Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? (13868 Views)

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by urahara(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
midehill:

our God knows what is best...so Mayb starving dose kids is to guide dem against sickness

Why are u talking like an slowpoke
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by kokostick(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nairaland for close every Sunday.. Lol dem self d contribute to Reduced going To church from youth.. Sha I didn't go because I dream say I chop 147k for bet9ja visual...since 7am I still d dis shop d hope.. .
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by sirfee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bamidele539:
same here..
I can categorically tell you that religion has helped people from going outta-laws, do you knw?
Yes....and vice versa
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Alitair(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
moses93:
because I no wan go to church today, maybe I no go even go again sef who knows. anything can happen sha, but as far as am concerned, I don tire for this life abeg

You wan die?*
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Went to work
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Alitair(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:
Because that is the day I freely masturbate$$ without muffling my orgasmic sounds . . . . everyone is out so I scream as I feel it.

Despite how bad u sound, u don't even have a boyfriend or bleepmate to help matas! are u sure u aint lying to feel among?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by EvilMetahuman: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
spaggyy:
do you have air (oxygen) in there
If you do... God is der
so oxygen is god?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by DrGoodmanFather: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bleep through out saturday. Sunday to rest.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by spaggyy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
so oxygen is god?
Since u ain't picking up fast

just hold ur breath for 10 mins
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by dearestsewa(f): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
My hubby wasn't feeling very well. So we stayed home together.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Realhommie(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
bjhaid:
you are very right bro, Nigerian churches are just interested in your money, they don't give a damn feck about your welfare, will finally stop visiting churches once I start living alone.
Lol... Don't lose touch with God though, I'm still a staunch believer regardless, just not comfortable with their modus operandi.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Realhommie:
Lol... Don't lose touch with God though, I'm still a staunch believer regardless, just not comfortable with their modus operandi.
sure, not that kinda staunch believer tho.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Realhommie(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
bjhaid:
sure, not that kinda staunch believer tho.
Hmmmmmmmm, it is well..
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by udi4eva(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
midehill:

our God knows what is best...so Mayb starving dose kids is to guide dem against sickness

Sense FALL on YOU smiley
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by udi4eva(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
missyadorable:

I have studied the lifestyle in terms of morals and character of church goers and their counterparts.

Beware of religious people esp,those who claim to be christians and attend church unending.

If you want a terrible marriage,go to the church and get a partner from there.
Church people like their pastors are tooooo fake!
hypocrites!!

Gbam!!!
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by xtee4real: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
I didn't go because it's totally a waste of time. All they care about is money and besides I don't even think God exists.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by EvilMetahuman: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
spaggyy:

Since u ain't picking up fast

just hold ur breath for 10 mins
its you that can't explain what you say.

You just regurgitate the nonsense you hear your pastors or elders say all the time without giving it much thought.

What is god? Is it living thing or not?

If he/it is everywhere, does that mean he is in my poop? If not, how is he everywhere then?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by spaggyy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

You just regurgitate the nonsense you hear your pastors or elders say all the time without giving it much thought.

If he/it is everywhere, does that mean he is in my poop? If not, how is he everywhere then?

Who is a pastor? Duck pastor
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by spaggyy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Who is a pastor? FuVck pastor
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Teaser4(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Favybloom:
many people actually, if you the find the right church that gives their members jobs and money and u get to meet connected people there lol
You dont mean it, does that church exist here in naija, i doubt that, na how to collect d peanut wey u dey earn,pastors go dey reason here. guess iyaf too much hollywood movies sha. Name that church mehn, i wil join em next sunday
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Alitair(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nutase:
Who told you I didn't go?
Sorry O! Did u go?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin
Jobyruz:
Because I just relocated to a new environment. The last one I attended, i couldn't cope with the numerous offerings
Covenant offering, pastor appreciation offering, project offering, special offering. Welfare offering. Sanctuary maintenance offering,..I think l need a break
cheesy
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by hypernikao(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hello, I'd like to get the album, can you send me a link or send me the song itself? I'd be glad if you can. Thanks
jonbellion:
Because I'm jamming to jay z's 4:44 album cool
Lol
Even if in wasn't I wouldn't go sef
Religion is a scam
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Alitair(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2017
confy22:
Because I'm sick
hope you are better today?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by TeamLeader(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Our pastor travelled and he carry church key comot.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by confy22: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alitair:
hope you are better today?
Yes dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Can't I Correct A Pastor? / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? / Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.