Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (88898 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 18, 2017
Gladiator1:
When guyman too fine, una go term am "gay" why??
lol. He actually is tho
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 18, 2017
My hubby is better looking kiss

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 18, 2017
See men, real men. The one on the right though tongue (dzaddy)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Huee(f): 12:20am On May 19, 2017
He looks good..
The eyes tho kiss

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2017
optional1:
gay vs transgender

where david beckham dey where banky w where our own naijaboiy
seriously?
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by missdashin(f): 6:43am On May 19, 2017
cute.. but my baby is finer :Pcute.. but my baby is finer
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2017
Gayer than a stylelist

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Theres better looking darkskin men out there. Too feminine for me.
rose54321:
Prefer muscular men, with dark eyes.
He looks soft, too​ soft.
I can only guess his sexuality.
If these are not the definition of airheads, then I don't know what is.
Ditzy smallie females.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2017
What is it with this generation and the feminization of the black man? It's ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Gladiator1: 8:41am On May 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. He actually is tho
How do u know, OR? grin
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by optional1(f): 9:03am On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
seriously?

i tell you
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 19, 2017
how do I get his number?,his looks edible ,see biceps wink
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2017
Maybe women in the house can confirm his handsomeness as a man we have one thing in common regardless of looks.

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by meeketta: 9:06am On May 19, 2017
Ehhn.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On May 19, 2017
He looks gay embarassed
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by dfrost: 9:06am On May 19, 2017
Lashort:
See men, real men. The one on the right though tongue (dzaddy)

Please sista, what qualifies them as real men? shocked
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

This guy fine pass am if na dat one sef.

No be Roshan be this?
Don't mind shim, too much Zeeworld and Telemundo.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2017
LETS WAIT N C HOW HANDSOME HE WILL BE BY D TIME HE CLOCKS 40.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
SkinnyDude:
is there anything wrong with stammering??
grin a potential stammerer spotted. There's nothing wrong with being deaf and dumb sef. God created all beautifully
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2017
make sense...buh dem for show us him full pic na. he should probably be deformed #am jez saying tho#
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2017
we hear
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2017
Khd95:
who is the internet
Lol. I wonder too
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by blezdBen: 9:13am On May 19, 2017
mtcheew...abegi who is social media
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2017
This one na papi water
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:13am On May 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Maybe women in the house can confirm his handsomeness as a man we have one thing in common regardless of looks.
grin grin grin you're just too funny. Whaaaat?

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 19, 2017
What a joke, insane people are now the most handsome men

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:14am On May 19, 2017
meeketta:
Ehhn.....
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.