Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS (3025 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 10:59am On May 21, 2017
A Nigerian lady identified as Mary Irabo has shared chat between her and a foreigner who lives In Nigeria...According to the lady who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state - the Lebanese expatriate had been pestering her for them to meet without her obliging. After she refused to hook up with him, the racist man Ahmad Nasr, showed his "true color" by hurling insults on her and also calling her a 'Monkey' and a 'mad woman'....

See screenshot of their conservation below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/racist-man-lashes-out-on-nigerian-lady.html

1 Like

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 10:59am On May 21, 2017

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 11:05am On May 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Ozavize88(f): 11:07am On May 21, 2017
This is a front page material.
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Jostico: 11:09am On May 21, 2017
Wish all Nigerians girls could be wise like this and desist from money. Girl God bless you this sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by decatalyst(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2017
The Arabs be thinking they are superior and human.

They are bunch of idiots! They maltreat the men and come for our women like...

3 Likes

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 11:10am On May 21, 2017
Nonsense message from 2 jobless adults .

1 Like

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by auntysimbiat(f): 11:11am On May 21, 2017
This kind news..
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Jostico: 11:11am On May 21, 2017
Ozavize88:
This is a front page material.

we know. but your material should be like your fellows material because she has good material which brings good husband material
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by ramdris(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2017
May boko haram locate that idiot for threatening our own sister right in our country... What nonsense!...

1 Like

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 11:13am On May 21, 2017
The guy sounds Nigerian lol

'Am waiting'

'I don't have ur time'

2 Likes

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by bitchcrafts: 11:17am On May 21, 2017
A ma transfer oro bobo yi de Abuja in kiakia #Agborodun Association of Nigeria .
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 11:33am On May 21, 2017
1bkaye:
'Am waiting'
'I don't have ur time'

Thank you lol!

Abbreviating basically in pidgin

Bloggers and cooked up stories grin

2 Likes

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Ozavize88(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2017
Jostico:

we know. but your material should be like your fellows material because she has good material which brings good husband material
What is this one saying? Are u practicing how to rap?
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2017
so because of the abbreviation, you are overlooking the main reason of the thread.. didn't read in the post where it says the man has been living in Nigeria...when our we going to defend our own people...meanwhile, the shameless Lebanese man looks like a cast away.
vargasvictory:

Thank you lol!

Abbreviating basically in pidgin

Bloggers and cooked up stories grin

1 Like

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2017
That guy sef is old grin but how did they get each others numbers, why go back and forth with him (block) and keep it moving. Or she wants to be seen as a hero.

2 Likes

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by jerryunit48: 11:50am On May 21, 2017
She is a monkey yet he wants to meet her and probably nail her
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 11:59am On May 21, 2017
Jostico:

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by dainformant(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2017
no be small thing oo
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Cholls(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2017
my brother there is a proverbial that says "A woman's vengeance knows no bounds;" and, again: "A woman, when
inflamed by love or hatred, will do anything."
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Eddygourdo(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2017
how did he get her number
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by SamzackD(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2017
That girl deserves my respect and gives me hope that not all female in Nigeria are h.o.e.s.

meanwhile see bolded

Nigerians are known to dance around serious issues

2 Likes

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 21, 2017
in a sane country, that idiot of a man would have been located, tried and deported. well, this is nigeria where politic is the main issue and not the welfare of her citizen.
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by junnyjake(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2017
Bros, it is not a by force thing now.
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
Other race are quick to call us monkeys not knowing they are the closest race who resemble monkeys

1 Like

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by yousooph(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2017
make he try nonsense, na then he go know say Nigerians dey recession
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 21, 2017
1bkaye:

'Am waiting'

'I don't have ur time'

Lol yh thought it was only me

His number is also Nigerian +234

Maybe he grew up in Nigeria?
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2017
Na because of these Arabs i go buy gun

Stupid set of people.

To go out with you na by force
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

He lives in Nigeria. Go read the story
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

I think he stays in Nigeria, wouldn't be surprised if it were just a Nigerian dude with a fake pic though lool
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 21, 2017
Freiden:

He lives in Nigeria. Go read the story

Hahaha no wonder grin
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by Jfrankination(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2017
Oya make i put seat belt dey go Fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pervert Called Out By Girl On Facebook (photos) / Photos: Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Her SEXTAPE LEAKED / 6 Quick Facts About Female Breast You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.