Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. (4731 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Quinn22(f): 9:09pm On May 20, 2017
How am I a bad friend?
PokeTotoBoy:
U are a bad friend.

Acting as if u care

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 9:15pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] Hahaha cheesy Take it easy madam

Wearing a boxers for two weeks is not as bad as you think. All that matters is being neat with it tongue
She forget say man wey wear boxer for 2 weeks, e prick no go smell reach the t*t* of woman wey wear pant for 2 weeks.

She also forget say pole wey stand erect, rain still dey beat am pass well wey dem dig. grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Hannysmilez(f): 9:10pm On May 26, 2017
On behalf of BGAN(Broke Girls' Association of Nigeria)I consider this thread offensive and therefore demand that it be taken down immediately.!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
On behalf of BGAN(Broke Girls' Association of Nigeria)I consider this thread offensive and therefore demand that it be taken down immediately.!
You and I both know you're far, that is billions of light years away from being a broke girl. wink
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Hannysmilez(f): 9:26pm On May 26, 2017
AHCB:
You and I both know you're far, that is billions of light years away from being a broke girl. wink
See this one oh. In the recession that we're in? Bro I'm broke
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
See this one oh. In the recession that we're in? Bro I'm broke
Recession or not, I know you're far from broke. You're self sufficient. This I know.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Hannysmilez(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2017
AHCB:
Recession or not, I know you're far from broke. You're self sufficient. This I know.
That's not the issue sef. I still am the Chairman of BGAN and we demand an apology
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 10:05pm On May 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
That's not the issue sef. I still am the Chairman of BGAN and we demand an apology
Okay. The apology will come when I get a deep throat kiss from you. Hehehe. grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Hannysmilez(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2017
AHCB:
Okay. The apology will come when I get a deep throat kiss from you. Hehehe. grin
Haha!!! I'm a terrible kisser
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 7:35pm On May 27, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Haha!!! I'm a terrible kisser
Lemme be the judge of that, will you? wink grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Hannysmilez(f): 8:23am On May 28, 2017
AHCB:
Lemme be the judge of that, will you? wink grin
Okay oh

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 8:40am On May 28, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Okay oh
kiss you're gorgeous. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Called In Your Dialect? Photo / Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member / How Do I Cope With This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.