Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? (7509 Views)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido / What does "Sambo" mean in Hausa? Question for Hausa speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by H2O2: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Terrorist Islam is killing innocent people in Jos
perhaps you're unaware because it's not as emphasized that
christian extremists destroy innocent lives too. is that sufficient proof that all christians are terrorists?

for the record, i am christian.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2010
Wilywily terrorist in Nigeria are the dirty stinking people who marry ten wives and born thirty children on salary of gate man and expect allah to reward them for sending half of those thirty children to beg for money in motorparks around Nigeria and then grow up to try killing people whose family spent millions training them to become useful members of society.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by WilyWily7: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2010
edoyad:

Wilywily terrorist in Nigeria are the dirty stinking people who marry ten wives and born thirty children on salary of gate man and expect allah to reward them for sending half of those thirty children to beg for money in motorparks around Nigeria and then grow up to try killing people whose family spent millions training them to become useful members of society.
de thing don tire me.
H2O2:

perhaps you're unaware because it's not as emphasized that
christian extremists destroy innocent lives too. is that sufficient proof that all christians are terrorists?

for the record, i am christian.
so quick, are you trying to convert to Christianity?.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2010
grin he has seen the light all of a sudden
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by H2O2: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2010
your showmanship of stupidity is hilarious.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by edoyad(m): 1:45am On Jan 20, 2010
Almajiri knows how to distinguish stup¡d from stellar ? That's new.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by WilyWily7: 1:54am On Jan 20, 2010
Alhaji H2O2 + Alhaja ayinba 1 =Dangerous Moslem Terrorist Suicide Bombers
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by H2O2: 2:02am On Jan 20, 2010
roflmaowpimp
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by H2O2: 2:03am On Jan 20, 2010
"i am whatever you say i am. if i wasn't then why would i say i am."
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by chakaz(m): 2:20am On Jan 20, 2010
@all these moslems here, how many of u can boldy enter ur musk to preach against what those street urchins are doing?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 20, 2010
The main reason the hausas will never develop is because they practise what is called Wahabi islam.Wahabi islan is a type of islam that is hostile to development and it tends to affect the psychological nature of the person.THIS CAN EXPLAIN why the hausas act as if they are brain dead.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:04am On Jan 20, 2010
[size=24pt]IS ISLAM THE ARABIC WORD FOR TERRORISM?

I NEED AN ANSWER PLEASE
[/size]
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Fhemmmy: 4:47am On Jan 20, 2010
Here is the meaning of Islam

The word "Islam" itself means "Submission to Allah." The religion of Islam is not named after a person
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:50am On Jan 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Here is the meaning of Islam

The word "Islam" itself means "Submission to Allah." The religion of Islam is not named after a person

Is Allah a terrorist?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Fhemmmy: 4:54am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Is Allah a terrorist?

Not at all, Infact, i dont think the religion Islam is about terrorism, but some of them are reading the koran upside down, some are being brainwashed for different purpose,
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:57am On Jan 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Not at all, Infact, i dont think the religion Islam is about terrorism, but some of them are reading the koran upside down, some are being brainwashed for different purpose,

Then why are moslems terrorists??
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Fhemmmy: 5:09am On Jan 20, 2010
Moslems are not terrorist, but the extremist.
Extreme of everything is a dangerous thing.
I know some moslems that are sweet and great people
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:25am On Jan 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Moslems are not terrorist, but the extremist.
Extreme of everything is a dangerous thing.
I know some moslems that are sweet and great people

What if 90% of moslems are extremists. Does that make Islam a terrorist organization?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Fhemmmy: 5:27am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

What if 90% of moslems are extremists. Does that make Islam a terrorist organization?

Nope, it will make 90% of Moslem to be wacked and terrorists . . . . . . nothing can change what Islam stands for
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2010
A Christian martyr say; "I will die for what I believe".
A Muslim martyr says; "you will die for what I believe",
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

[size=24pt]IS ISLAM THE ARABIC WORD FOR TERRORISM?

I NEED AN ANSWER PLEASE
[/size]
CAPITAL NO
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2010
Abu-Ma“I am the prophryam:

CAPITAL NO

What then do you call someone who made the following statement;

“I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.” (Hadith)
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

What then do you call someone who made the following statement;

“I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.” (Hadith)
Very unfortunate to you, the prophet ofIslam have never make such a statement. Go and read more about the prophet of Islam. Stop slandering it will not sell.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Kobojunkie: 6:34am On Jan 20, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Very unfortunate to you, the prophet of have never make such a statement. Go and read more about the prophet of Islam. Stop slandering it will not sell.

I notice you are trying to TELL people what to believe yet again, why don't you spend this energy SHOWING people through your ACTIONS instead? I am sorry but it is not looking real good by the day. We keep hearing how peaceful things are supposed to be  but ACTIONS speak of a completely different reality. Don't you think people are intelligent enough to start putting two and two together and realizing that what they see probably tells them a better story than what they keep being TOLD?
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Very unfortunate to you, the prophet ofIslam have never make such a statement. Go and read more about the prophet of Islam. Stop slandering it will not sell.

I heard that Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent  villages and caravans & planned 38 others and also had sex with a nine year old Aisha.

Is that true? just being curious shocked
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I notice you are trying to TELL people what to believe yet again, why don't you spend this energy SHOWING people through your ACTIONS instead? I am sorry but it is not looking real good by the day. We keep hearing how peaceful things are supposed to be but ACTIONS speak of a completely different reality. Don't you think people are intelligent enough to start putting two and two together and realizing that what they see probably tells me better than what they keep hearing?
Please shouldn't distort me, am not compelling anybody to believe in what i've faith on it. when u talk of a fact i give u a round of a clap, but don't be a sophist and think of my smiling face.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2010
@ Abu Maryam

U seem to be a prophet cos only a few days ago, u posted this comment somewhere;

when a mad man walk naked is only his spacies feel ashame.

and now, your brothers is Jos have made you ashamed. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

I heard that Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent  villages and caravans & planned 38 others and also had sex with a nine year old Aisha.

Is that true? just being curious shocked
[/quot\\\\\ All what i told u is tell nothing but truth. on the above quest this is place to discuss on politics not religion matters. If u want it go and open a thread on it u will get perfect answers.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Kobojunkie: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Please shouldn't distort me, am not compelling anybody to believe in what i've faith on it. when u talk of a fact i give u a round of a clap, but don't be a sophist and think of my smiling face.

Facts when discussing translation of statements made 100's of years ago? I still think ACTION speaks louder than WORDs in this case. I am a Christian myself and I know that when it comes to interpreting the Bible, there is really no such thing as FACT. lol
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Facts when discussing translation of statements made 100's of years ago?
Mhm kobojunkie, lets talk about stock market may be we can benefit each other. I never mix religion issues with dat of politics, And generally i cares not to be discussing religious issues. I've a believe its something that has to do with soul and mind. Your choice is your's and mine, is mine. If i respect my own and i respect your's.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Kobojunkie: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Mhm kobojunkie, lets talk about stock market may be we can benefit each other. I never mix religion issues with dat of politics, And generally i cares not to be discussing religious issues. I've a believe its something that has to do with soul and mind. Your choice is your's and mine, is mine. If i respect my own and i respect your's.

I have nothing against the next man’s religion except when it starts to threaten my existence. And this happens to be one of those cases where the religion of the one seems to allow the death of the other. People are weary of being told it is peaceful when day after day they see bloodshed from people who cling to this belief, with near no remorse of any kind.

I personally am tired of being told it is peaceful. I need to see those who believe this SHOWING us it is the case. If it means Muslims fighting to stop those who carry out these acts, it will be better than what we have been fed for years now. Think about it yourself!! You ought to understand why people are tired of hearing it.  The onus is on Muslims who claim this is not the way to SHOW us the truth of their belief. I think it is wrong to expect US(those who are affected by this and FORCED by these islamist, or are they called extremists, to live in fear) to KNOW what is right about your belief. You need to SHOW us by fighting the problem within your group.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I have nothing against the next man’s religion except when it starts to threaten my existence. And this happens to be one of those cases where the religion of the one seems to allow the death of the other. People are weary of being told it is peaceful when day after day they see bloodshed from people who cling to this belief, with near no remorse of any kind.

I personally am tired of being told it is peaceful. I need to see those who believe this SHOWING us it is the case. If it means Muslims fighting to stop those who carry out these acts, it will be better than what we have been fed for years now. Think about it yourself!! You ought to understand why people are tired of hearing it. The onus is on Muslims who claim this is not the way to SHOW us the truth of their belief. I think it is wrong to expect US(those who are affected by this and FORCED by these islamist, or are they called extremists, to live in fear) to KNOW what is right about your belief. You need to SHOW us by fighting the problem within your group.

[/quote
If you delve, u can figure it axiomatically that all those crisis have no religious basis but recently. I put the blame on our greedy politicians who makes use of religion to benefit themself. Since when did the religion of next person became a threat to your existance? I'm convinced something somewhere is wrong in the system. The gainsaying is to keep perpetrating in thesame name of religiong. thus, that does not yet become a reason for me to be defarming and slandering your faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Gej's Administration In 2 Words. / NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. / FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.