Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (66125 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by ajepako(f): 2:25pm On May 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
you have not answered my question

10 days like your landlord wife in your new base in Low Angeles in France state...

Alakori omo... tongue tongue
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Sterope(f): 2:26pm On May 19, 2017
Actually, she needs to go to the hospital. It is unusual not to have any discharge at all. Depending on the time of the month, a woman may have little or lots of discharge but she can have none at all. How else would the vagina clean itself without it?

Therefore, it is not cute to be an ignoramous. Women are not the reason for your misery. Get a life:-)

nwaanambra1:
why are all insulting her??

she is just trying to pass a message to all our infection ridden girls!

she is simply saying you hav no excuse to be carrying useless infections like yeast, staph, and so many other infections that our girls carry around!

Fact is - its only a very few girls that can confidently make such statement! some of them cant even wear panties for 3 hours without it being stained like toilet talk less of wearing it for a whole day without stain then talk more of 6 days!

go get yourself treated girls! simple!

will pay anything to suk and fuk her! clean pussy is like paradise! cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by newslifeop: 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
dirt
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by mulblizzy(f): 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:
why are u all insulting her??

she is simply saying you hav no excuse to be carrying useless infections like yeast, staph, and so many other infections that our girls carry around!

Fact is - its only a very few girls that can confidently make such statement! some of them cant even wear panties for 3 hours without it being stained like toilet talk less of wearing it for a whole day without stain then talk more of 6 days!

Did you actually read the post?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by barristerzinny(f): 2:53pm On May 19, 2017
Huee:

Guess you should rephrase your statement
I had a friend that stayed with me, she also wears her pant for a week. Even when its stained with blood.
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by pinkhill(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2017
Getting turned on alone (Hot) makes the pot leak

Like if you agree and share if you disagree
nwaanambra1:

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by EAZY2422(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2017
youngest85:
Leaders of tomorrow
sarcasm. Indeed
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Ginaz(f): 2:58pm On May 19, 2017
barristerzinny:
I had a friend that stayed with me, she also wears her pant for a week. Even when its stained with blood.

Jesus!!! shocked shocked
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Jidefido(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. You.must be joking! Their dicko must be begging for mercy

Hehehehehe. I am not joking. I saw it happen back then in school.
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
The fulani's man at my backyard will say " i don stop to da smope flenty vweed."
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by BABANGBALI: 3:25pm On May 19, 2017
ajepako:

10 days like your landlord wife in your new base in Low Angeles in France state...

Alakori omo... tongue tongue
10 weeks you mean? tongue tongue
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Nancy2016: 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Stop displaying your ignorance. For your information, most of the time, vaginal discharge is normal. It is only when it is smelly, should it be a cause for concern.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Akalia(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
pinkhill:
Getting turned on alone (Hot) makes the pot leak

Like if you agree and share if you disagree
yeye girl grin
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Huee(f): 3:34pm On May 19, 2017
barristerzinny:
Aaaahhhaaaahhhhh. shocked
Chaii...
That's serious
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Ifywildrose1(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
Just negodi... Pig
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by adaxxy: 3:52pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

You are so on point wink
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Gbam! u have said it all
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by cuteme88(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

You've spoken well, but please it's VAGINA not VAGINAL.

grin grin grin. Lol! yeye Child! So far na passage. VAGINA or VAGINAL ashey you understand what i'm talking about.
Heheheehehehehehe.

You be Teacher abi?
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by MorningDew2017(f): 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Bros, even without infections down there, can you wear a boxers for 6 days? undecided

Let me make it very clear: Like from Monday - Saturday...
bros forget ooooooooo some guys are indeed dirty, I bet you they can wear it for 3weeks sef smiley

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
I DON PUT OFFERING FOR UNA.
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by guyXander(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Bros, even without infections down there, can you wear a boxers for 6 days? undecided

Let me make it very clear: Like from Monday - Saturday...

Hahaha. Hahaha.
6 days too short.
Guys dey go 2 weeks grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Bojc7: 5:43pm On May 19, 2017
quentin06:
Social media is really affecting our girls negatively, but its impossible for lady to wear pant for 6 days without secretions , she use super glue for her p***Y?

That pant should be stinking. sad

Thanks 4 d pix!
This should be a lesson 4 d cunnilingus+analingus 'Machos'.

Whatever is/are inappropriate has/have no other name!
The vagina was created 4 d peni.s only! Any other sexual 'experimriment'/fantasy is absolute aberration!!!

This is what d western culture/media has caused. Tomorrow, if d west makes faeces (sh.it) eating a fad, d cluesless Africans will swallow it hook line and sinker!

SMH!
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Bojc7: 6:05pm On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:
God bless uuuuu! u don talk am finish. The vaginal cleanses itself by discharging mucus and that is why they warn not to use soap in washing the vaginal.
God has been so perfect in creating us in the way that the vaginal washes itself. It is the colour and excessive odor of the discharge that determines if one is infected or not. Also the vaginal discharge during Ovulation process, It also discharge also few days or week towards menstruation. so what's she forming like? She better go and check herself ooooh else she go marry begin dey cry say her enemy makes her barren. Not discharging at all is bad news. why she dey show us 6days of not discharging? let her come back on social media if she don't discharge for a year. Mtcheeeew.......

Thanks 4 stating things as they are!
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Obason22(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2017
bbbabes1:
Nowadays you just wonder what the social media is doing to a lot of people. It is now used as an avenue to display sheer foolishness on the Internet.

Imagine someone coming on the Internet to let the world know about her fetish. How can you wear a panties for 6 days and feel it's just cool to that. Even castigating other ladies that change pants on a daily basis.

What a world!!!

[img]https://3.bp..com/-9SrHO9P5S38/WR6HFkayDiI/AAAAAAADoIc/imeyAPlZ21YnsUOHAZp3v4QUZ2mhYZQlQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/this-lady-has-been-wearing-her-pants.html

a fool @40 is a fool forever.
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Arsenalholic1: 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
guyXander:

Hahaha. Hahaha.
6 days too short.
Guys dey go 2 weeks grin grin grin
Jesu! You mean with all that sweat? shocked
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Arsenalholic1: 7:30pm On May 19, 2017
MorningDew2017:
bros forget ooooooooo some guys are indeed dirty, I bet you they can wear it for 3weeks sef smiley
Those people need deliverance mehn shocked
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Arsenalholic1: 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
Jidefido:

Hehehehehe. I am not joking. I saw it happen back then in school.
Jesu! The things people are quoting me to say on this thread.... Well, different strokes for different folks. No wonder some guys can scratch their front region for Africa grin
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by bigfather(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
bbbabes1:
Nowadays you just wonder what the social media is doing to a lot of people. It is now used as an avenue to display sheer foolishness on the Internet.

Imagine someone coming on the Internet to let the world know about her fetish. How can you wear a panties for 6 days and feel it's just cool to that. Even castigating other ladies that change pants on a daily basis.

What a world!!!

[img]https://3.bp..com/-9SrHO9P5S38/WR6HFkayDiI/AAAAAAADoIc/imeyAPlZ21YnsUOHAZp3v4QUZ2mhYZQlQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/this-lady-has-been-wearing-her-pants.html

I can perceive d odour on my phone. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

do you have sense? do you know what smegma is? if no stfu!
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
darlenese:
She obviously doesn't ovulate or see her period either.

I think she is a stinKY butch. Cos every healthy vagina cleanse itself by average colourless discharge.

How can some one wear a pant for 6days .smh

it's called smegma.

she's just an attention seeking pig
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
One just needs to be careful with where one slots his joystick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.