Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS (3037 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by enomakos(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2017
Jostico:
Wish all Nigerians girls could be wise like this and desist from money. Girl God bless you this sunday
do you call that girl a good girl?
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by enomakos(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2017
1bkaye:
The guy sounds Nigerian lol
'Am waiting'
'I don't have ur time'

he hads lives in Nigeria for many years now
Re: Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS by newdawn2017(f): 9:33pm On May 21, 2017
jboy73:
Nonsense message from 2 jobless adults .
True undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Exercises To Increase P£NIS Size Into Monster,naturally Method / Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin / Does Age Really Matter: I Am Madly In Love,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.