Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83870 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha1: 4:59pm On May 19, 2017
Fearless kaduna women protest southern kaduna genocide.

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by husseydelta(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2017
Bunch of prostitutes, rude, and senseless women NO reasonable mother will act this way, and the painful thing I observed is No nnamdi kanu's mother nor uwazuruike sister. Biafra the dirty thriller scenario of the south eastern Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
They actually removed and took their clothes..
So painful..
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 19, 2017
The photographer deserves commendation , see how beautiful our eastern women look nude.

But what is the point of this post sef?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 5:03pm On May 19, 2017
yayankainuwa:
do u know what's going in my mind?

how much did each woman had for this rally? is it 2k or 3k .....Igbo wz money: fuel wz fire!
Baba will return n Biafra wl pee granted " in Lai Moham. yoruba accent
u mean how much those useless Hausa women usually collect to pose as chibok girls scam grin grin

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by latsy: 5:03pm On May 19, 2017
Ask them why they are protesting and I bet you that 95% don't,
it is easy to recruit jobless uneducated people especially with
the current state of the economy.

I blame Bihari for this.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha1: 5:04pm On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Puhleeezeee... spare me.

https://www.nairaland.com/3623379/bus-driver-impregnates-14-year-old-step

https://www.nairaland.com/3711352/man-rapes-facebook-lover-lagos

Haba egbon, even your socialites sleep with their daughters and daughter in laws.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Limitless72(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Great biafrianz..I use chukwu okike obiama beg una make una exercise small patient.
At least for 3months..Legislature don table una matter for chamber..Abeg make una wait see the out come..I believe that evrybody will be happy in Nigeria..please be patient no more blood shed.. sad the blood shed dey draw Nigeria back.

Wen them table am?....
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by sheyinoni(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
More omo see dry bone
i dont support biafra but pls these are people's mom or even grandmas,social media don make many of us lose our manners
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by xynerise: 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
What joy do people feel posting these pictures online?

Could the poster be masturba'ting on these pictures? undecided
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 5:07pm On May 19, 2017
husseydelta:
Bunch of prostitutes, rude, and senseless women NO reasonable mother will act this way, and the painful thing I observed is No nnamdi kanu's mother nor uwazuruike sister. Biafra the dirty thriller scenario of the south eastern Nigeria
itz Biafra for Nnamdi KANU or Uwazuruike?
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Adebayo4all: 5:08pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
See more pics of the shameless women
it is foolishness to b shameful of ur freedom

#thy are wise jor
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
husseydelta:

GUESS U ARE FROM A FAMILY OF PROSTITUTES DATS Y U CAN OPEN UR POO OF A MOUTH TO CALL DEM PROSTITUTE

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha1: 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
itz Biafra for Nnamdi KANU or Uwazuruike?

Don't mind that shallow minded nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 5:12pm On May 19, 2017
Adebowale89:

you have just hit the nail hard on the head. dey can't do this, those people wey they change their name coz of wealth

let buhari invite that disguise ill nigga to his office today, he will denounce the myth called Biafra

you don't want Nigeria again then withdrawn everything that has to do with Nigeria and see if UN won't intervene

THEN THE SO CALLED NORTHERNERS AND YORUBAS SHOULD

1. LEAVE OUR OIL WELLS FOR US (they can't imagine that of course)

2. LEAVE OUR FARM LAND FOR US

3. WITHDRAW THERE SO CALLED MILITARY PERSONNELS FROM BIAFRA LAND

AND YOU WILL SEE HOW YOU ALL WILL DIE WITHIN 1 MONTH

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by DrogoG(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2017
You called this nude?!
Why not check the definition if nude in the dictionary!
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 5:16pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=56681335][/quote]

How does that negate the links I posted?

Now go back dear, look at the bolded from the fellow I quoted and the post I made and link the two. It should be easy.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by GameGod(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

I'm about reporting ur YouTube channel with my 20 YouTube accounts. Watch as you are banned for lying again.
i thought u guys dont take him serious kikikikikikikikiik, The fair of IpobExposed is the beginning of getting sense grin grin
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
THE POUNT STILL TEMAIN THAT BIAFRA IS UNIQUE IMAGINE THIS VIDEO IS RAZING THROUGHOUT THE INTERNET

WHEN KADUNA WOMEN PROTESTED WITH THERE DIRTY PITCH-BLACK AND UNCLAD BREASTS HOW MANY NEWSPAPER AND SOCIAL MEDIA BROADCASTED IT ??

THE NORTHERNERS SHOULD ALLOW BIAFRANS TO REST AND NOT FOLLOWING THERE ISSUES ABOUT LIKE FLIES I REST MY CASE
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:

imagine your baby thinking.

before the existence of oil don't we survive in this country, your sense of reasoning should u tell that, Nigeria problem started since the day of oil discovery

will u people then pack oil that was discovered in ondo and Lagos axis long then

country that don't have oil, do not still survive?

your point is baseless and radical

chai! smh

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha: 5:22pm On May 19, 2017
GameGod:
i thought u guys dont take him serious kikikikikikikikiik, The fair of IpobExposed is the begging of getting sense grin grin

Omo yoriba.
Fair kor , fare ni.
Alangba primary school product. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by GameGod(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2017
Padiga:
Did you insult people's mothers or did you not?

Coward, now go and cry to the mods.
Are they nairalanders? angry enjoy your ban cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=michealdeco post=56681577]

First and foremost, the Yorubas are not holding anybody's oil well.

Second, what oil Well do you presume to have in the east and How Many barrels of oil are they contributing to the nation's wealth. Or are we talking about palm oil in the 50s?

Farmland? Who's holding your farmland?

Why? I thought you guys are battle ready ni. So you're scared, yet the battle has not even begun and you are peeing.

The bolded convinces me that you are a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Rilwayne001: 5:25pm On May 19, 2017
shocked shocked Oluwaooooooo!!!

Sukkot, come and see something oh shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by BrutalJab: 5:25pm On May 19, 2017
GameGod:
i thought u guys dont take him serious kikikikikikikikiik, The fair of IpobExposed is the beginning of getting sense grin grin
The fair

You better go and write your jamb exam

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
husseydelta:
honestly, you lack manners and respect.
it pained me to see this your post.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by oyoofong(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
This one na nude? A beg no talk am.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Jetjacky(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2017
[b] Most Nigerians are hopeless, out there you would speak on radio stations for we all to have a voice and protest, while in reality you can't move a finger to aid the struggle. And now you have joined in on the yabbing market. Men, youths, women, who should looking at this protest from the logical perspective. Protesting is not wrong, and for these women to step out and protest for the unwarranted move by the soldier, I applaud them. This are the attributes every Nigerian youth should posses, the government always use the military and paramilitary to suppress the masses, deny us our rights, and even when we go out to protest, they forgo the rule of law and strike down the protesters. This country is an evil in the sight of man and God, sadly even its citizen are mostly the same.

However, on the Ipob women having a meeting, let's ask the army, before disrupting this group, did they obtain irrefutable proof that this women were on about topics that are threat to the Nigeria as a whole? We all know they're a peaceful body that are agitating for freedom of the South South, and South East. Is that a crime? [/b]
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Mcowubaba: 5:31pm On May 19, 2017
Igbos have given so many people the courage to keep insulting Igbos, the hide under the mask of speaking against Biafra, to insult the Igbo tribe..

Trolls like IpobExposed, HungerBad etc, derive joy in insulting Igbo people, under the pretense of shaming Biafra.

I have said it before, saying you hate Biafra or Igbos but you like Igbo people is just plain hypocrisy and stupidity, yes I know not all Igbos support IPOB, but we are still one..

The only reason most of you don't mention Igbo tribe when cursing, is probably due to the Ban you may get, nothing else..

Anyways, the hate is getting Mutual.
You hate us, we hate you.. cool

As Buhari doesn't wish Igbos well, me personally as an Igbo man, I wish him very bad
IpobExposed don't even have Jamb result grin,
I have been an active member of Nairaland for a while, eventually IpobExposed, you go still Taya, no b today matter.

Where is passingshot, Omenka, Pentiumpro, Kestolove95, etc, the are either on lengthy bans or have deactivated or are simply just tired of the whole bigotry and e wars
Everybody gets tired, Chai I remember Babyosisi, she later deactivated sad angry

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=56681921][/quote] from ur speech I can see u know nothing about history hence I won't talk abt oil well in the east again and for ur notice ogoniland is Biafra

Then coming to the milatry issue why will u tell us to withdraw all our people in senate and military then it simply means u should withdraw ur senseless military personnel from Biafra land and see who stands to last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.