Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (66105 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by eddycliff(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by nwaanambra1(m): 3:55am On May 20, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

do you have sense? do you know what smegma is? if no stfu!

pity the life of the man that will put you in his house as a wife - hell will be like paradise for him undecided
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by wandeykul(f): 9:02am On May 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:
why are u all insulting her??

she is just trying to pass a message to all our infection ridden girls!

she is simply saying you hav no excuse to be carrying useless infections like yeast, staph, and so many other infections that our girls carry around!

Fact is - its only a very few girls that can confidently make such statement! some of them cant even wear panties for 3 hours without it being stained like toilet talk less of wearing it for a whole day without stain then talk more of 6 days!

go get yourself treated girls! simple!

will pay anything to suk and fuk her! clean pussy is like paradise! cheesy cool
Ask your mum how clean her panties is for 6days
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by cuteme88(f): 3:15pm On May 20, 2017
Bojc7:

Thanks 4 stating things as they are!

What's ur say on cunnilingus?
With the vaginal discharge dt women undergo, will you advice men to practice cunnilingus/analingus? Are these practices (cunnilingus/analingus) hygenic? If yes, under what circumstances?

Thanks!

wink wink wink

So sorry for the delay in reply. I saw your questions last night and having seen is a broad thing plus I've got to sleep I decided to take my time in responding to you. Well also thanks for believing in me in replying to your questions and I hope it wouldn't get you confused the more? Here are my answers on each of the questions asked;

1) You ask about my say on Cunnilingus?
YES it is acceptable but only within marriage as you tend to know your partner well. I believe that MouthAction and/or stimulation using a finger may provide an avenue for a joyous sexual relationship. On the other hand, it is meant to be enjoyed by both partner so know what your partner likes; discuss with her and makes sure that you both enjoys on the choice or type of sex pattern u want to use.
I also feel is best not to force your partner to perform an act she may be uncomfortable with or considered as "dirty" because that would not be showing true love for that person. If your partner accepts it then go for it if not please respect her decision for it is best known to her. Sex is meant to be enjoyed by both partner and that is what it is created for.
Further more, I will not advise that you perform cunnilingus to any other lady as you don't know what they carry on them. You may get infected through such means as it is one of the easiest and fastest means you could contract any form of diseases well except for HIV/AIDS. So it's best that you reserve this method on the marital ground with your partner. Or do you wanna say u trust any female enough to tell u they have infection etc. When ask the question?

2) With the vagina discharge will I advice Men to practice Cunnilingus/Analingus?

Well, there are other reasons or situations in which the vagina discharges and among which i didn't mention is during fore-play and sexual intercourse. Yes the vagina discharges or releases jelly like mucus which helps to enable the easy and smooth penetration of the penis during sexual intercourse. The reason of releasing it is to protect the vagina wall from been injured by the penis. When the vagina is dry it can cause serious injury during sexual intercourse and that is why women on their menopause are advise to apply Vaseline or jelly substance on their vagina before sex as they don't release this mucus during sexual intercourse. I can't say for all but I know of some who don't and also some female have such difficulty discharging and that is why prolong fore-play such as fingering,MouthAction etc. According to what u know could reach out to your woman's sensitive area in order to arouse her for the discharging process to take place before the next stage comes in.
Thus making my answer optional to your question which depends on your partner and also at your own risks and here are the reason why it may be risky;

Like most forms of sexual activity, MouthAction can be a risk for contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs). However, the transmission risk for MouthAction, especially HIV transmission, is significantly lower than for vaginal or anal sex.
The risks: herpes (genital or oral), parasites, hepatitis A, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea

Analingus (also known as rimming) is risky for transmission of sexually transmitted diseases and—because of the presence of stool—for gastrointestinal illnesses as well.
While infections on the skin such as herpes and syphilis can pass between partners during analingus, the person performing MouthAction which is YOU is also vulnerable to parasites, hepatitis A, and other gastrointestinal illnesses.

Also Note that infections can be of two types. The bacteria and virus infections. Infections caused by Bacterial can be cured using Antibiotics whereas viruses are incurable but their symptoms can be treated. Leaving me with no choice of a given answer for this question but to tell u is best to stick to a partner you fully trust and is free of the above mentioned infections or disease if u feel that you enjoy the MouthAction more!

3) Are these practices (Cunnilingus/Analingus) Hygienic?

Funny enough you remind me of someone asking if using a public toilet is hygienic? No matter how clean or sparkling white the toilet may look, It isn't germ free until u protect yourself from getting infected by disinfecting before using and that is same with applying Cunnilingus/Analingus on your sex life.

1) I will start by saying you can make it hygienic by sticking on one partner you trust so well and let it evolve on marital ground.

2) Make sure your Woman considers personal hygiene before practicing MouthAction which is very important, as poor hygiene can lead to bad odors, accumulation of sweat and micro-residue (such as lint , urine or menstrual blood), which the giving partner may find unpleasant. Some women remove or trim pubic hair , which may enhance their MouthAction.

3) Also ensure that your mouth is in good health. Avoid MouthAction of any kind if you have cuts, bleeding gums, or open sores in or around the mouth, which can greatly increase your risk of catching a sexually transmitted disease.

In addition; you can reduce risk of
Using barrier methods such as dental dams, plastic wrap, or cut condoms can greatly reduce the risk of infections.

Thank you for trusting me on the questions that burden u. Cheers*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by nwaanambra1(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2017
wandeykul:
Ask your mum how clean her panties is for 6days

no you help me ask her by joining her in her grave!

shameless smelly cunt piece of shit 10 kobo per fuk street harlot! angry
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by guyXander(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Jesu! You mean with all that sweat? shocked
Where the sweat come from grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by wandeykul(f): 7:44am On May 21, 2017
nwaanambra1:

no you help me ask her by joining her in her grave!

shameless smelly cunt piece of shit 10 kobo per fuk street harlot! angry
Okay you raped her to death. Sorry o
Re: This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool by timisquare82(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2020
This is a result of onshore offshore dichotomy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.