Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (88899 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 21, 2017
Jealous people hating on this thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
Jealous people hating on this thread grin
you too like fine boys

Ah an

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2017
AyamConfidence:
you too like fine boys

Ah an

Loool who doesn't like fine things grin
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool who doesn't like fine things grin
your own too much na

How was service today
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your own too much na

How was service today
I didn't go to church embarassed
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

I didn't go to church embarassed
why?? I know you don't like church but you should love God, and for you to love God you must learn about him

So voila

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.