Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? (8087 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by denny4ril: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2010
wink LOVE depends on the two patners involved and the reason for the two of them to have gone into a relationship in the first place. but for me , I believe true love weather all storms and is unconditional. that is my own romance-gist
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Cyberfreak(f): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2010
@bashydemi,
So your point is that it is the woman's responsibility to grow love for herself in the heart of her husband (by carrying his bag, setting the table, running shower etc)? Whose responsibility is it to grow love for the husband in the woman's heart?
And are you aware that a lot of women also work jobs nowadays just like their husbands? Where would they get the strength to lift their husbands onto the very high pedestals they deserve to be on, after going through the stress of white collar job, plus taking care of children plus taking care of household, plus taking care of herself plus taking care of the husband's needs?
Please reccommend ways in which the wife can balance all the responsibility above with treating her husband like a king.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by milkan05(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2010
Follow up threads like these are partof the reasons why it is harder to love the woman you are in a relationship with these days.  Well i no blame una na 'Beijing 95' na im everythin for blow up. women liberation has become the order of the day since that time. women want to contest and rub shoulders with men in every ramification of life and dis is one of the reasons why divorce rate in Nigeria and other parts of the world has shot up by over 67% in just a little over 10yrs.

To suffice, itz a two way thingy but it is imperative to start that most women would have to do more work when it comes to marriage,  Why? I guess itz a natural law of nature. I did a little research a while back with a sample of 20couples who were happily married (so they said, ) and I found out most of them had to go through serious normal guy wahala -he does not love me enough, he cheats on me, he does not allow me handle finances etc) but they all and I mean all had to 'STOOP TO CONQUER'. All said at one point in time they finally got the respect and place they deserved after carefully playing ball and generally submitting to their husbands.

So I laff when I see threads like this.

Men do love their wives most times but you all know the normal issues with men - so you had better find a way to deal with and submit to your husbands(not necessarily boyfriends)
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by bashydemy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@bashydemi,
So your point is that it is the woman's responsibility to grow love for herself in the heart of her husband (by carrying his bag, setting the table, running shower etc)? Whose responsibility is it to grow love for the husband in the woman's heart?
And are you aware that a lot of women also work jobs nowadays just like their husbands? Where would they get the strength to lift their husbands onto the very high pedestals they deserve to be on, after going through the stress of white collar job, plus taking care of children plus taking care of household, plus taking care of herself plus taking care of the husband's needs?
Please reccommend ways in which the wife can balance all the responsibility above with treating her husband like a king.
Well as for me i think i know what it take to grow love in my woman heart there lots of things you do to show her you true love her by surorising with an expensive gitf taking her weekends to see movie and sometimes if i feel like going to club we go together so think those are part of what make your woman know you truely love her. and about the working part well i don't really know what to say about that all i know is it take every woman to build her home i wish you understand what am talking about.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by greatprice(f): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2010
It may be because they never loved their women in the first place. From experience I see women giving more in relationships and most times they do not get anything in return. Maybe that's the way God made it to be.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by vykychie: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
na we (girls) allow am, if u like to believe it or not. men r not stupid. the attitude is not God given. So, it's very much our fault.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Cyberfreak(f): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
@greatprince,
God is not unjust. He would not make unjust rules. Do you really believe that it is in the way of things for the woman who is weaker in strength than the man to do more work than the man does?
@bashydemi,
alright. The man can surprise the women and such things. But if the woman does all those things I listed before ie job, kids, house etc, dont you think either she would not have time for such outings or she would not be physically up to it after all the work she does regularly?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by folex(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
@cyberfeak, I agree with ur view. It is solely not one person's responsibility, both parties have to work hard at the marriage in order to make it work. Though one partner may abound in more grace than the other, The bottom line is that they should be ready to make compromises and be more tolerant when the need arises. With that and the fear of God coupled with self control, they will see that the love between them will be mutually exclussive.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Cyberfreak(f): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
That is so true folex. It's just that some men believe that a wife must live a life of slavery before she can be regarded as a good/obedient wife. Or don't believe in helping the wife out with the housework.
I wish more men share the same opinion you posted above.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Joyu: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2010
Most married women are cheats. If men of today were to take their children for DNA test, many hidden things will be made known or if they were to put to put charm on the women so that who enters their Jerusalem will ever remain. I am not saying that men are completely God but women are more unfaithful than men. Be faithful to your men, don't turn your marriage into harlotry.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
I quite agree with you cyberfreek and folex cos it take the husband and wife to make a marriage work .firstly ,both party must chose eachother based on the fear of God cos my bible says , the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom which is the principal thing in life . Wisdom itself is the ability to understand  a perticular situation and knowing what to at the rigth time in the rigth way .
Men should stop going into a relationship simply because the lady is pretty or got money to throw around . its takes a good woman to make a man .
Women on their part should genuinely go for a man with good  intentions not looking for the highly professional , rich and the most handsome man . remember ,the more handsome a man is the more women will go after him . that's not to say that handsome men are bad but to really lookout for those good qualities needed for a happy home.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Thespecialone(m): 4:32am On Jan 16, 2010
Gees ! Another wild generalization, is it a crime to use the qualifer "SOME" men?

na wa o!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by mikeon11(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
to some of you who use the phrase, ''to grow love in her husband's heart''. this does not make sense at all, since a man picks a woman he thinks love him and marry her. not picking just anybody and waiting for her love him, the same law applies to a woman. so whenever you say something like that remember you cannot make or force somebody to love you.

a woman is not a dog you buy and hope to get love in return. remember we are talking about two human being free to choose who to love and live with. your partner/wife owes you much as you owe her. if you have not realized that you are not a good boyfriend or husband, quote on that
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Dreamm(f): 12:36am On Jan 18, 2010
Cos dey lv wit their heads nd nt wit their hearts.If u need a queen,u'v 2b a king.If u want a submisv wife,u'v 2b submisv 2. Mariage is 4 mature minds,pple who realy knw wat real lv is al about. Real men dnt brag abt submisvnez wit their spouse. Dey do their part as real men nd u see their wives being loyal 2dem. U dnt xpect 2cheat nd your wife wil also b submisv cos u'v betrayd d trust. Wat kils our men 2day is 2much pride ova ladies. Alwyz wantin 2initmidate nd showin superior.Evn wen they'r wrong,dey say they'r men so dey dn't apologse.wich is bad.God has said dat d submisvnez is 4 both patners nd nt only 4d wive.some men c it as a let dwn helpin  their wives 2 do som house chores evn wen they'r pregnant nd weak.instead they shout on dem. To me men dnt do much work dan women. Coz dey jst go 2work nd kom bk nd complainin of being so tired while d woman wil go 2work,mayb heavily pregnant, prepare food,take care of kids nd hubby,sweep,fetch water,wash clothes nd so many oda tins. And d huby wil b readin newspaper. Bt if he  helps her out ,she'l b hapy nd u'l alwyz c d best in her. Submisvnez is 4d 2partz,it's mutual.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by H2O2: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2010
@OP, says who?

I laugh inside my edikaikong.

Where did you get this twaddle you posted?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by ono(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2010
Dreamm:

Cos dey lv wit their heads nd nt wit their hearts.If u need a queen,u'v 2b a king.If u want a submisv wife,u'v 2b submisv 2. Mariage is 4 mature minds,pple who realy knw wat real lv is al about. Real men dnt brag abt submisvnez wit their spouse. Dey do their part as real men nd u see their wives being loyal 2dem. U dnt xpect 2cheat nd your wife wil also b submisv cos u'v betrayd d trust. Wat kils our men 2day is 2much pride ova ladies. Alwyz wantin 2initmidate nd showin superior.Evn wen they'r wrong,dey say they'r men so dey dn't apologse.wich is bad.God has said dat d submisvnez is 4 both patners nd nt only 4d wive.some men c it as a let dwn helpin their wives 2 do som house chores evn wen they'r pregnant nd weak.instead they shout on dem. To me men dnt do much work dan women. Coz dey jst go 2work nd kom bk nd complainin of being so tired while d woman wil go 2work,mayb heavily pregnant, prepare food,take care of kids nd hubby,sweep,fetch water,wash clothes nd so many oda tins. And d huby wil b readin newspaper. Bt if he helps her out ,she'l b hapy nd u'l alwyz c d best in her. Submisvnez is 4d 2partz,it's mutual.

How about just typing out the words correctly - it won't do you no harm to do that! I'm having headaches reading your post.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Dreamm(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hahahaha. U're havin headaches. Gud english. Wil it harm u if u say headache instead of headaches. I wrote most of my words in short forms,bt u complained. U nw wrote urs in ful nd messed up. HEADACHES LOl!! I cn't stp laughin.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Goldenlady(f): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
Men feel that if they love the women they would behave as they wish
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by adeniyi334: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
Well, it takes two not one. Most women are not submissive and are always gunning 4 control. How can u luv such women? Nigerian women need deliverance. All of them.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by mikeon11(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
Well, it takes two not one. Most women are not submissive and are always gunning 4 control. How can u luv such women? Nigerian women need deliverance. All of them.

women are the same everywhere, treat them good they give you all your heart desire
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by pritybevx: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
Well, Its our culture
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by ono(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Dreamm,
But you obviously didn't get my drift, right. Call me old-fashioned and stuff, I don't mind/care. The point you're trying to make was completely marred by that poorly constructed write up of yours - and that's a fact. Just go back and take a look at it. Re read that write up of yours again. Surely you can do better than what you have up there.

And thank God for dictionary.com. Web surfers like me don't have to go too far into my room searching for the good old Webster dictionary. The link below will help you with knowing that we have words like ''headaches'' widely in use out there. 

http://ask.reference.com/web?q=headaches&qsrc=2445&o=10602&l=dir
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by harakiri(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2010
The reason is very simple :

Women are the most unreliable species walking the face of the earth!

Women are fond of whining about "no good men around" or " no loving men anymore" or "no Mr Perfects". They cry about no right men being in the world anymore and when they finally find him, he's either too loving or not good enough or they want something else.They are never satisfied.They say they want oranges, you give them oranges and they prefer apples. . .you give them apples and they wonder why it isn't apple pie. . .they have apple pie and they wished it was pizza. . .you give them pizza and they wonder why you keep giving them all they ask for.TOTALLY INSATIABLE!

They always complain that men aren't loving enough but the moment a man shows that real love and opens up to her, she thinks he's a weak sissy.Totally pathetic. This is why men go out of their way NOT to love a woman 100%. Even when they do love her, they try as much as possible NOT to show it and for those who outrightly don't love their women, well. . .do a background check and you'll discover a few heart breaking sluts at the background.

Nuff said!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Dreamm(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2010
@ono tel them u tried bt u didn't succeed.Besids,am nt d only 1 on NL Dat writes in short forms. Save ur time 4 something else.It might be used bt not d way u used it. there's notin like am having headaches.OOPS!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by ono(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2010
Ok. Thanks. I'm already using my time for something much more profitable now.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by H2O2: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2010
harakiri:

The reason is very simple :

Women are the most unreliable species walking the face of the earth!

Women are fond of whining about "no good men around" or " no loving men anymore" or "no Mr Perfects". They cry about no right men being in the world anymore and when they finally find him, he's either too loving or not good enough or they want something else.They are never satisfied.They say they want oranges, you give them oranges and they prefer apples. . .you give them apples and they wonder why it isn't apple pie. . .they have apple pie and they wished it was pizza. . .you give them pizza and they wonder why you keep giving them all they ask for.TOTALLY INSATIABLE!

They always complain that men aren't loving enough but the moment a man shows that real love and opens up to her, she thinks he's a weak sissy.Totally pathetic. This is why men go out of their way NOT to love a woman 100%. Even when they do love her, they try as much as possible NOT to show it and for those who outrightly don't love their women, well. . .do a background check and you'll discover a few heart breaking sluts at the background.

Nuff said!

Hmm dude I agree with you one hundred percent.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by kpolli(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2010
i once asked someone "y do ppl fail JAMB?" answer "its too hard"
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by snthesis(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why do idiots post stuff like dis, except michelin89 has been wit all d men in d world- darn! Dat wud b a very large hole
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by snthesis(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why do idiots post stuff like dis, except michelin89 has been wit all d men in d world- darn! Dat wud b a very large hole
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by sentimentalsoul(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2010
becos their women are not to be trusted lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
snthesis:

Go and ask the other i.diot who posted this: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381264.0.html

I guess having been with all the women in the world, his pole must be very consumed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tango With Her / More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.