Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (88869 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
mtcheeeew.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Tex42(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2017
Safiaa:
the long hair, long eyelashes
U have a point though.

The hair for a guy, to me it's Loco.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2017
I de observe too

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Chukazu: 2:42pm On May 19, 2017
If he is not from Italy,, forget it. Nobody competes with Italians in that regard
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 2:56pm On May 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Heart breaker alert......... Date him at your peril...... We ugly ducklings are more loyal.......

Lol.Ugly duckling, show us ur pic
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by gofnor(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2017
Men are beautiful without makeups
PapiNigga:
Do you agree or not?

Because as for me I'm just gonna ask - has he eaten Nigerian jollof to complete this cuteness? Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/media-users-are-saying-this-is-most.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Collins10(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2017
fatemmy:
Where did you keep Will Smith and Tyler Perry... undecided undecided undecided
Tyler Perry? Really?
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
His eyes are unsettling.... But he try sha....
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
Apus:
cute but definitely not the most handsome... Hrithik Roshan still strikes me as the most handsome man I ever set my eyes on #nohomo.

Well said.. ...you stated the fact man.. ..

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by gwama: 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
Sure he is homo cool
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy fine pass am if na dat one sef.
No be Roshan be this?
So another person follow me dey drool on dix guy...
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:11pm On May 19, 2017
omiaruk:
any yellow person can only be fine or cute but not handsome. If you're not black or dark, you're not handsome
;DD I love them dark
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by mirabeldesmond(f): 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
i fine pass this guy na
true wink
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 5:24pm On May 19, 2017
emeijeh:
Na by blue eyes?
grin grin,lwkmh
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
mirabeldesmond:
true wink
wink not looking bad yourself with your sexy geek glasses
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On May 19, 2017
Ezionye:

Lol.Ugly duckling, show us ur pic

LOL..... If I posted my ugly duckling picture, would you promise to date me regardless?
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by mirabeldesmond(f): 5:33pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
wink not looking bad yourself with your sexy geek glasses
wehdone sir!
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
Davidgrey fine pass this guy grin
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 5:47pm On May 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL..... If I posted my ugly duckling picture, would you promise to date me regardless?

Pic first

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
E fine pass me? Abeg, make I hear word. Mtchewwww!

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On May 19, 2017
Ezionye:

Pic first

Second question would determine, if this duckling is going on display........
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by alolimet: 7:20pm On May 19, 2017
So what will you say about this handsome that were deported from Saudi Arabia for been to handsome?

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Edum13656: 7:21pm On May 19, 2017
emeijeh:
Na by blue eyes?
jealousy
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Edum13656: 7:24pm On May 19, 2017
iyamchee:
he is obviously fake..... If its natural, the guy prolly stammers or deaf and dumb or Impotent.... there's no perfect beauty
if possible I will like u to introduce me to books u read. I sense something.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by iyamchee(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
Edum13656:

if possible I will like u to introduce me to books u read. I sense something.
Sense what Man?
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Edum13656: 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
iyamchee:
Sense what Man?

nothing in particular but I'm hypersensitive.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by iyamchee(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Edum13656:

nothing in particular but I'm hypersensitive.
Lol.... I don't read books by anybody from tge LGBT family tho
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Edum13656: 3:49am On May 20, 2017
iyamchee:
Lol.... I don't read books by anybody from tge LGBT family tho
ok
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by MamaTej(f): 10:36am On May 20, 2017
I still prefer Omar Borkan Al Gala, the Dubai Man that was Kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being 'too Handsome’. (As rumor has it)
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by reefah420(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2017
Nobody ugly abeg
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Helentwitty: 1:00am On May 21, 2017
PapiNigga:
Do you agree or not?

Because as for me I'm just gonna ask - has he eaten Nigerian jollof to complete this cuteness? Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/media-users-are-saying-this-is-most.html?m=1

I see Segun Arinze as the most handsome. hehehehehe #runsoutofthread#
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ogochimereinno: 1:38am On May 21, 2017
How you can Move from Dating to Relationship

At a time in you would want to make the relationship to move from just dating to officially being in a relationship. If you think that you both are moving in a great direction. This stage is not that easy to handle, but there are some important processes/methods you can use to turn dating into a relationship.

http://www.inforedu.com/2017/05/how-you-can-move-from-dating-to.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.