Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (45465 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by choix007(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2017
Politics is in almost all churches....Just a pity that AG had to bring their mess to the court.

Even as a Christian, I will say religion and ethnic affiliation is two bigger problems to Africans.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Jacks14: 7:11pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry It saddens me when the body of Christ is in disarray.

It is a shame on Christianity if Church matter is settled in court by a pagan Muslim judge.
E pain this eedi*t
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by bablex01(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
Nalikedis:
The right path? When the prophet of your so called religion submitted that he knows not the way. A prophet that can't stand the test of modern day morality. Had your prophet lived in this era he will either be in a prison somewhere in Cuba or endured mother of all bomb from the US. Imagine a prophet that sleep with toddlers, wife of followers, animals etc. I think you should reconsider your believe and reassess who you follow. Oshi
Please answer my question jesus son
Is ADOLF HITLER a muslim?
The BRITISH MISSIONARIES that was involved in slave trade and colønisation are they MUSLIM?
Bible even supported alot of atrocities like PAEDOPHILIA,SLAVERY,E.t.c...OLODO
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by streamsofjoy(f): 7:14pm On May 18, 2017
Nalikedis:
Yes our God is 1+1+1=1. If your own god obey the law of arithmetic and time my own God supersede time because he existed before the existence of it. He made us in his own image (spirit, soul and body = 1 man). The same way you can't understand the virgin birth of Jesus that your Qur'an talked about the same way that you can't understand the Concept of God head. The knowledge is only given to the children and not to the slaves. When slaves question the authority of a prince... That's is called grandstanding. My Bible called me Son, your Qur'an called you slaves... Let everybody stick to his father's name

Love ur reply to the moon and back
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by streamsofjoy(f): 7:17pm On May 18, 2017
bablex01:

Sharap U Speakin Total Nonsense

May the Lord open ur eyes just like he did that of Paul on his way to Damascus
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by figure007(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

It is a shame on Christianity if Church matter is settled in court by a pagan Muslim judge.
it wasn't like that ... The man took the church to court and moreover it's in the bible that such shouldn't happen but the man fumbled by taking the church to court and now he's defeated ... Thanks God
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by careerlife(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2017
Millz404:
The formal leader right now
"Former"bro, and not formal leader..
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by lonelydora: 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

between someone that says God is one (i.e Muslim) and someone who says God is three in one (1+1+1=1) (Christians) , i wonder who the PAGAN is if not Christians

Don't say what you don't know about Trinity
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by slivertongue: 7:43pm On May 18, 2017
thunder74:
If I were some of you commenting here, I will refrain from making derogatory comments on a matter I don't have all the facts.

The Church did not sue Rev Prof Emeka, he sued the church and was suspended, dismissed and excommunicated and after the Supreme Court judgement, he was offered an olive branch to return back to the fold, but instead filed another matter at the High Court, Enugu on a matter already concluded at the Supreme Court.

well said!
Nigerians and their sabinus!
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by fortuneinya: 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
We give God all the praise finally God had shown that He is the owner of AG and not man
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by weedfada(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
grandpa987ytr4:
Today's (18/05/2017) game kicks off tonight. winning ticket to be displayed shortly afterwards...

Scammer! GTFOH!
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by seniorkachion(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2017
T
abatisegun:
who is more pagan between christain and a beleiving Muslim see urself

The muslim is obviously the pagan.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You failed to comprehend my message and that's the simple reasons many student fail English language in senior certificate examination. I stand with my words, the reasons why the my Easterner brothers and friend find it hard to sustain a church is because of this money sentiment. Some years back, an editor in punch wrote an inept articles on how RCCG have been collecting tithe from the east without having their headquarters in the east, he went further to suggest that RCCG should have two headquarter, one in the east and the other in the west because they are also a contributor. My point is, why did the editor saw focus on the tithe than the salvation in the church? Apostolic church had same issues, not until when the church is being splitted into two, while the one in the east is still having court cases, the one in south west is growing large. My message is that, the church is not a business medium but a salvation medium. Pastor Kumuyi talked about same issues some year back
Afonjas, even religion matter they still find spot to sneak in tribalism. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Uwaiwe: 8:09pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

between someone that says God is one (i.e Muslim) and someone who says God is three in one (1+1+1=1) (Christians) , i wonder who the PAGAN is if not Christians
between people that shout alkuba $ murder innocent people and people that preach love ur neighbours as your self. Who is the pagan?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by seniorkachion(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
abatisegun:
who is more pagan between christain and a beleiving Muslim see urself

The muslim is not a believer and is therefore the pagan.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by seniorkachion(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
onuwaje:

Mind u i am not concerned about the location of the headquarters

The reason i left AG is the level of koro koro politics
And nepotism within its rank

It is very rampant in the lowest ebb of the church..

I am happy at my new church not because they re perfect but its better of i dont see or know about somethings than when i am seeing it

Which nepotism. All the church 'S national officers are elected. Maybe you have a different definition of nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by genuinechimere(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2017
admax:
Whatever happens, the church will continue to March on.

The perfect church will be seen after the coming of Christ as no church can be perfect but are seeking perfection through Christ.

N.B: This is for Christians only. Others can never understand.
Ur comment made my evening. Ur comment isn't ordinary. It's impregnated with Divine wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by zurumking(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

hei you are still in darkness, please repent and come to the Lord, Jesus for your peace
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Aniwura(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
Whatever the cause of the fight may be, the fact remain that, the region that dominates that church can hardly succeed in ministry because of their common problem . Egooooooooooooo.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Meche4life(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
It is always important to know what transpired before making your comment, if a man who was brought in and elected to lead a Church that from inception does not belong to any man and does not have any specific founder, decides to secretly change the documents of the Church to reflect him as founder and general oversea as against the position of general superintendent that he was elected to hold . is only when you have this information that you will know why they are thanking God for victory.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by haykes(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Look @ dis fool and Bonbastically Bornbastard So Christian is ur forefather property
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by thunder74(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
onuwaje:

Mind u i am not concerned about the location of the headquarters

The reason i left AG is the level of koro koro politics
And nepotism within its rank

It is very rampant in the lowest ebb of the church..

I am happy at my new church not because they re perfect but its better of i dont see or know abousomethings than when i am seeing it
How old is your new church and how many branches do they have? You will understand what it means to manage a church with so many districts, sections and local churches when your new church gets to the strength and age of the Assemblies of God church.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Dmanky(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

This is a true example of some one who lacks knowledge of what is blabbing about.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by thunder74(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
Nalikedis:
Yes our God is 1+1+1=1. If your own god obey the law of arithmetic and time my own God supersede time because he existed before the existence of it. He made us in his own image (spirit, soul and body = 1 man). The same way you can't understand the virgin birth of Jesus that your Qur'an talked about the same way that you can't understand the Concept of God head. The knowledge is only given to the children and not to the slaves. When slaves question the authority of a prince... That's is called grandstanding. My Bible called me Son, your Qur'an called you slaves... Let everybody stick to his father's name
Nothing to add. Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nbote(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You failed to comprehend my message and that's the simple reasons many student fail English language in senior certificate examination. I stand by my words, the reasons why my Easterner brothers and friend find it hard to sustain a church is because of this money sentiment. Some years back, an editor in the punch Newspaper wrote an inept articles on how RCCG have been collecting tithe from the east without having their headquarters in the east, he went further to suggest that RCCG should have two headquarter, one in the east and the other in the west because they are also a contributor. My point is, why did the editor focus on the tithe than the salvation in the church? Apostolic church had same issues until the church got splitted into two, while the one in the east is still having court cases, the one in south west is growing large. My message is that, the church is not a business medium but a salvation medium. Pastor Kumuyi talked about same issues some year back

The problem with ur likes is dat in their folly dey see reason and simply assume everyone else wallows in folly.. U mentioned politics in d church by easterners and now money sentiments.. RCCG collects tithes from it's BRANCHES not from d EAST , d same way every other church gets contributions from their BRANCHES.. There's politics in every church d only difference been dey don't allow it spill out.. Do u know d leadership tussle dats been ongoing in d RCCG for years now on who succeeds d GO, d same with Deeper Life ? No need trying to make u see reason. U can't..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by EvangAsika(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
Assemblies of God church should be ashamed posting this online.this use to be a great church but has become politicised like others. My question is if that position was to carry block and concrete for God will they fight and go to court.?they are fighting for selfish interest and God will judge. Look at the Rev Okoroafor who preached a powerful message that Christians should not fight and go to court now in the centre of it and also look Emeka who should have let go for the sake of heaven strongly for the post of a GS. Here is my message to the Church Okoroafor and his men and Emeka and his men should step down let others come over and take charge. Ex leaders like Rev Osueke should guard them. I believe I have spoken my mind as lead. God bless AG and the PFN. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by onuwaje(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
thunder74:

How old is your new church and how many branches do they have? You will understand what it means to manage a church with so many districts, sections and local churches when your new church gets to the strength and age of the Assemblies of God church.
My new church is as big as AG
What i dont like is seeing men of God fighting over positions whereas they re sposed to preach d gospel..

Politics and nepotism is too deep in AG

Even down to the DS.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by onuwaje(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
seniorkachion:

Which nepotism. All the church 'S national officers are elected. Maybe you have a different definition of nepotism.
If u av been involved in active service in AG as much as i am u will know

There is more to been a sunday sunday member
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by barikay: 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

I forgot to add what was the name of the church that jesus built ?
He is the head of the church

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Fundamentalist: 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
barikay:
He is the head of the church

Which church ? Catholic, baptist , prysbetarian, methodist, new generation pentacostan, deeperlife ,ekankar , cele , CAC.

The list is endless pls which of the above chuches are you referring to

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by bkool7(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

I forgot to add what was the name of the church that jesus built ?

Churches exist before Jesus came as human to earth . I am sure by church you're referring to the building .

But the Christian church is in the heart , wherever two or more are gathered worshipping God.
God doesn't live in buildings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.