Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! (5020 Views)

Ladies Ok, Lets Check Dis. / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by bkbaybe99: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2010
I know Ima catch a lotta flak for this but who cares? Y all claim to be hotter than picante so lets see. If theres even ONE Nigerian girl that is as hot as the gorgeous lady in this video, lemme see u raise ur hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_-pZYLVOI&feature=related (DO NOT CATCH A HEART ATTACK SEFAGO!!!)
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Spader9(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2010
Nigerian girls are. . . Ugly.

P.s. That brazil chick might have AIDS. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by madlady(f): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

She's good looking but, give it a year or 2 and she's going to need a bus to carry dat ting she's shaking. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by bkbaybe99: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2010
Ur from houston and u got the nerves to talk bout somebody having aids.lol. I sincerely hope Lil Flip aint f*cu.ked none those hos u slamming raw. If he has u know u in deep shiyyyat, right?
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Spader9(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

your from houston and u got the nerves to talk bout somebody having aids.lol. I sincerely hope Lil Flip aint f*cu.ked none those hos u slamming raw. If he has u know u in deep shiyyyat, right?

. . . Assumptions. . . I know your ignorant. You know that right?
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by bkbaybe99: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Fam, u gay or somn? Wuts all this all a sudden fascination wit moi? Why don't u go back to tryn to suck on The Amaka's t.I.tt.ies?!
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Spader9(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Fam, u gay or somn? Wuts all this all a sudden fascination wit moi? Why don't u go back to tryn to suck on The Amaka's t.I.tt.ies?!

Replying. . . Amaka is an idiot, I see you like her though. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by ConquerAll(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
They are hot abeg!
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by hackney(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
Shawty's got it going on.
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Nautillus(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
WHY Naija galz life dey pain una like this ehn. . .wetin nah? ? ?

Just leave them be abeg. . .we LOVE them the way they are. . .Afterall, Naija gal don win miss world before.
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
Like I always say, No one is beating you into being with a Naija girl. . .If its so painful. . .do all of us a favor and look else where or better still jump off a cliff! And live goes on! cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Again with that dwarf. How much did she spend on surgery?
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by madlady(f): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

Again with that dwarf. How much did she spend on surgery?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Besides I trust my Naija sisters to shake that thang better than that half grown lady. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2010
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder indeed grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by ruskiee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
Conclusion: Naija gals -love 'em or hate 'em.
If you love them, good. If not, move on. Simple as that.
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Skidoc(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
Different strokes for different folks. Not everyone would find that girl gorgeous like you said. Personally I think she's too big. And there are many Nigerian girls who are better looking than her. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by chiogo(f): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
Haaaaaaaaaaa, I've watched that video before sometime ago. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by bkbaybe99: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Chiogo, that's who I'm leaving u for ! HEhehehehhe. @Thoniaslim, it aint that serious. As usual a simple answer would suffice. I know seeing that video just shot ur self esteem to pieces. It be happening, don't take it to heart.lol. @ Michelin, of course u'll say that, what did I expect? Lol. Surgery?lol. I see jealousy's in the house.lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2010
Jelosea ko, jeloriver ni. The girl is a huge dwarf. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38am On Jan 15, 2010
null! cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2010
Ok, enough of all this undecided

Anywaz, who wants to play a game?

[size=18pt]SPOT THE DIFFERENCE[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S031bQKhL0I/AAAAAAAAaF8/tYqRu9A1wn4/s1600/tu1.jpg[/img]

Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2010
2face isn't that bad looking, its his behavior or what he does that makes him less attractive. but 2face isn't ugly, well at least not to me.
but the dog joke is hilarious!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by oyinda3(f): 2:49am On Jan 15, 2010
ahn ahn. enough of these topics pls. undecided if we're so butt ugly, why the obsession with us. i'm tired abeg haha

@ gators
baby daddy and baby girl. like father like daughter. i wanna pinch her chubby cheeks
the pic below it now is disgusting. rotflmao the guy really is a LovePeddler. like a lot of naija men of course.
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 15, 2010
@AMAKA

I used to think he was hot, but by his recent pixs, nooooo

@Oyinda
Se game ti mo ni ko play ni ye?
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Jan 15, 2010
Nigerian girls are beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:51am On Jan 15, 2010
FL Gators:

@AMAKA

I used to think he was hot, but by his recent pixs, nooooo

true, my sis and i were thinking the same thing. he looked better when he had his face2face album. when he came out with grass3grace something was too different. idk. he did look better when he first came out and when he was in that group with Faze.
maybe its aging thats doing it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by SEFAGO(m): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

LOL, if you were Pinocchio your nose would just keep getting longer. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by oyinda3(f): 2:55am On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

we da best in da world cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, if you were Pinocchio your nose would just keep getting longer. grin

Sharrap there my friend, my babe is Nigerian and she's bountiful
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by SEFAGO(m): 3:08am On Jan 15, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Sharrap there my friend, my babe is Nigerian and she's bountiful

You see, you could not even use the word beautiful, na another word you use.
Re: Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! by oyinda3(f): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2010
^ rotflmao. hahah i was going to point that out.

ur girl don suffer @ ogidiboy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me / When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.