Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? (7506 Views)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido / What does "Sambo" mean in Hausa? Question for Hausa speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Olaone1: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2012
nwabobo:

True talk bro! grin
Time for a big wide grin from a known bigot!

Idi.ota
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by udezue(m): 1:37am On Apr 02, 2012
I don't think they will ever advance in anything except in wickedness and barbarism. They are insanely primitive and should be left alone.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by mikolo80: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

It is not the job of the south or the east to develop North, it is the job of the notherners to realize how much they need development and go for it.
YOU DO NEED TO DEVELOP THEM OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.YOU DON'T IGNORE A NEIGHBOUR'S BURNIN ROOF
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Beaf1: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mr Eyodad how can you claim to live in Kaduna and never visited Kano?

Your hatred towards this Almajiri/Hausas makes me wonder - Please share your experience to us, you must have been so much affected by their activities. You might have narrowly escaped lynching by these guys cheesy Abi them r.aped your sister lipsrsealed

As far as we are concerned you live in kaduna which happened to be in the north. Hausa or Hausa neighbor all na the same. You are Almajiri christian tongue
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Dede1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
grin
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Dede1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
eyesonyou:

The sooner the South realizes that the issues in the North have to be addressed urgently the better for Nigeria as a whole.

I am from the South, precisely Lagos, and I grew up with Northerners, and I can affirm to you that
the Northerners that I grew up with are not different from me in every aspect.

Fundamentally, human beings are the same. From New Zealand to Cape Verde, we are the same with little or
no distinction in cognitive reasoning if subjected to the same environment. What seperates the North from the
South of Nigeria is the lack of Education in the North,and lack of opportunities in Nigeria at large.

With the right nurturing the North can be as developed as the South.  (The development I refer to in the South is relative to Nigeria.)

Malaysia is predominantly Muslims, today they have the tallest twin buildings in the world -the Petronas Towers.

Southerners tend to generalize that religion is the problem of the North.  There is a far more sinister cause, and of course the inept
FG is not helping with the situation with their apathy to the affairs of Nigeria in general.

The above post is an arrant nonsense. Even the words are wrongly appropriated in the essay. For example, what does the poster referred as lack of education? Education is fundamental and it begins from the mother. Please check the meaning of education before you apply it in a sentence to convey a thought.

Those people from the northern region who received education based on Islamic doctrine have risen to highest posts in Nigeria as those who received education based on Judo- Christianity doctrine. For example, Sanusi L Sanausi is governor of Nigerian central bank who started with a degree in Islamic studies. The same goes to the present IG who holds mere diploma certificate in Islamic Studies.

Northern region has more federal government sponsored economic infrastructure than south region. There is no single federal government parastatal or federal government owned economic infrastructure in Igbo land. Every school built in northern region is the effort of state or federal government. In southeast, there are more community secondary schools built by communities or individuals than state or federal government.

I personally do not see any form of backwardness in northern region of Nigeria but archaic culture and tradition. While kids are sent to nursery schools in southern region of Nigeria, the kids are sent to Almajiri schools in northern region of Nigeria where they are thought to hate and kill infidels.

I do not give a rat arse if the Hausa people advance or not.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by DuDelignc: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
For those who view the North with derision, something to ponder:

On the one hand, Northerners have been portrayed as backward, illiterates, ‘Almajirai’—Sons and Daughters of beggars, and on the other, they have arrogated to themselves the right, and the ability to rule Nigeria. How do the educated, enlightened Southerners reconcile these apparently conflicting portrayals of the Northerners? If the arguments are true, how could backward ‘cattle herders’ rule erudite, sophisticated Southerners for so long, even if achieved by the barrel of the gun?

The rest of the article here: http://www.issues-nigeria.net/2012/02/northerners-born-to-rule-manifesto-them-are-fighting-words/
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by scriptwizz: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
Gayigaskia: NL has become "Northerners lynching ". I don't understand how the people who have managed to reduced your so called intellectuals to bunch of arswipers and arskissers for decades can be considered backward.  I guess i understand your pain keep hating cause that's all you can do.
Salam

sorry, but truth pains.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by scriptwizz: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Dede1:

The above post is an arrant nonsense. Even the words are wrongly appropriated in the essay. For example, what does the poster referred as lack of education? Education is fundamental and it begins from the mother. Please check the meaning of education before you apply it in a sentence to convey a thought.

Those people from the northern region who received education based on Islamic doctrine have risen to highest posts in Nigeria as those who received education based on Judo- Christianity doctrine. For example, Sanusi L Sanausi is governor of Nigerian central bank who started with a degree in Islamic studies. The same goes to the present IG who holds mere diploma certificate in Islamic Studies.

Northern region has more federal government sponsored economic infrastructure than south region. There is no single federal government parastatal or federal government owned economic infrastructure in Igbo land. Every school built in northern region is the effort of state or federal government. In southeast, there are more community secondary schools built by communities or individuals than state or federal government.

I personally do not see any form of backwardness in northern region of Nigeria but archaic culture and tradition. While kids are sent to nursery schools in southern region of Nigeria, the kids are sent to Almajiri schools in northern region of Nigeria where they are thought to hate and kill infidels.

you have my back, brother. Tell them the sh**T they supposed to know.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by scriptwizz: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Dede1:

you have my back, brother. Tell them the sh**T they supposed to know.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Baayanjida(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
I swear that something is wrong Igbo and Yoruba who psychologically attacks Hausa on the net and glorified white Europeans/Americans who done much more damage to Africa.

I am Hausa myself,and I lived in United states for 8 years,and all I see here in America is bullying Africans emotionally and psychologically. I see world that was designed to destroy Africa and anything associated with African,and I always want to fight it.

I really want to know why Igbo love to act unafrican ? ,and why so much online hate on Hausa,are you scare to attack Hausa in faces? .
I don't know why 90% of Online Hausa hâters always Igbo,if you hate Hausa so much why
can't you just admits that Hausa just better than you?
People always hate on things that better than them ,have you ever seen someone hated on dead man? ,why? Maybe dead men are worthless and would someone waste their time on the dead things?

Hausa are good fighters,reasons why they been ruling Nigeria for the most of it historical independent.
Don't blame Hausa if they lost their trust on the white men,thats one of the African spirit to not trust a recording offender.
Re: Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ? by Agrika: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Baayanjida:
I swear that something is wrong Igbo and Yoruba who psychologically attacks Hausa on the net and glorified white Europeans/Americans who done much more damage to Africa.

I am Hausa myself,and I lived in United states for 8 years,and all I see here in America is bullying Africans emotionally and psychologically. I see world that was designed to destroy Africa and anything associated with African,and I always want to fight it.

I really want to know why Igbo love to act unafrican ? ,and why so much online hate on Hausa,are you scare to attack Hausa in faces? .
I don't know why 90% of Online Hausa hâters always Igbo,if you hate Hausa so much why
can't you just admits that Hausa just better than you?
People always hate on things that better than them ,have you ever seen someone hated on dead man? ,why? Maybe dead men are worthless and would someone waste their time on the dead things?

Hausa are good fighters,reasons why they been ruling Nigeria for the most of it historical independent.
Don't blame Hausa if they lost their trust on the white men,thats one of the African spirit to not trust a recording offender.
Are you a Nigerian? Why taking an overdose of Aspirin for another's headache, the last I check Niger rep. Had enough problems bothering her...why don't u solve your nation's numerous problems with your socio-political/ cultural analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency On Flood-ravaged States - Obi Tells FG / Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? / NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.