Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (45364 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 18, 2017
This is What happens when PONZI managers run churches
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by maxiuc(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
Dance of shame

Church matter na wetin una carry go court
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by budusky05(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
Formication between the wild beast and the harlot

Go read revelation if you no understand

Church of men not of God.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by profosenogoboy: 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
Bad news

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by abatisegun: 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry It saddens me when the body of Christ is in disarray.

It is a shame on Christianity if Church matter is settled in court by a pagan Muslim judge.
who is more pagan between christain and a beleiving Muslim see urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by yinkslinks(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
Even the bible acknowledges judges. You are bias, pagan and local.
NwaObinkita:

It is a shame on Christianity if Church matter is settled in court by a pagan Muslim judge.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Siscooh: 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

You are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by SirChime(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I think easterner should learn that politics is not part of the church. Assembles of God is the only church with headquarters in the east but her activities had been rapture with varieties of court cases. I stand corrected on its headquarter base

AG is not the only church. Winners chapel have their headquarters in the west. Redeemed in the west . House on the rock in the west. So what's your point on AG .
Face front. Serve God wherever you find yourself and forget about headquarters .
onuwaje:
This is why i left Assemblies

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by praise1705(f): 5:42pm On May 18, 2017
seems like a lot of memes would be gotten from all these pictures here.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 18, 2017
If you are in Nigeria and you don't know about the church business thing is real,then you seriously need to see this story. Somebody's pecuniary interest must have been served for these 'brothers and sisters in christ' to be dancing this way. HALLELUUUJAH!!! smiley bloody con artists.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by ojoagba: 5:44pm On May 18, 2017
imagine the Church of God been dragged for the world to judge. God,have mercy on us.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by onuwaje(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2017
SirChime:

AG is not the only church. Winners chapel have their headquarters in the west. Redeemed in the west . House on the rock in the west. So what's your point on AG .
Face front. Serve God wherever you find yourself and forget about headquarters .
Mind u i am not concerned about the location of the headquarters

The reason i left AG is the level of koro koro politics
And nepotism within its rank

It is very rampant in the lowest ebb of the church..

I am happy at my new church not because they re perfect but its better of i dont see or know about somethings than when i am seeing it
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
pathetic
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by AHCB: 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
In a situation where civil law is brought to settle dispute among Christians, I'm sure they who call themselves christians need to really check what it means to be Christ like.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
I guess lots of their members are politicians
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by slowice(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2017
Dear nl brothers.. Know that even before the almighty we re all flawed people. Churches ve their issues. Sometimes they try to settle it amicably in house but then they only human and thus disagreement sets in so what ever be the case, the church must move on and the gates of hell shall not prevail ijn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by ilynem(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
ignis:
I still maintain that religion has done more harm than good in Africa.
You can't be more correct ma
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Sad

But that's what happens when people build kingdoms for themselves instead of fulfilling Christ's mandate

The love of money is indeed the root of all evil
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by banmee(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

It's not easy settling disputes between fraudsters.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by RealDannie(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by wakes: 5:59pm On May 18, 2017
It i s well
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by quintybabe(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2017
I love AG, I still believe AG blood flows in me. AG made me the Christian I am today. Truth be told, AG has the word, sound teaching and moral discipline (perhaps the AG that i use to know) but segregation, tribalism and politics haa taken it root in the church and even among members. if you are pastor children in AG, na for una house dem go they discuss what happened in the meeting. Worst of all is when election is around the corner, come and see campaign among ministers of God. Make i just keep quite. God has built his church and the gate of he'll shall not prevail over it!
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
I thank God that AG finally won the battle. AG used to be the only standard Pentecostal Church until politics creeped in.

I was born into AG and I can still remember some very reputable men of God like Revs. Charles Osueke, Ogbuji, Isanghadighi, Nse Akpan, O.E. Okpo, Udia etc.

The Church needs to go back in the old ways.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by olajizz01(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

shut up,useless bigot.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Sunnah1(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2017
The voice of unbeliever who advocate land snatching by the Christian by the use of ⛪church.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Habeyy(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2017
marsoden:

Are you high? Or is your sense on share and sell?
grin no mind d guy
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Habeyy(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2017
ignis:
I still maintain that religion has done more harm than good in Africa.
that is because we are religious but not Godly

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by almarthins(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

between someone that says God is one (i.e Muslim) and someone who says God is three in one (1+1+1=1) (Christians) , i wonder who the PAGAN is if not Christians

U have no part in this matter. I bet ur qu'ran reference the Bible more than most of you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Let's Talk About Love. / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.