Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (88865 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by femliany(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't find him attractive.
Fair skinned guys have never appealed to me.
I like my man dark, Nigerian dark kiss with good eyebrows and tight abs that I can run my fingers through. embarassed

Every other can follow.
Which one be abs abeg?
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by clumsydyna: 11:34am On May 19, 2017
That guy is very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2017
femliany:

Which one be abs abeg?

6 packs grin
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........show your pics
if u like me say it

I will reject u on time so u wouldnt need to waste time waiting
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by arleck(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2017
Am more handsome than this nigga! Tf! undecided

he's so fake.. a black nigga can never have a blue eye ball.... Thatz Shiit Mehn! undecided

am the only black dude, wth pointed nose.. i mean am more handsome than he is..

Ama drop my fb or insta handle xo you'all can go check out my pic..
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2017
who dash am...nah absalom him be
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2017
Big lie
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by fatemmy(f): 11:56am On May 19, 2017
Where did you keep Will Smith and Tyler Perry... undecided undecided undecided
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2017
I never upload my pix sef so make that albino go rest.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by femliany(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

6 packs grin
Thanks for the info
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2017
Was it a contest. You people are too shallow. What you dont know is more than what you know. This guy just happened to be the one you know. There are diamonds in the rough out there.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2017
Lashort:

Sir, the only yes man here is you, the type to yawn through conversations, real men don't yawn cause it's disrespectful
Lol.very predictable...maam,your response just reflected how touchy my harmless comment made you....Calm down,maam it's not that serious,i guess my sense of humour was misconstrued(happens all the time)...

Have a nice day
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by caprini1: 12:18pm On May 19, 2017
Chanchit:
Even after all the artificial add ons, he's still not the most handsome, and I don't like his type of handsomeness.
Feminine handsomeness.....this one is a no no....we talk dude handsomeness,we talk Idris Elba,David Beckham Morris chestnut etc.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2017
Khd95:
who is the internet
haha Abeg help me ask
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2017
classc25:
The question wasn't if he is gay. The guy cute die, me loving his eyes like whattttttt, he took my breath away
I peeked at ur profile

HBD to u
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
if u like me say it

I will reject u on time so u wouldnt need to waste time waiting
...........hahahaha if i see u then ill know if i like you
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
...........hahahaha if i see u then ill know if i like you
check my profile
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2017
classc25:
The question wasn't if he is gay. The guy cute die, me loving his eyes like whattttttt, he took my breath away
lol...happy birthday!!!
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
Guessing someone's sexuality based on the colour of his eyes? That's a first.
We have our own preferences and ideals when it comes to a man. He is handsome yes but is he the most handsome not in my opinion.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
ChristyB:
Hahahahahaha, your comment got me cracking.

I'm glad it made your day!
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
check my profile
.............No you are a small nigga,probably you just finished school.i deal with the (oloris)...............no ill feelings
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Cruz40(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by oyienootieno: 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
To God who made me and People who will believe me I fine pass this guy 10 times... talking about black beauty.
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Cruz40(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
This is not his real face oooo
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2017
glosplendid smiley

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
emeijeh:
Na by blue eyes?

Hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jealousy go kill u! cheesy
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by bitingcool: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

This guy fine pass am if na dat one sef.

No be Roshan be this?

U on point
Hritruk get 'Jesus Christ ' kinda eyes. Piercing! !
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks dear, it sure did..

emeijeh:

I'm glad it made your day!

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
ChristyB:
Thanks dear, it sure did..

You welcome... . I feel fulfilled here, for putting a smile on a nairalander's face today wink

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by dohhnutt1(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Markets are needed Urgently @ Decorhubng.com. Kindly Submit you CVs to careers@decorhubng.com to Apply Or Call 08037529332.

Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by lokya(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 19, 2017
maybe it's time ugly people like me start getting voted for it i am sure I will win the most ugly guy AwArd as long as i am going to get paid for it for a man's beauty depends on his pocket and money maket the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.