Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? (1625 Views)

Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
I have noticed that hair stylists always have girls swarming around them in droves, has anyone else also notice this? One bros for my villa(a spillover student who doesn't take his academics serious again but is into ladies hair styling) always makes me green with envy, this guy is always seen with different chicks, he dy always roll with hot babies. Has any one else notice this?
To the ladies, will you love to marry a stylist?
To the guys, can you make hair styling your profession?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
Because they are cows...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2017
The women are around him for advice and discounts. Also a high number of male hairstyles (not barbers) are gay! So your mate might not be into women, so women will feel safe around him. All that glitters isn't gold.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2017
Because they love it when a guy touches their hair.

Imagine a female barber working on you. Yeah that feeling? wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Young03(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2017
Because them go sabi suck pussy wella
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2017
Young03:

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by chris2face(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2017
I really don't know maybe for discount sha Whatever
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 19, 2017
What is to flock round?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
Limescale:
What is to flock round?
i mean girls flock around them stylists(the way naija politivshans flock around corruption) you grasp now?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 10:44pm On May 19, 2017
Dimples182:
The women are around him for advice and discounts. Also a high number of male hairstyles (not barbers) are gay! So your mate might not be into women, so women will feel safe around him. All that glitters isn't gold.
OK but you'd agree with me most babes have a thing for stylists
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
Nostradamus:
i mean girls flock around them stylists(the way naija politivshans flock around corruption) you grasp now?

I'm still in the dark but it's alright
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
Yes, I noticed that too especially UNIBEN girls. they can die for male stylists in Ekosodin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by smardray(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
Because they can do many styles....u nd u alone is entitled to ur thoughts
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 19, 2017
Nostradamus:
OK but you'd agree with me most babes have a thing for stylists

Yeah, they do but maybe not for the reasons you think...

Who wouldn't love a man that can do our hair! It's a huge benefit in the friendship.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 10:48pm On May 19, 2017
chris2face:
I really don't know maybe for discount sha
Whatever
maybe that's the reason, a Kenyan stylist even made a boast about having laid 500 girls, i swear stylists are baaaaaaddddd.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
Limescale:

I'm still in the dark but it's alright
the way naija police flock around roger. Are you still in the dark? Make i put more light?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 10:57pm On May 19, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Yes, I noticed that too especially UNIBEN girls. they can die for male stylists in Ekosodin
glad you too notice this, do you have an idea why girls are strongly attracted to those guys?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 11:00pm On May 19, 2017
Dimples182:

Yeah, they do but maybe not for the reasons you think...

Who wouldn't love a man that can do our hair! It's a huge benefit in the friendship.
Yes i think that hair Making skill is a benefit truly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 11:02pm On May 19, 2017
Young03:
bad guy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 11:04pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

Because they love it when a guy touches their hair.

Imagine a female barber working on you. Yeah that feeling? wink
heavenly feeling niyen ke
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2017
Nostradamus:
the way naija police flock around roger. Are you still in the dark? Make i put more light?

Lol I'm still in the cave & it's getting darker & darker but it's alright
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
Nostradamus:
glad you too notice this, do you have an idea why girls are strongly attracted to those guys?
I think they like the feel of guys' touch on their heads.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 12:28am On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

Lol I'm still in the cave & it's getting darker & darker but it's alright
you still don't get it? Okay the way super Eagles flock around defeat, do you get it now? You are in a cave and it's getting darker? Should I help bring a fraction of the moon inside the cave?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 12:31am On May 20, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

i guess that's the reason, gorgeous chicks are always around them stylists
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 20, 2017
Nostradamus:
you still don't get it? Okay the way super Eagles flock around defeat, do you get it now? You are in a cave and it's getting darker? Should I help bring a fraction of the moon inside the cave?

Your words be too big to comprehend, you should stop now
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nostradamus: 9:12am On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

Your words be too big to comprehend, you should stop now
that's it man, now you no longer in the dark.. You notice girls always flock around male stylists?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 20, 2017
Nostradamus:
that's it man, now you no longer in the dark.. You notice girls always flock around male stylists?

You know I don't know what to flock is? Is it beating someone?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by chris2face(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2017
Nostradamus:
maybe that's the reason, a Kenyan stylist even made a boast about having laid 500 girls, i swear stylists are baaaaaaddddd.
500 what?? chai that dude is bad please ehe u get the guy number cause he really need to pass some to me
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Flock Around Male Stylists? by IdeyFindWife: 10:58am On May 20, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

Yes, you garrit!

That's the secret wey my one-time Gf stylist-guy for Wuse side take hammer finally. Stroking ladies scalps while making their hair, cooing to them, offering friendly "confidante" advice, listening as they poured out what the rest of us took as "meaningless rants", giving them free discounts calling dem "dear, honey, boo, bae", answering long calls (we thot he ws wasting his credit) to console dem even buying free lunches angry

But, forget o, it wasn't long before some started "borrowing" his deek for temporary consolation services along with all the perks, freebies and trips while many of his goons colleagues were still running around wiv "virgin-passports"!. She said he she didn't understand how all those months that females didn't come fighting in his boutique/salon over him. I guessed he must have made it clear to ones he was banging!

Babe, i almost cursed myself for all the years i take gather degrees-like-thermometer when this boy just upgrade to bigger-boy overnight. Even that my Gf, we nor dey again, na now i dey suspect her too now sef.

We're dating and you're cozying-up ur male stylist, i won't trust you because some chicks and their male stylists get as e be, the relationship between them eventually becomes like:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? / What Should One Look Out For When Buying A Laptop Computer? / “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.