is as peaceful and cool as possible.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by lonelydora: 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
People are not even ashamed to come on social media and say they bribed someone. Is corruption no longer something to be ashamed of? he even did not hide his name and info.

The O.C Roger on road blocks collecting 20 naira from road users in broad day light nko.
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by prettyjo(f): 7:54pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
How much for your perfume @dp
10990 naira.
the price is on the picture
Re: Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC by Mujaheeeden: 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
prettyjo:
10990 naira.
the price is on the picture
where are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.