Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (49754 Views)

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2017
Understand the difference between these words...feminism, liberalization, women empowerment and civilization
Quinn22:
No oh! Feminism all the way! Without feminism, women won't be were they are today, they won't be able to go to school, have an ambition, get to marry who she wants and get a divorce, get to vote, or get to have free will or rights. I'm a feminist till I die! cool
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
I'm a man.

My post is based on the points @tosyne2much posted inorder to keep a peaceful relationship with a broke guy..

Let's be real here, why will a broke guy be in a relationship when its obvious he's not ready.

Most times, broke guys dating a financially dependent lady always end in chaos because low self esteem will definetely set in which will lead to domestic violence.

A broke guy's priority should not be about 'being in a relationship' or 'doing snake in the monkey shadow syle with a lady in the other room'.
Brother, if I may get you right, you're implying no matter the dreams and visions a man has, he's not eligible to enter into a relationship just because of money?

And what is the guarantee that every financially stable man will have a flawless a relationship?

Brother, if lack of money renders your useless in the sight of a lady, it doesn't render me useless

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2017
A gentleman never talks this way. It's a debate, not insult the ladies day
HITTED:

For someone who is too sexually experienced like you, I don't think your sex game is worth gaining erection for. The hinges holding the pussy walls must be sooooo loose.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2017
"THE KIND OF WOMAN YOU WANT" So many failed marriages because of that mentality. A marriage will last longer when the relationship has tasted for better for worse, and it survived. My papa was broke when he married my mum, she stuck by him, now he is an assistant director...tell me something totally logical. A real woman takes the good and the bad while a sensible man will expose his future wife to both possibilities
bjhaid:
Finance is needed to sustain a relationship bro esp in this part of this world where the economy is very hard, if you've your money you'll definitely get the kinda woman you want and desire, Owo ni koko my opinion.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by lindabon: 12:37am On May 20, 2017
Broke or not, respect each other. Money does not make anyone.. You can have all the money in the world, and still be unhappy. Money is good just like everything else, but if you're a miserable person, you will remain in misery no matter how much money you have.
I wish everyone on earth become billionaires, so that people will see that money does not solve all life's problems

Secondly, its equally essential for a woman to have money just as it is for a man. Making Money is not exclusively what a man should aspire for. Women should also hustle their way to the top. Men are not money making machines. Men are human-beings just like women, so why should it be their job to make money for you?
Regardless, everyone needs to have it at the back of their mind that, MONEY WILL NOT BRING HAPPINESS. Once you accept this, and you know what money means to you, go out there and work hard to get it

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:37am On May 20, 2017
latsy:

It isn't about fear, even some married women do limit their husbands
access.
Evolution didn't design female for orgasm, clitoris exists
because their is an embryonic structure that becomes
pen.is in men.
Research has shown that over 70% of women do not experience
orgasm during sex and that sex for the sake of sex is considered
by most women as satisfying enough.
So trying to convince a woman that she enjoys sex more than
you baseless if you consider important factors other than
higher number of nerves. Biology isn't like physics where
cause and effect can be predicted with absolute certainty.
For any biological traits, multiple factors are always involved.

As for suppressing urge, there is no scientific evidence to back
your claim.

Those who wear the shoe knows where it pinches
Humans and bonobo monkeys are among the few higher animals that don't operate sexually on strick mating periods. So yes, sexuality plays a large role in our existence, we actually use sex as a social construct. We are highly sexual creatures. I already submitted that some women are incapable of enjoying sex due to various physical and psychological issues, but a normal healthy female ought to feel intense pleasure if her vagina is orally stimulated. The clitoris is highly sensitive and has a million and one nerve endings, so reasonably one can assume stimulating it ought to provoke a reaction of some kind. You talk as if normal females are totally numb down there and that's just not true
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:43am On May 20, 2017
Lancelott:
"THE KIND OF WOMAN YOU WANT" So many failed marriages because of that mentality. A marriage will last longer when the relationship has tasted for better for worse, and it survived. My papa was broke when he married my mum, she stuck by him, now he is an assistant director...tell me something totally logical. A real woman takes the good and the bad while a sensible man will expose his future wife to both possibilities
Easy bro, we all come from different backgrounds, and you can't expect me and you to have the same mindset, I'll make some good money first before entering a serious relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:44am On May 20, 2017
last part made me laugh, thank you
mrphysics:

Akuko.

All these broke &/or Lazy man are all theoretical concept. You don't know ladies, they can deceit for moon. Follow them at your peril. If you allow then fill your brain with their rubbish, it will take TB Joshua a month to heal you.

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:46am On May 20, 2017
lindabon:
Broke or not, respect each other. Money does not make anyone.. You can have all the money in the world, and still be unhappy. Money is good just like everything else, but if you're a miserable person, you will remain in misery no matter how much money you have.
I wish everyone on earth become billionaires, so that people will see that money does not solve all lifes problems

Money can't buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Bugatti than smile on a bicycle

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:47am On May 20, 2017
RuggedArab:
No love for a broke nigga!

It can never be peaceful!

Am telling you!
Its never peaceful .
Date a broke guy and start walking on egg shells . Everything always annoys a broke guy . Better allow him be , to solve his problems alone..u can be his friend but date?? Nah! Wrong move !
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by bewacharlie(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Never deny him sex?
Then after spreading her leg like compass and allowing him turn her anyhow on the bed, he'll come online with his 10MB to talk about virgins?

Do you know how many calories you burn during sex?
That energy he uses to thrust and strive to hit Gspot, he should channel it into lucrative projects.

Is a broke guy even supposed to have an ereçtion?
#savagery
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by luswitz(f): 12:50am On May 20, 2017
Sucide mission undecided
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2017
Amen o! life never throws a perfect story at everyone, TOGETHER, you find the chink in the wall of imperfection life threw at you and rewrite your story. But no, naija girls always looking for the one that they can easily clinch ...PS. Quinn wasjoking with y'all, wondered why you didn't see it. she seems like the 'hopeless romantic' kinda girl(not an insult o)
tosyne2much:
May God enrich your brain with this comment.

The truth of the matter is that, if every woman stands by her man and helps him attain greatness, the rate of broke guys will reduce and such ladies will surely be rewarded (only a fraction of them don't get rewarded for it)

Just because some of their friends shared their experiences on how their boyfriends left them for no good reason after helping them to stardom, they pass their own judgment on other men based on their friends' experiences forgetting that the same thing can't happen to everybody
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by latsy: 12:51am On May 20, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Humans and bonobo monkeys are among the few higher animals that don't operate sexually on strick mating periods. So yes, sexuality plays a large role in our existence, we actually use sex as a social construct. We are highly sexual creatures. I already submitted that some women are incapable of enjoying sex due to various physical and psychological issues, but a normal healthy female ought to feel intense pleasure if her vagina is orally stimulated. The clitoris is highly sensitive and has a million and one nerve endings, so reasonably one can assume stimulating it ought to provoke a reaction of some kind. You talk as if normal females are totally numb down there and that's just not true

No one is denying that humans employs sex as a social construct.
As I stated most women consider sex for sex sake(neither orgasm
nor reproduction) as worthwhile. This has nothing to do with health
challenges.

So telling a random woman she enjoys sex more than you do because
she has more nerve in her clitoris is insensitive.
It is not news that some women even fake orgasm just to massage a
man's ego.

Sexual pleasure in women is highly subjective regardless of what the
textbooks say.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2017
sure but it serves as a counter right now...so it aint going both ways
Quinn22:
Well it can go both ways smiley
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by kov624665(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
18 years old yoot

U see ur mate for this thread?

Small boy
But 2 of una carry Galas abi na Galaxy hairstyle put for head. Who is cum old pass nah?
Just passing by, if you quote me, na for ya head o!
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 12:54am On May 20, 2017
Who are you? And what do you want with me? undecided
Lancelott:
sure but it serves as a counter right now...so it aint going both ways
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by lindabon: 12:58am On May 20, 2017
bjhaid:
Money can't buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Bugatti than smile on a bicycle

Well, I completely respect your opinion.
But I would prefer to smile and laugh regardless of which mode of transportation I use. As long as I'm happy and I can bring happiness and joy into peoples lifes, it does not matter if I'm in a Bugatti or a bicycle. An addition to my happiness will be if I buy the Bugatti/Bicycle through my own hardwork, perseverance and with MY hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by MyPicsSaysItall: 12:59am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother, if I may get you right, you're implying no matter the dreams and visions a man has, he's not eligible to enter into a relationship just because of money?

And what is the guarantee that every financially stable man will have a flawless a relationship?

Brother, if lack of money renders your useless in the sight of a lady, it doesn't render me useless

You are not getting my point.

Firstly, I never said guys that are financially stable have flawless relationships

Secondly, what makes you think only broke guys have dreams? Most dreams/ambitions are powered by money.

Also, there's a saying that "Action is the bridge between dreams and reality. Without it, all our dreams remain just dreams, no matter how lofty & noble they may seem"

That means no matter how lofty and noble ones dreams are, he has to work (focus,plan) towards it. These can't be achieved if the broke guy prioritize sex or if he's into a relationship he's not ready for.

@ the highlighted....lol cheesy. I'm not broke
Why go into something you are not ready for.
Most dreams/ambitions/visions are powered by money. So, a broke guy who claims to have dreams/visions BUT spends most of his time thinking of a new 'style' to practice on his girlfriend is useless.

Being stable financially doesn't mean you must be a dangote. Also a broke guy with potential won't lazy around making sex/relationship a priority

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 1:00am On May 20, 2017
Chai..curse that is extreme..someone cannot play with una o angry
Oloruntobi4382:
You be lesbo i guess. But ride on, i just wanted to lay that curse on your destiny.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:01am On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Never deny him sex?
Then after spreading her leg like compass and allowing him turn her anyhow on the bed, he'll come online with his 10MB to talk about virgins?

Do you know how many calories you burn during sex?
That energy he uses to thrust and strive to hit Gspot, he should channel it into lucrative projects.

Is a broke guy even supposed to have an ereçtion?
See question. If a goat is allowed to have erection, why not a human, no matter how broke? Which rule says only rich guys should fück? undecided
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:01am On May 20, 2017
lindabon:

Well, I completely respect your opinion.
But I would prefer to smile and laugh regardless of which mode of transportation I'm in. As long as I'm happy and I can bring happiness and joy to peoples lifes, it does not matter if I'm in a Bugatti or a bicycle. And an addition to my happiness will be if I buy the Bugatti/Bicycle through my own hardwork, perseverance and with MY hard earned money.
yeah, hard earned money.

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 1:03am On May 20, 2017
A rich guy who decides he is ready is indeed ready for deceit. Ask them Mercy Aigbe and co how far
tosyne2much:

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:04am On May 20, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:

You are not getting my point.

Firstly, I never said guys that are financially stable have flawless relationships

Secondly, what makes you think only broke guys have dreams? Most dreams/ambitions are powered by money.

Also, there's a saying that "Action is the bridge between dreams and reality. Without it, all our dreams remain just dreams, no matter how lofty & noble they may seem"

That means no matter how lofty and noble ones dreams are, he has to work (focus,plan) towards it. These can't be achieved if the broke guy prioritize sex or if he's into a relationship he's not ready for.

@ the highlighted....lol cheesy. I'm not broke
Why go into something you are not ready for.
Most dreams/ambitions/visions are powered by money. So, a broke guy who claims to have dreams/visions BUT spends most of his time thinking of a new 'style' to practice on his girlfriend is useless.

Being stable financially doesn't mean you must be a dangote. Also a broke guy with potential won't lazy around making sex/relationship a priority
YOU ARE TOO SMART BRO!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 1:07am On May 20, 2017
lol...mischief managed. I knew you were joking sometime back . but say the truth because young girls will read and misinterpret
Quinn22:
Who are you? And what do you want with me? undecided
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:12am On May 20, 2017
TOSYNE2MUCH, HOW DARE YOU ADVOCATE SLAVERY FOR WOMEN IN THE 21ST CENTURY? TELL ME, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REACTION IF YOUR SISTER IS IN THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP YOU JUST DESCRIBED?

I want an honest reply.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:24am On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
A guy who has no future, no plan or ambition. A guy that stays at home all day sleeping, eating, party everyday, play video games all day, without doing anything productive. A guy that doesn't care about his future and depend on an independent woman to pay his bills and provide for him.
What you're referring to is a parasite, and male or female, no sane person is expected to date such people. I don't think what you just described is what most people mean by "broke".
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Culin(f): 1:43am On May 20, 2017
Which kind post be this one? Is it charity work?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:02am On May 20, 2017
I once dated a broke guy, by the time i left the relationship, he was way richer than the gutter i found him, my secret, i did the exact OPPOSITE of the ten things you wrote on this thread, after a while he lost most of the money though quite sad. Thing is i taught him to be ambitious and move out of his poverty level. Never making that mistake again though, i am dating a wealthy guy this time and enjoying it, so pls go out there and hustle instead of staying broke and celebrating it.
tosyne2much:
Oooooh shocked

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by godquality: 4:46am On May 20, 2017
11. Pose online with the car you bought for yourself telling the world he bought it for you.
12. Even he beat you, lie that you fell down while riding a hover board.

But seriously doing all this is like walking on a slippery slope ladies.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by ZUBzero18(m): 5:10am On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Actually it is undecided we are doing you guys a favour, we don't enjoy it, only guys do undecided

I Think You Have Been Sexually Molested At Birth...
Sorry For The Comment Tho...
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by yehmy(m): 5:51am On May 20, 2017
trustyshoess:
1. Get your own 2. Work for your own money 3. It's not bad to give him money 4. Stop being greedy 5. Don't be a good digger 6. Get a job 7. Stop waiting for him to give you money 8. He's not your ATM 9. Be independent 10. GET YOUR OWN DAMN MONEY!!!!!
for this, wish i could hug u right about now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.