Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only (2434 Views)

I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / My Husband Is Too Hygienic, It's Driving Me Nuts - Mature Minds Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by mzhorlah(f): 5:34pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:
Good evening
I'm just going to go straight to the point. I have been with my man for 8months now. Recently I noticed that a particular girl texted him calling him "babe". I didn't address the issue then but then a day later another lady texted him and she had a "❤" next to her name. Bearing in mind this is someone that doesn't even like to put emojis next to anyone's name apart from mine. He came to spend the week with me last week and he be acting somehow uncomfortable. He will be positioning himself so that I can't see his phone when ever someone texts him. I didn't say anything. He went to toilet one time and I overheard him asking a lady if she has eaten lol. Anyway I addressed the issue 2 days ago and can you believe this guy said to me that the first girl said that "why does your girlfriend have a problem with me calling you babe" I have never felt so disrespected in life. I then asked him if he was still talking to the other lady and he said no. Unknown to him I already seen a text between them an hour ago. He looked at him and lied to my face and his excuse was he didn't want to have that conversation. As I speak to you now he still telling me that he hasn't done anything wrong. I'm deeply saddened. This is someone I lost my virginity to. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I need advice.
That you lost your virginity to him doesn't mean you should be manipulated my dear. the only mistake you can make now is continue the relationship with him. I wouldn't advise you to continue with him. please move on and give it time before you jump into another relationship. at the end, am sure you'd be glad you left him.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 5:40pm On May 18, 2017
Thank you for all the advice guys. I'll just move on with my life. Honestly it is painful but God knows best

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Wait, so how do you want her to break up? If she was your sister would you tell her to keep up with this nonsense?

Yes, its the same thing I would tell my sister.
1. Threaten him with a breakup first and then, keep away from him for sometime.
2. If he doesnt feel remorseful. It means he doesn't love her. Then end it.
3. Most guys wouldn't want to break up with a lady they deflowered.

He just wants to flirt around...Can't you see?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Yes, its the same thing I would tell my sister.
1. Threaten him with a breakup first and then, keep away from him for sometime.
2. If he doesnt feel remorseful. It means he doesn't love her. Then end it.
3. Most guys wouldn't want to break up with a lady they deflowered.

He just wants to flirt around...Can't you see?

Guy, threaten him with a break up? What sort of advise is that? Someone who has shown himself as a perpetual liar even when he has been caught? Maybe if he had admitted and promised to make amends that would somewhat show a contrite spirit and might deserve a second chance. But a blatant lie even after being caught shows he has no regard for the lady and thinks he's so smart and the lady is a fool.

She should break up period; nothing good is gonna come out of that guy.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy, threaten him with a break up? What sort of advise is that? Someone who has shown himself as a perpetual liar even when he has been caught? Maybe if he had admitted and promised to make amends that would somewhat show a contrite spirit and might deserve a second chance. But a blatant lie even after being caught shows he has no regard for the lady and thinks he's so smart and the lady is a fool.

Chaiii..na true oh. I come dey sorry for this girl cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 18, 2017
LePrezident:

So what of the Curse she plans to Lay ?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Neozy(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2017
darol4real:
ahahah my dear, the only thing that touched my heart is the word "virginity" this is serious........my dear, if not because of the word virginity, i will advice you to let him go....if you marry him, your marriage can never sweet as you want.....he will look outside for sex if you marry him.....he is not a real man.....a real man will not ask for sex in relationship not to talk of cheating in the relationship.
Recieve sense IJN.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Na wa oh. Na so dem dey break up?. Chill out na. So she should just break up a relationship like that undecided

Oh... I didn't think someone needed a sledge hammer to "just break up a relationship like that".

Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

So what of the Curse she plans to Lay ?

No need for her to lay a curse. I said this in a submission I made earlier
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 6:52pm On May 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Honestly if he said the truth it would have made the situation so much better. The fact that he's even saying he was just talking and texting his friends and he's done nothing wrong is what is vexing me the most. I honestly feel manipulated for losing my virginity to him. Yes i understand it was my choice at the end of the day but I just feel so much regret you know
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:

Honestly if he said the truth it would have made the situation so much better. The fact that he's even saying he was just talking and texting his friends and he's done nothing wrong is what is vexing me the most. I honestly feel manipulated for losing my virginity to him. Yes i understand it was my choice at the end of the day but I just feel so much regret you know

Please don't feel any regret about the virginity issue. You shouldnt lose sleep over it. A few months down the line you'll realise it hasn't taken nothing from who you are. And true, he's trying to act smart by lying. The act alone is disrespectful to you and you should call it quits. If he'd you even admitted, there could probably be hope. His attitude shows he'll never change no matter how much he begs and does "puppy face". You're better off alone developing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by ilevic(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2017
The only prayer I pray for you is that may you not have hypertension. You get bothered unnecessarily when u keep stalking you guy. BTW, why did you lose your virginity to him when don't trust him? I advice you come and learn from my sweetie Cleopatra 4. in spite of the fact that she trusts me, she is still keeping her virginity for me untll we marry
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
ilevic:
The only prayer I pray for you is that may you not have hypertension. You get bothered unnecessarily when u keep stalking you guy. BTW, why did you lose your virginity to him when don't trust him? I advice you come and learn from my sweetie Cleopatra 4. in spite of the fact that she trusts me, she is still keeping her virginity for me untll we marry

It's been 3months now
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Tklabelle(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
tanyah0001:

Honestly I was going to save my virginity with marriage. I don't mind leaving him but I will lay a curse on him I swear cause I was so pressured into doing it and he was even telling me it was an oath to stay together forever. I will lay a curse on him.

Oh honey, you fell for the oldest tricks in the book. Given that we have the same first name smiley, let me advise you. Leave that guy. Learn from this. You should never do anything that you personally are not comfortable with. Concentrate on building yourself up,your aspirations and dreams. Guys will always come, it's up to you to be wise. They have the sweetest mouth when they want something from you. Always try to read between the lines. Look at what he does, not say.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by pressplay411(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Pressplay411 come and listen to this load of bollocks

He's probably a Jehovah's witness.
Its hard to believe but bruh virgin guys still actually exist. Ladies the myth is actually true shocked
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by LePrezident(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2017
pressplay411:

He's probably a Jehovah's witness.
Its hard to believe but bruh virgin guys still actually exist. Ladies the myth is actually true shocked

Lol, the part that weak me was where he said having sex will unleash demons on his unborn children. Like really undecided
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by JerryTemi(f): 7:00am On May 19, 2017
I will advice you like my sister and am begging not forcing you to follow it. You have lost it to him so be it but to be sincere with you,you can have your life back by doing this following things seriously, call him to that your house and tell him that it was nice dating him for sometime and please don't talk about the virginity stuff but tell him point black that is over that you want him to continue with his other girls,look there is one thing that always keep we ladies in one kind of relationship is this so called LOVE thing,face reality tell yourself the truth you are no longer happy and from my experience once a man start behaving some how my dear one or two persons are there enjoying your man. OK let me give you an instance,have you ever dated a guy before and you got a wrist watch for him as val present,he collected it from you,slept with you and ended the engagement.Both families asked him why nothing,later it was found out that a lady like you and me was the cause so my dearest sister end it now and close your legs,don't sleep with any guy again,the good once will come to you,principle yourself,tell yourself that enough is enough, cry if you want to cry,but be rest assured that the pain will go even if he begs my dear take your stand and see his reactions if he loves you will keep begging then is now left for you to decide. CLOSE YOUR LEGS AND FOCUS ON HOW TO DEVELOP YOURSELF THE BEST WILL COME WITHOUT DEMAND.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 7:18am On May 19, 2017
Let me tell you dump him so hard, he wont know what hit him, make up on fleek, dress showing a little asset just a little, perfume, the one he likes, go to his house looking like its a special occasion let him notice you all nice , make small talk with him then out of the blue just b4 you are about to say goodbye and enter cab home or whatever, that crucial point just say this loud and clear 'i am no longer interested in this relationship,byebye' then walk out the door ,fast while doing shakara. Dont let him reply you or talk to you, just walk out. Now that is how to dump a nigga like a boss. The curse is not necessary. he will be begging you for a long time, show him pepper.
tanyah0001:

Honestly I was going to save my virginity with marriage. I don't mind leaving him but I will lay a curse on him I swear cause I was so pressured into doing it and he was even telling me it was an oath to stay together forever. I will lay a curse on him.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 7:20am On May 19, 2017
Spot on, that is how it is done. Her laying curses is not necessary.
JerryTemi:
I will advice you like my sister and am begging not forcing you to follow it. You have lost it to him so be it but to be sincere with you,you can have your life back by doing this following things seriously, call him to that your house and tell him that it was nice dating him for sometime and please don't talk about the virginity stuff but tell him point black that is over that you want him to continue with his other girls,look there is one thing that always keep we ladies in one kind of relationship is this so called LOVE thing,face reality tell yourself the truth you are no longer happy and from my experience once a man start behaving some how my dear one or two persons are there enjoying your man. OK let me give you an instance,have you ever dated a guy before and you got a wrist watch for him as val present,he collected it from you,slept with you and ended the engagement.Both families asked him why nothing,later it was found out that a lady like you and me was the cause so my dearest sister end it now and close your legs,don't sleep with any guy again,the good once will come to you,principle yourself,tell yourself that enough is enough, cry if you want to cry,but be rest assured that the pain will go even if he begs my dear take your stand and see his reactions if he loves you will keep begging then is now left for you to decide. CLOSE YOUR LEGS AND FOCUS ON HOW TO DEVELOP YOURSELF THE BEST WILL COME WITHOUT DEMAND.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Hexzyz(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2017
tanyah0001:

Your curse holds no ground here, you committed fornication. And I think it was consented, you didn't mentioned being raped.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 7:50am On May 19, 2017
Part 2:how to get over a breakup
if you curse him, you will never move on and find better men. Trust me on this, the curse always will somehow backfire most of the time especially when he goes for deliverance. Now moving on literally, go home and cry a week, two, anything more than a month is plain unhealthy and pathetic on your part,ask the God you worship for help with healing. remember the good and bad times, think of what you have learnt and what you will do or not do in your next and better off relationship. Very important in the case that your ex does establish contact with you, listen to him beg, threaten, tell you sweet words, reason out or explain whatever ONLY ONCE, meanwhile be telling yourself yinmu in your mind. This is the reply you will tell him........
If you want to know to take it from there, email me personally. There are a lot of simple things i will tell you to do that cant be seen by prying eyes on a forum such as romanceland. I am doing this for you cos i was in your very shoes once. I have moved on, gotten a better boyfriend and my ex still calls me once in a while to know how far. Cos he knows he lost a good one. Take heart.
tanyah0001:

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by boxer022(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2017
My dear sister this your issue is indeed a painful one. Your boyfriend is not being sincere with you at all. I believe he is seeing other girls. You said he visited you to spend the week with you and started acting strangely. That's an indication that he is involved with other girls apart from you. My annoyance with you is that you did not keep your virginity. You gave it to him with the hopes of having a good relationship that might lead to the alter. Now look at the outcome. I always say this to my girlfriend that if she was a virgin till we met then I will do everything in my ability to see that she remains a virgin till our wedding night. My advice to you is that since you have suspicion that he is cheating on you and is not willing to remain with you, then let him go and move on with your life.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by pressplay411(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, the part that weak me was where he said having sex will unleash demons on his unborn children. Like really undecided

LOL but really tho, what e believes, he attracts. Tough luck to him.
Hopefully he'll unplug himself someday and undo the damage he's self inflicted on himself.
Turn something as natural and beautiful as a good sexual experience to a taboo and curse, I just don't Gerrit. Only religion can wreak this kind of brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by tanyah0001: 5:00pm On May 19, 2017
boxer022:
My dear sister this your issue is indeed a painful one. Your boyfriend is not being sincere with you at all. I believe he is seeing other girls. You said he visited you to spend the week with you and started acting strangely. That's an indication that he is involved with other girls apart from you. My annoyance with you is that you did not keep your virginity. You gave it to him with the hopes of having a good relationship that might lead to the alter. Now look at the outcome. I always say this to my girlfriend that if she was a virgin till we met then I will do everything in my ability to see that she remains a virgin till our wedding night. My advice to you is that since you have suspicion that he is cheating on you and is not willing to remain with you, then let him go and move on with your life.

I'm angry at myself too but what I can do. Just have to accept and move on
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by boxer022(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
tanyah0001:

I'm angry at myself too but what I can do. Just have to accept and move on
The mistake has been made and there is nothing that can be done about it. So take it easy on yourself and try to be careful in your next relationship to avoid the same thing from happening again. What you can also do is let who ever the next person you will fall in love with know that sex cannot and will not be a criteria in your relationship with him. That is what my love told me and I accepted wholeheartedly and we are happy.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by bigcp(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
tanyah0001:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHA
Sounds like NOLLYWOOD 2 ME....u wnt to lay a curse on
....virginity isn't shiit to me....who care abt virginity these days...i don't
were you forced to hv sex with him?
..u be God wen wan lay curse on ur bf....he isn't leaving u 4 thise hoes...if he is..then he's a big foool..
u got no proof he's sleeping with other chicks (he may not )...
if u wnt to leave....pls leave...i ain't saying what he's doing is right ooo...pls dont get me wrong....is just that u saying you'll lay a curse on him...sounds like a NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT TO ME...ur curse would be as useless as pouring water on a rock...
if na about hrt brk u go lay curse taya...because men go brk ur hrt taya...n it's part of life because it'll only mk u stronger n wiser...curse nor de work unless u go diabolical...are u ready 4 that?..because there r consequences...i knw u are not...so my dear 4get it...

after all, guys get dumped everyday...yet no one de talk abt curse...I've been dumped 2...i cried...yet i moved on...
So..it is what it is...this is life...I'll advice u to investigate to mk sure he's cheating on u b4 leaving him....WELL MOST MEN CHEAT...85 TO 90 OF RICH WELL TO DO DUDES CHEAT....A GUY WILL BE LOYAL ONLY IF HE'S EXTREMELY BROKE OR IF HE'S DAMN NOT ATTRACTIVE...i doubt you'll go 4 an unattractive man....
SMHHH
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2017
darol4real:
For your information my dear, i was in a relationship for 5 months without sex because she is a virgin and also i have the fear of God.....She left because she asked for sex and i didnt give her.....presently am in a new one for the past 4 years without sex because i can not do what will bring demons upon my children....real man will protect his generations come...
U will b surprised that ur girl is getting it somewhere. (no offense)
Open ur eyes bruv.. I was like u b4.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Again. Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 20, 2017
cruchenuti:

Chaiii..na true oh. I come dey sorry for this girl cry cry cry
Lol. U don agree now abi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Love Hurts / Is Iamkashybaby Part Of The Illuminati? See Photos / Sex Dolls Are Not Meant For Nigerians (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.