Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (45365 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by mmmustapha(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry It saddens me when the body of Christ is in disarray.

It is a shame on Christianity if Church matter is settled in court by a pagan Muslim judge.
pegan calling believer a pegan, we shall see who's in the right path.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by ominilongest(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2017
Shey na only me dey c ayefele dance for dat pics...@2nd to the last
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by almarthins(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2017
budusky05:
Formication between the wild beast and the harlot.

If you no understand go read revelation

Church of men not of God

Revelation was referring a much bigger beast
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

between someone that says God is one (i.e Muslim) and someone who says God is three in one (1+1+1=1) (Christians) , i wonder who the PAGAN is if not Christians
Yes our God is 1+1+1=1. If your own god obey the law of arithmetic and time my own God supersede time because he existed before the existence of it. He made us in his own image (spirit, soul and body = 1 man). The same way you can't understand the virgin birth of Jesus that your Qur'an talked about the same way that you can't understand the Concept of God head. The knowledge is only given to the children and not to the slaves. When slaves question the authority of a prince... That's is called grandstanding. My Bible called me Son, your Qur'an called you slaves... Let everybody stick to his father's name

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by bablex01(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2017
marsoden:

Are you high? Or is your sense on share and sell?
You Are The One That Is High Because Christian Are The Pagan 1+1+1=3
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by felo812000(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2017
One Love mehn! AG for life. All I know is that when men were asleep, the son of perdition came and sowed evil in the church
quintybabe:
I love AG, I still believe AG blood flows in me. AG made me the Christian I am today. Truth be told, AG has the word, sound teaching and moral discipline (perhaps the AG that i use to know) but segregation, tribalism and politics haa taken it root in the church and even among members. if you are pastor children in AG, na for una house dem go they discuss what happened in the meeting. Worst of all is when election is around the corner, come and see campaign among ministers of God. Make i just keep quite. God has built his church and the gate of he'll shall not prevail over it!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by bablex01(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2017
Nalikedis:
Yes our God is 1+1+1=1. If your own god obey the law of arithmetic and time my own God supersede time because he existed before the existence of it. He made us in his own image (spirit, soul and body = 1 man). The same way you can't understand the virgin birth of Jesus that your Qur'an talked about the same way that you can't understand the Concept of God head. The knowledge is only given to the children and not to the slaves. When slaves question the authority of a prince... That's is called grandstanding. My Bible called me Son, your Qur'an called you slaves... Let everybody stick to his father's name
Sharap U Speakin Total Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 18, 2017
what caused the rift in the 1st place?
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by potent5(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
I can see some UNholy dance steps.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by gaskiyamagana: 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

It is a shame on Christianity if Church matter is settled in court by a pagan Muslim judge.
Pagan muslim judge! Shame on you and your faith that is always in disarray over money.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 18, 2017
bablex01:
You Are The One That Is High Because Christian Are The Pagan 1+1+1=3
daht wat they tell u 1+1+1=3 is man's calculation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by GoldHorse(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

between someone that says God is one (i.e Muslim) and someone who says God is three in one (1+1+1=1) (Christians) , i wonder who the PAGAN is if not Christians

Una don start! Make una all dey deceive una sef.

Which of your two religions did God belong to? Which one did he sanction? Please show me proof of this. Outside both your religious books of course.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 18, 2017
mmmustapha:
pegan calling believer a pegan, we shall see who's in the right path.
The right path? When the prophet of your so called religion submitted that he knows not the way. A prophet that can't stand the test of modern day morality. Had your prophet lived in this era he will either be in a prison somewhere in Cuba or endured mother of all bomb from the US. Imagine a prophet that sleep with toddlers, wife of followers, animals etc. I think you should reconsider your believe and reassess who you follow. Oshi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by middlebelter(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
When a church decides to approach a court to settle ecclesiastical disputes, contrary to the laid down procedure of our Master and Saviour in the the Holy Bible, that disputes should be resolved by Church herself, then it can be safe to conclude that the "presence of God has departed from the Camp", as it did when the children of Isreal sinned during their pilgrimage to Cannan land.

It is better for both the Clergy and the Lythans to return to Bethel and seek God's forgiveness and be sure they have been forgiven for dragging the gospel in mud. In fact the church should apologise to the body of Christiandom in Nigeria through CAN, reconcile with their former leader and persuade him. to accept retirement, before coming out to dance. Matthew 5:23 "Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest ... and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift."
Word spoken directly by the mouth of God the Son, second in the trinity. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Eluwilussit(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I think easterner should learn that politics is not part of the church. Assembles of God is the only church with headquarters in the east but her activities had been rapture with varieties of court cases. I stand corrected on its headquarter base

Where should the headquarters be located, please?
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
LIES: THE IDENTITY OF GOD'S ENEMIES.

Telling lies is a common life style paraded in our present day world as a sign of smartness, intelligence and acuminousness. Ironically, liers earn so much commendation and admiration; they often have so much friends because humans tends to like those that tell them lies than truth.
Lies is so trivialized to the point that even the clerics use it to manipulate their congregation and in return gets applause from them;( hmmmm! Ride on sir!) . This means that if the cleric can lie, then the laity should be mendacious and spurious, God have mercy!

Lie(s) is the opposite of truth. It is a false statement made with deliberate intent to divert, pervert and deceive . It is also known as prevarication or mendacity. It is saying or giving reports that lack veracity, i.e. not verifiable.

Reasons for lying.
1. Host of folks tell lies to protect relationships, personality, jobs and businesses.
2. Some tell lies because of fear, cowardice or weakness.
3. Others manufacture lies to manipulate and decieve their victims to getting a desired aim.
4. Wicked ones tell lies to defame, slander and damage the image of people they hate or see as blocking their paths.

Why you must not lie.

1. Lies is vile practice before God and makes you enemy of God; These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Proverbs 6:16‭-‬19 KJV
2. Lies is the native language of Satan, when you speak it, you identify with Satan as your father. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44 KJV
3. All liars are destined to hell fire.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8 KJV

I am sure you don't want to group yourself together with the abominable and murderers because of lies.
The above verse of the scripture was very careful to include ALL when when it came to liars, in listing categories of people you will see in hell fire, it only used that inclusive adjective to show that there no type of liars that are excluded from hell fire . Both white and black lies, small and big lies, beneficial and deceptive lies, malicious and business lies, political and holy lies; ALL LIES are destined to hell fire.
"White lies leaves a black spot on the vendor".
You can live a free life without lies and be happy. A life of integrity, honesty and dignity, A life of excellent reputation. Make a decision today to always give accurate reports, be precise not to mix falsehood, long stories often contain lies. When you lie, you will need another lies to defend the previous one. When you are known as a liar no one will do serious business with you.
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:32 KJV
God bless you.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by CaptainFM1: 6:32pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

Bunkum
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by melejo(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I think easterner should learn that politics is not part of the church. Assembles of God is the only church with headquarters in the east but her activities had been rapture with varieties of court cases. I stand corrected on its headquarter base
Better go and face your jamb result before coming here to display your ignorance about the church. To attribute church politics to a region makes me doubt your sense of maturity. Just google the history of the church in few centuries ago even in England and see how the so called politics was used to shape the church to what is it today, a church where anyone can be challenged. While I'm not in support of this charade, I will advise you to learn first about the evolution of the modern church before attributing anything to South east

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by bionixs: 6:42pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

yes o! 1+1+1=1GOD, 1+1=1 as in marriage not true? It is a MYSTERY quite understood by children of God and for them. Not for outsiders,unbelievers,unGodly like you....I thought you guys know about a thing called allah,when did you start knowing God to have concluded that He is one or three? always confusing and troubling the world

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by sureprince01(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

it's a pity that you suffer from lack of knowledge....i'm not trying to insult you (believe me, i'm saying this in the most modest way I can). obviously you don't understand the meaning of the concept Trinity. it's like trying to find the you (fundamentalist, in this case) who is fundamentalist? is it ur hands or ur head or legs, obviously they are not u, they make up who fundamentalist is, doh those parts exist independently, they are still in one body.....think ursef as an extension of the Supreme being which is one in many....i hope u can understand beta in this my little way of explaining.
Christian philosophers (not skeptics) can enlighten this stray brethren.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2017
melejo:
Better go and face your jamb result before coming here to display your ignorance about the church. To attribute church politics to a region makes me doubt your sense of maturity. Just google the history of the church in few centuries ago even in England and see how the so called politics was used to shape the church to what is it today, a church where anyone can be challenged. While I'm not in support of this charade, I will advise you to learn first about the evolution of the modern church before attributing anything to South east

Anyway, i finished writing jamb when you were still probably in JSS2. Sentiment apart, many churches handled by pastors from the East are riddled by crisis except some few men of God like Mike Okonkwo. Do you want to talk about Apostolic church that is split into two, one now in south west doing well and the other in the east plundering with several court cases. The God's generals is the best book you can read. Your brothers should make money an epitome of Church foundation. Pastor Kumuyi made mention of that years back
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 18, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Rubbish

Not true, Muslims worship Allah and Mohammad. Two gods.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by sureprince01(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2017
it's a shameful thing for Christian issues to be sorted out in court (permit my english). As brother Paul rightly noted in the Bible. How can we call ourselves children of God and allow unbelievers to sort issues for us....are we not mocking ourselves?
do these people read Bible at all? I wonder what their standard is. shame...shame...shame on them!
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Where should the headquarters be located, please?

Get the message, the location is not the problem but the failure of that zone to have several headquarters. Even Mike Okonkwo have is church base here. Am not been tribal which i wouldn't encourage but am talking about the root problem in your zone
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2017
Dreambeat:
I was expecting to see your kind on this thread,and I wasn't disappointed.Common sense is actually not common

My message remain heathy if you read meaning to it than ethnical bias
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by PecE2Make: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
when will some humans comments reasonably? Am sure those commenting rubbish are not baptised with the holy spirit if not why should I child of God speaks negatively on Church matters.
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 18, 2017
To tell you fake Churches are Business trading in the name of Christ, who was actually a Muslim.

NwaObinkita:

Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by frankobaba(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2017
Nbote:
They shld b ashamed of demselves for having to resort to legal battle to resolve leadership tussle in d church.. Now dey've succeeded in dragging their church back to d stone age because d church which used to b one of d major denominations simply imploded since their leadership tussle began...

U'll have made some sense if u didn't let d ethnic bigot in u influence ur comment.. What has church politics got to do with easterners or d location of d church? Or u think church politics doesn't happen in other churches as well? Learn to make logical comments devoid of any atom of ethnic slurs.

You failed to comprehend my message and that's the simple reasons many student fail English language in senior certificate examination. I stand by my words, the reasons why my Easterner brothers and friend find it hard to sustain a church is because of this money sentiment. Some years back, an editor in the punch Newspaper wrote an inept articles on how RCCG have been collecting tithe from the east without having their headquarters in the east, he went further to suggest that RCCG should have two headquarter, one in the east and the other in the west because they are also a contributor. My point is, why did the editor focus on the tithe than the salvation in the church? Apostolic church had same issues until the church got splitted into two, while the one in the east is still having court cases, the one in south west is growing large. My message is that, the church is not a business medium but a salvation medium. Pastor Kumuyi talked about same issues some year back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Let's Talk About Love. / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.