Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (39475 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Fourwinds: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
useless he goat..
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by JayJustus(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
just knew he was dumb when I saw "lives in Tripoli, Lebanon"

never knew Libya was merged with Lebanon.... libyanon it is...
#NewRevelation
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by fanficgirl(f): 3:58am On May 23, 2017
softwerk:
I just dropped the idiot a piece of my mind on Facebook! Please drop yours tonight!

Lebanese Embassy, please return this monkey back to Lebanon angry
Link to profile please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.