Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only (2413 Views)

I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / My Husband Is Too Hygienic, It's Driving Me Nuts - Mature Minds Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 4:18pm On May 18, 2017
Good evening
I'm just going to go straight to the point. I have been with my man for 8months now. Recently I noticed that a particular girl texted him calling him "babe". I didn't address the issue then but then a day later another lady texted him and she had a "❤" next to her name. Bearing in mind this is someone that doesn't even like to put emojis next to anyone's name apart from mine. He came to spend the week with me last week and he be acting somehow uncomfortable. He will be positioning himself so that I can't see his phone when ever someone texts him. I didn't say anything. He went to toilet one time and I overheard him asking a lady if she has eaten lol. Anyway I addressed the issue 2 days ago and can you believe this guy said to me that the first girl said that "why does your girlfriend have a problem with me calling you babe" I have never felt so disrespected in life. I then asked him if he was still talking to the other lady and he said no. Unknown to him I already seen a text between them an hour ago. He looked at him and lied to my face and his excuse was he didn't want to have that conversation. As I speak to you now he still telling me that he hasn't done anything wrong. I'm deeply saddened. This is someone I lost my virginity to. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I need advice.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2017
ahahah my dear, the only thing that touched my heart is the word "virginity" this is serious........my dear, if not because of the word virginity, i will advice you to let him go....if you marry him, your marriage can never sweet as you want.....he will look outside for sex if you marry him.....he is not a real man.....a real man will not ask for sex in relationship not to talk of cheating in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
darol4real:
ahahah my dear, the only thing that touched my heart is the word "virginity" this is serious........my dear, if not because of the word virginity, i will advice you to let him go....if you marry him, your marriage can never sweet as you want.....he will look outside for sex if you marry him.....he is not a real man.....a real man will not ask for sex in relationship not to talk of cheating in the relationship.

You must be 15 years or below. Please go to the children section. Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
So u lost ur virginity wetin happen?

Na kidney u give am?

Somtin dey worry u

Back to him

He is cheating u know , i know , we all now know

Maybe he is having pity on u thats why he hasnt dumped u

Let him go so he can respect u later

Dont be desperate and allow him see u finish

Kimbra tell her the story of u and ur ex

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
OP you bf can never leave you. He just wants to play around and flirt. Just fight him a little to make him sit up, but be rest assured he's not leaving you for those hoes.

Another problem is that you girls don't want a guy that other ladies don't want, perhaps his trying to make you jealous.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2017
itsJude:

Kimbra tell her the story of u and ur ex

Na wa oh, so she shared her personal life story on Nairaland. Lmao
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Yeah so? Did you die?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
darol4real:
ahahah my dear, the only thing that touched my heart is the word "virginity" this is serious........my dear, if not because of the word virginity, i will advice you to let him go....if you marry him, your marriage can never sweet as you want.....he will look outside for sex if you marry him.....he is not a real man..... a real man will not ask for sex in relationship not to talk of cheating in the relationship .
ur brain dey on strike

What manner of nonsense is this biko

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 18, 2017
Tough one.
But then...
OP can you break up with him?
I mean would it drive you to death if you left him?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:

Yeah so? Did you die?

I died oh my broda. I died.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Tough one.
But then...
OP can you break up with him?
I mean would it drive you to death if you left him?

Honestly I was going to save my virginity with marriage. I don't mind leaving him but I will lay a curse on him I swear cause I was so pressured into doing it and he was even telling me it was an oath to stay together forever. I will lay a curse on him.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

I died oh my broda. I died.

RIP
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 18, 2017
itsJude:
So u lost ur virginity wetin happen?

Na kidney u give am?

Somtin dey worry u

Back to him

He is cheating u know , i know , we all now know

Maybe he is having pity on u thats why he hasnt dumped u

Let him go so he can respect u later

Dont be desperate and allow him see u finish

Kim.bra tell her the story of u and ur ex
cruchenuti:

Are you two battling with brain tumour?.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
For your information my dear, i was in a relationship for 5 months without sex because she is a virgin and also i have the fear of God.....She left because she asked for sex and i didnt give her.....presently am in a new one for the past 4 years without sex because i can not do what will bring demons upon my children....real man will protect his generations come...
cruchenuti:

A real man will not ask for sex in a relationship? You must be 15 years or below. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
Are you two battling with brain tumour?.

No oh, I just got a new brain from Elon Musk. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

No oh, I just got a new brain from Elon Musk. Thanks smiley
Then make the best of it. Thanks.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:

Honestly I was going to save my virginity with marriage. I don't mind leaving him but I will lay a curse on him I swear cause I was so pressured into doing it and he was even telling me it was an oath to stay together forever. I will lay a curse on him.
u go lay curse tire be that

U never even start 10more to go if u wise b4 marriage

If u no wise cheesy that figure will increase exponentially

2 Likes

darol4real:
For your information my dear, i was in a relationship for 5 months without sex because she is a virgin and also i have the fear of God.....She left because she asked for sex and i didnt give her.....presently am in a new one for the past 4 years without sex because i can not do what will bring demons upon my children....real man will protect his generations come...

OTONDO !!!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
darol4real:
who be this one?

Ur problem is spiritual

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:

Hmmm..
How do you feel right now?
I mean realizing he took your virginity and maybe cheating on you.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

OTONDO !!!
if i catch him babe she go delete him number

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Poorboy: 4:47pm On May 18, 2017
You lost your virginity to him go collect your virginity back

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 18, 2017
if you curse him, it will not have effect but one thing am sure is dat, his generation will reap *10 of what he did. Disvirgin a lady and threating her in a bad way is a CURSE already.... dont say anything, just go back to God and apologise....he will forgive you and take you back......God still love you.
tanyah0001:

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Poorboy: 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:

from ur write up u are still a little girl, when you grow up you will laff at this your statement...

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:
Good evening
I'm just going to go straight to the point. I have been with my man for 8months now. Recently I noticed that a particular girl texted him calling him "babe". I didn't address the issue then but then a day later another lady texted him and she had a "❤" next to her name. Bearing in mind this is someone that doesn't even like to put emojis next to anyone's name apart from mine. He came to spend the week with me last week and he be acting somehow uncomfortable. He will be positioning himself so that I can't see his phone when ever someone texts him. I didn't say anything. He went to toilet one time and I overheard him asking a lady if she has eaten lol. Anyway I addressed the issue 2 days ago and can you believe this guy said to me that the first girl said that "why does your girlfriend have a problem with me calling you babe" I have never felt so disrespected in life. I then asked him if he was still talking to the other lady and he said no. Unknown to him I already seen a text between them an hour ago. He looked at him and lied to my face and his excuse was he didn't want to have that conversation. As I speak to you now he still telling me that he hasn't done anything wrong. I'm deeply saddened. This is someone I lost my virginity to. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I need advice.

Honest advice as a brother would to a sister: break up with him and never look back. He's going to keep lying to you perpetually no matter what. And yes, he's cheating.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:
[s]OP you bf can never leave you. He just wants to play around and flirt. Just fight him a little to make him sit up, but be rest assured he's not leaving you for those hoes.

Another problem is that you girls don't want a guy that other ladies don't want, perhaps his trying to make you jealous.[/s]

Bollocks.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:

Lady slow down with the curse bit. Losing your virginity takes nothing away from you, zilch, absolutely nothing. Keeping your virginity has no impact whatsoever on how your life would turn out, how successful your career or marriage will be. And if you meet a guy who has any problem with you not being a virgin then such a guy is a f_ool and not meant to be in any relationship.

I tell you what, virginity is overrated. All you have to do is simply build yourself into a woman of substance who has a lot to offer herself, family, her future man, and society (yh in that exact order).

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by piusadamawa(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

You must be 15 years or below. Please go to the children section. Thanks.
i guess na u b dat
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
darol4real:

Pressplay411 come and listen to this load of bollocks

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by zelexotunla(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
You want to curse him? Look at you ooo, you still believe in dis myth? My friend go and face your life jor and be more wise next time you're a virgin. What you dont want you wont even try to smell it atall.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Honest advice as a brother would to a sister: break up with him and never look back. He's going to keep lying to you perpetually no matter what. And yes, he's cheating.

Na wa oh. Na so dem dey break up?. Chill out na. So she should just break up a relationship like that undecided
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Na wa oh. Na so dem dey break up?. Chill out na. So she should just break up a relationship like that undecided

Wait, so how do you want her to break up? If she was your sister would you tell her to keep up with this nonsense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 / When Love Hurts / Why Can't We Africans Accept The Fact That Boy And A Girl Can Be Best Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.