Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? (7514 Views)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido / What does "Sambo" mean in Hausa? Question for Hausa speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by sjeezy8: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
edoyad:

Wilywily this is not a matter of wrong or right, how can nonentities just attack people on their own land like unchained wild dogs ? And then they have the effrontery to come here and talk crap ? I am done condoning anything they have to say.

Amen so next time you see your kaduna brother killing someone make sure you stop him
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
For the hausa tribe to advance is like a pregnant camel passing through the eye of the needle!
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Beaf: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
The people of Southern Kaduna and Plateau state have always suffered when the seasonal almajiri madness grips their Hausa / Fulani neighbours.
The Hausa / Fulani are Nigeria's problem. bleeping terrorists.

edoyad:

Why would you apologise to your natural enemies, you as well as i know There's no where on earth you can find a man who detests the hausa man as much southern kaduna. I was in school when your people tried the rubbish they're doing now jos around some southern kaduna towns which ended in General Lekwot and his people slaughtering you people like dogs you are- the only language you understand isn't it ?
To us you're just like the swine you profess not to eat(i guess it would be cannibalism for you to do so), we pork well in my place so you're no problem for us.

Edoyad, are you Kataf?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
I'm actually from an off shoot of nok known as ham or jaba. The riot in the 90s was actually done by the kataf people when the enemies tried to impose themselves on the poor people, they had to react to their evil scheme.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Tsiya(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
In the first place I didn't want to response to this thread, being not a Hausa, only having regional and political affiliation with the people that are called Hausa, untill I discovered the Poster himself seems to be from the same region with the Hausa people, and which I am sure, he speaks Hausa more fluently than he speaks his" Mother Tongue".

Having said that, with all due respect to the poster, I do not think, any person from Africa, black Africa, have the guts to open his mouths and say the that Hausa people will never advance, let alone a person who shares backyard with the Hausa people. While an average educated Nigerian, considers such comments, if made by a white man or an Asian as racist, he sees them as the truth nothing but the truth, when they think and say such to thinks about a Hausa man.

Personally I dont subscribe to superiority of race, let a lone superiority of tribal affliation, but it is a norm here, and if a person is not careful, if he has slight emotional attachment to his ethnic nationality, he will be drawn into the arguement.

To the Poster, your thoughts, understanding and your discription, will not matter in big scheme of things. Instead of dwelling with hatred, you should direct your passion towards seeing what should be done about the general problem afflicting the Nation.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2010
Mr tisya come out and say you're a hausa man and controvert anything I've said that is false. All this talk that you're yarning about not being hausa but you want to defend them is kindergarten crap. Nobody, and i mean nobody will accept the rubbish your friends have done this time, they've gone too far this time.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by WilyWily7: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2010
Edoyad,  highly commended how you disowned those dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani desert Rats,

@real4life, Desert Rate no one want to have anything to do with you people. better for you to just get out from this forum, outcast.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2010
Wilywily you just take your time before i start with you too this evening, some people have touched the wrong nerve on me i swear.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by real4life: 12:13am On Jan 19, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Edoyad,  highly commended how you disowned those dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani desert Rats,

@real4life, Desert Rate no one want to have anything to do with you people. better for you to just get out from this forum, outcast.

you wish! useless oil terrorist you better come and kidnap me if you are tired of hearing the truth.

how much did they pay you after killing three innocent people in cold blood
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2010
They killed 3 innocent people in cold fighting for their oil, your own people go to peoples land and want to kill and steal what is not their own in the name of Allah.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by WilyWily7: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2010
@real4life,
we are pleading, please get out from this forum no one want you here, you are out cast. just get out.
you and your fellow hausa/Fulani desert rats are a disgrace. Go back to your grandfathers homeland in Chad or Niger Rep.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by sjeezy8: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2010
who cares you all are terrorist
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by cold(m): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2010
I'v not had the time to go thru all the posts here but the problem of the Hausa/fulani can be summed in diz words 'a hopless case'.If u can maq a ram sensible then u can change the mindset of these group of degenerated & retrogressive people.I'v lived  all my life & has transversed the length & breadth of the north & i hav neva seen a people who despise progress like it was a life threatenin disease.They do not want to progress or see others progress.It's truly a hopeless case
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2010
@cold please tell us more so it doesn't look like one is just spewing tribalistic diatribes without knowing what i speak of.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by real4life: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2010
Wily*Wily:

@real4life,
we are pleading, please get out from this forum no one want you here, you are out cast. just get out.
you and your fellow hausa/Fulani desert rats are a disgrace. Go back to your grandfathers homeland in Chad or Niger Rep.

So you are also a dumbass that cant answer tough questions. You get big mouth to talk rubbish but are afraid to tackle tough questions

Wily Wily disgraced niger delta terrorist you are now officially in my list of illiterate, big mouth, i wan talk i wan talk posters.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by cold(m): 1:12am On Jan 19, 2010
edoyad:

@cold please tell us more so it doesn't look like one is just spewing tribalistic diatribes without knowing what i speak of.

No u're not spewin diatribes & u have even stated ur case mildly.The state of mind of the average hausa man leaves much to be desired.The idea of the hausa tribe advancing in the true sense of the word is only an exercise in futility,u'll die trying
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 1:15am On Jan 19, 2010
Thank you mr cold, i hope the subject in question heeds to advice. I will take my leave now so i can rest to resume my campaign tomorrow.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by citizenY(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2010
Mr. Edoyad

Have you heard the story of the pot and the handle? All of them are on the fire. i expect you
to be intelligent enough to decode it., unless your irrationality has made you blind. Criticism
is good and acceptable in good faith but when you do not see good in any person, then
it becomes something else.

I will not stop you from enjoying your temporary glow of being a hot head and hope with time
you will mellow down and see more clearly. I refuse to see you and your people ( the cave earlier mentioned)
as inconsequential in the scheme of things and wish you well. This exuberance will fade away. That is why i referred you
to your chiefs wearing turbans. It is and honest advise.

Your infinite progress is nothing when compared to the progress of your immediate clan. You
are well advised to extend the living condition of your dog to your hometown.

Your education and enlightenment has not been able to temper base instincts and it
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by citizenY(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2010
Mr. Edoyad

Have you heard the story of the pot and the handle? All of them are on the fire. i expect you
to be intelligent enough to decode it., unless your irrationality has made you blind.  Criticism
is good and acceptable in good faith but when you do not see good in any person, then
it becomes something else.

I will not stop you from enjoying your temporary glow of being  a hot head and hope with time
you will mellow down and  see more clearly. I refuse to see you and your people ( the cave earlier mentioned)
as inconsequential in the scheme of things and wish you well.  This exuberance will fade away. That is why i referred you
to your chiefs wearing turbans. It is and honest advise.

Your infinite progress is nothing when compared to the progress of your  immediate clan. You
are well advised to extend the living condition of your dog to your hometown.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2010
Almajiri/Alhaji Y, first of all the temporary glow of this hot head is not subsiding any time soon, that i can you .
The turbanned chief of my village is called the kpop ham, a traditional title that is not a pseudo arabic counterfeit in the manner of an emir or soultan. He has educated children with literate subjects who thank God for making them what they are in their various churches on sunday. None and i repeat nobody from on village is and will ever be a beggar on the streets of any town in Nigeria, can you say the same about your extended family not to mention your village.
Right now in my town are the remnants of children of hausa christian villages from kano state seeking refuge from their persecutors who refused them a decent education till they converted to Islam.
Do you want to deny that pockets of christian villages in hausa state suffer this type of persecution from the almajiri culture ?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by ikeyman00(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hausas are somehow f uuuuuuuuuuuuuu c ked up for real

news have it; imagine driving in the north and all of a sudden u drove over a goat or chicken, next thing it die

what is the typical response from these f u ckers

citizen y
tell me, go on

allah this and that shocked

u and your car will be burned down on the night

so citizen-y your point is??

hausa makes me laugh; the kangaroo system will soon crash

the hausa in abuja are scared cuz they know they cat try those ills over there

never underestimate these demons
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Goldmind1(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2010
@Aisha
So incredible to see an Hausa person online. I thought you people live only in the bush rearing cows.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by citizenY(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
Mr Edoyad

Nobody can deny you your progress but for how long? There is something called manifest destiny and appears that you do
not recognise that each stage of success must have an association with ones immediate environment/circumstance.
In this context, individual advancement without an all-encompassing leap amounts to very little. You cannot be an island and
it is too late to choose your neighbours. Your efforts should be towards detente and bridge building to find lasting solutions to
these matters that you feel very bad about.

I see you are using a lot of sophistry to shroud the inherent inconsistencies that abound in your immediate environment but
the rosy picture you are painting is not in existence as your place is no nirvana and is of course no location in heaven. We all know that
environment. You can tell that to other Nairalanders, whose only trip to the north is through the screens of their laptops, ably
supported by doses of vitriol/ commentaries from rabid and prejudicial locals.

I am sure you will give me the credit of accepting that all is not well and that efforts must be made to correct the situation and that is being
done, only it will take time and resources. The same time it took to bring us to where we are today, despite our differences. Things have not
always been like this.

Taunt me anyhow you can but in the final analysis , the future is encapsulated in the womb of time and we know where the aces belong - on
the side of the peacemakers and your stance does not convey you as one.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by citizenY(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Ikeyman00

Hi, man no see ya breaklight before xmas, you and josboy4life and so i had to be at west of mines alone
for d roasted tilapia. I tried to get you but you must have moved to the nrth pole.

Look. make you no try me this year Oh. I go break ya head. see this kaduna man don join you.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by ziga: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
@edoyad

I might understand your anger because you have experienced the violence and destruction by some Hausas.

But hate and anger is not the answer. it will only continue to feed the vicious cycle until all hell is let loose.

And when it gets to that stage, we never have any winners. Only losers. Everybody is going to lose things that mean a lot to them,

There is always another way, but only if we are willing to work together and find it.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2010
The age of philosophy has been replaced with real pragmatic approaches based on scientific proof Almajiri Y, so i urge you to shove your fatalistic belief that in time "Allah" will come and deliver you and yours from the rot you've ignorantly opted to remain in.
You tell me progress is being made amongst your people; but all empirical data available controverts that assertion. Millions of school age boys roaming the streets from kaduna to kebbi with plastic containers in arms singing for alms and all your so called elite can present to the nation is the implementation of sharia. Does that border around making progress to rational mind ?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by citizenY(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Mr. Edoyad,

You are not saying anything new and ignoring the crux of the matter. How do we wean you from this fixation
of yours. In communicating with you on this platform, I am trying to understand your mindset but you are just
harping on the same note. Agreed you have a grievance, so do we all, either with ourselves or the system but
do we throw all overboard? No. The first step is to recognise the intrinsic good in any human not just lump him
with everyone, the good the bad and the ugly. Secondly, understand what he stands for and how it differs
your world view. Thereafter you can devise the means of arriving at mutually acceptable rules of engagement .

I am really trying to reach out to you but your anger keeps getting in the way. I feel there must be a way in which
I can really feel your pulse and get you to see what i also feel, only on my part, I have no hard feelings against
your religion or people as a group. In the same vein I have no hard feelings on the views you hold personally.

I feel we have reached a certain position in this discourse where we cannot move forward. This explains comments above.
Can I reach you?

Thank You.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by darqly(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
Rephrase ur question- Is it possible for hausa muslims to advance? The answer is NO! Pigs would sooner fly.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
citizenY:

@Mr. Edoyad,
[size=16pt]
You are not saying anything new and ignoring the crux of the matter[/size]. How do we wean you from this fixation
of yours. In communicating with you on this platform, I am trying to understand your mindset but you are just
harping on the same note. Agreed you have a grievance, so do we all, either with ourselves or the system but
do we throw all overboard? No. The first step is to recognise the intrinsic good in any human not just lump him
with everyone, the good the bad and the ugly. Secondly, understand what he stands for and how it differs
your world view. Thereafter you can devise the means of arriving at mutually acceptable rules of engagement .

I am really trying to reach out to you but your anger keeps getting in the way. I feel there must be a way in which
I can really feel your pulse and get you to see what i also feel, only on my part, I have no hard feelings against
your religion or people as a group. In the same vein I have no hard feelings on the views you hold personally.

I feel we have reached a certain position in this discourse where we cannot move forward . This explains comments above.
Can I reach you?

Thank You.

You are not asking anythig new yourself. Hausa people have a problem, when they begin to see what the rest of us have been seeing for years then you can come back and talk to me. But like the stance that more advanced nations have adopted pertaining to such matters,"I REFUSE TO NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS"
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
Tensions have been rising between the NCP in the north and the SPLM in the South. In October, the southern leader, Salva Kiir, for the first time openly called for the South to secede from Sudan. Both sides are rearming. Needless to say, another civil war would be devastating for the Sudanese people, as well as the entire horn of Africa.

The above is pertaining to the sudanese situation, Nigeria could slip down that road if we don't break up.

[url=http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate-uk/2009/12/17/sudan-preparing-for-a-peaceful-southern-secession/
]
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate-uk/2009/12/17/sudan-preparing-for-a-peaceful-southern-secession/
[/url]
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by real4life: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
@citizenY

Take my advice and do something better with your time. Some people have a lot in common with donkeys

Do you know why donkeys are considered stupiid?

Because it is hard to make a donkey do the right thing; it wants to do what IT wants to do. it tries to avoid activities it finds difficult, frightening or painful. Donkeys are very good at being donkeys.

Now who does this donkey remind you of?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
My question is simple:

Can the sane Northerners influence their insane brothers (those who wake up in the morning, put chewing stick in their mouth, carry a machete and go looking for a church to burn or a Christian to kill) to stop behaving like savage barbarians?

I know there are well educated and enlightened Northerners, but don't they have any influence on the horde of marauding murderers rampaging Northern Nigeria?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Ogun Workers Ask Dapo Abiodun To Pay Their 17 Month Salary Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.