Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83872 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by BrutalJab: 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
Ipobexposed, You be badoo, Adding pepper to injury. This is the Uncut version. We wouldn't mind if you can provide the uncensored version with a video link.

We need to disgrace animals & call them who they really are.

Igbos are Burning tongue
Go and prepare for your jamb boy

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by mandax: 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
My instincts tells me the whole thing was staged to tarnish Nigeria Army's image ahead of the proposed biafra day..

This is to show how desperate, tactless and thoughtless those people from red mud region can be.

Expect more drama soon.. but my own question is.. to what end?

Small pikin blackmail against Biafra from another parasite.

More than 60 million people in Biafra have absolute rights to leave your failed Nigeria and move to another country. If you want to remain in Nigeria and even go blind in Nigeria, that's your cup of tea.

Most important thing is that you must not for any reasons drag any body or group to remain with you in a failing Nigeria. You must not act Hercules.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by iammo(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
BlackTechnology:

Unity beggars

is one Nigeria by force.?
NO nigeria isnt , so educate your peers on the international laws on secession and referendum while at it, pressure your senators to call for a referendum. Diplomacy is the new cool and not all this show, this only depicts africans in a negative way. Scots and brits, ussr, bangladish all did this in a better way

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by gdayo: 4:33pm On May 19, 2017
useless people see as dem b like poverty strinkin people..dem for no wear pant nw

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by PearlStreet(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:

ALL THE WOMEN THERE ARE MY MOM.

And your fathers are in Indonesia and India

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha1: 4:33pm On May 19, 2017
AnanseK:

Fat and unfit, the jogging is good for them. Too much Akpu They need to lose weight.

You for carry ya mouth go talk am there, na that time you go understand why some igbo women get yam leg and beards for face. grin grin grin

Only one person there go use mouth comot that your blokus.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Fulmigati: 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
You can't have Igbo blood flowing through your veins and be silent towards injustice. That rebel spirit lives in every Igbo man, woman and child. Age is not factor. Ride on Biafran warrior queens.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Catastrophe1: 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
The Nigerian invasion of women gathering is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue

...Its true..men and bwest and its 'associates' are like bread and butter tongue..just check the number of viewers.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ephi123(f): 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You have been following these women from thread to thread..u no dey shame sef??..be sure to watch the video your mentor @ipobexposed will up-load soon and make money for him.

Shame is very foreign to some people, unfortunately. They have no clue what the word means, not to talk of having it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
ephi123:

Shame is very foreign to some people, unfortunately. They have no clue what the word means, not to talk of having it.

...as in perverts everywhere..i weak my sister.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by hafees: 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
I can only shake my head in pity for Nigerian Youth, they are robbing you blind and killing your future and those of your unborn children and this is all you can fight yourselves over

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by dee02(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
Women wasting their time...
Do these women have husbands?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha1: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
PearlStreet:

And your fathers are in Indonesia and India

Better than sleeping and stealing dead body parts in cemeteries.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol.

See the dirty mind you get. Na God go save you Ngozi.
Keep on following the video even the mess that will come out from their nyash, keep following them ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Alariwo2: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
mandax:

Small pikin blackmail against Biafra from another parasite.

More than 60 million people in Biafra have absolute rights to leave your failed Nigeria and move to another country. If you want to remain in Nigeria and even go blind in Nigeria, that's your cup of tea.

Most important thing is that you must not for any reasons drag any body or group to remain with you in a failing Nigeria. You must not act Hercules.

Nzeogwu should have used his brain back then to know there'll be consequences of an igbo coup. Even Ironsi too should have left the system the way the Whites left it

Now see what you people have been reduced to in Nigeria.. such a pity

chukwu alabama okike sef go dey shake head for una

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ephi123(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...as in perverts everywhere..i weak my sister.

I tell you. Sickos of many different categories roaming around the whole place.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by AHCB: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Just watched the video. They even brought a woman from Calabar wearing bra too,to be a speaker and she is claiming Biafra.

All right thinking Easterners,that are well brought up,should condemn this show of shame by their women.

These are mothers,wives,grannies and should not act this way at all.

The painful part is that i dont even see Nnamdi Kanu's mother anywhere near them.

When will these guys have sense?

Where Mama Nnamdi Kanu?
Show of shame? What do you expect from poverty stricken market women?

Have you asked yourself why majority of them look poor and un kept?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by mandax: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
More mynd44 lalasticlala seun. U can see a children the little cap below

You know the reason: your Islamic culture. This is an eye sore in your pretentious culture.

But not an eye sore for Biafrans.

So go and quench.

There are no common value systems between Biafrans and rest of Nigeria.

Biafrans in the SE and SS share common value systems.

Anybody or group in the SS who does not like Biafra is never forced to join Biafra.

You can take the person or group to your emergent Islamic Republic of New Nigeria without Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Almaiga: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
All I see are, Yam Legs, beer beer for face, beer beer for Chest and Fanta face/ Coaca Cola Nyash everywhere. grin grin grin
God bless PMB
God bless Osibanjo
God bless Burantai
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by edi287: 4:38pm On May 19, 2017
Looool na wa ooo. How many of these women voted for the governors in their respective states?? HOLD YOUR GOVERNORS, LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMEN, HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS AND SENATORS ACCOUNTABLE. Thank God my mother and sister are not this stupid...I'd have flogged it out of them.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by princessayesha(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2017
Bireziyan gwanjo...ko kunya grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
We are tired of all this shakara, the men and women of Biafra should stop all these empty threats and do the following:

1. Withdraw from Abuja all Ministers , senators and Reps who are Igbos.

2. Withdraw all police,Military, para- military and federal civil servants that are Igbos.

3. Withdraw all IPob students in all federal institutions .

4. Let all iPob traders in Alaba Market and in all Markets in lagos, in Ibadan, in Kano, in Kaduna , in Abuja and in Port Harcourt and in all parts of Nigeria close shop and move to the SE.

5. Let all those excellent sportsmen and women that are representing Nigeria withdraw and move to Enugu.

6. Let all the judges including the CJN and all academics withdraw their services and move eastwards

7. Let everybody who is iPob send back their green passport to the federal passport office.

If you can carry out only these 7 activities very well, then we will begin to think you are serious and we may even sit and discuss the matter. If you cannot do these 7 activities then you are not serious. If You just want to continue to be a nuisance and irritating blackmailers with no balls, you should just shut up and learn to be good citizens of Nigeria , but those fat women can continue the weekly jogging to reduce all the fat I see on display.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by 22Mikey: 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
fiizznation:
Poverty and ignorance are the only things I see in this picture.

Poverty is bad

What is the ignorance about that picture? How did South Africans become independent? What about Nigeria, how did we become independent? Do you know what people go thru to get independence? I see you are the ignorant here.
In a country like ours, referendum won't work or should I say will be rigged.

We all are selfish in this country, can you see the way the Northern elders are fighting to remain in power? Its all about personal gain sir/ma. So please get to your room and look at your wisdom before you talk about other people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:42pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Its true..men and bwest and its 'associates' are like bread and butter tongue..just check the number of viewers.
Excluding me, as an Angel, we dont look at things like that, we are heavenly minded wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2017
as in ehn, this is stupidity at its peak. instead of them to travel home and condemn this archaic style of agitation, they are busy on a thread that has no effect in their lives

if any of my relative do this then, that will be the end of our blood tiles

this is ridiculous and absurd

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by linusbnn(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Just watched the video. They even brought a woman from Calabar wearing bra too,to be a speaker and she is claiming Biafra.

All right thinking Easterners,that are well brought up,should condemn this show of shame by their women.

These are mothers,wives,grannies and should not act this way at all.

The painful part is that i dont even see Nnamdi Kanu's mother anywhere near them.

When will these guys have sense?

Where Mama Nnamdi Kanu?

Women protesting naked didn't start today and this is not the first instance of it happening,so try something else cause you have failed woefully. Where are buhari children as you support him like a slowpoke here?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.