Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You (2558 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by dailyfamilyng: 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
In most Marriages, couples do forget to be creative in love so they fall into the “usual mode” making their marriages boring and uninteresting. In this piece, I will be showing you 41 quick ways to show your husband love.
1) Tell him “you are such a great man, thank God I married you”
2) Get him a new shirt
3) Send I love you text to him
4) Praise him in front of the Children.
5) Greet him at the door when he gets home–drop whatever you’re doing and kiss him!
6) Give him a back rub.
7) Brag about him to your friends when he can hear.
cool Speak glowingly of him when you talk in the public
9) Give a peck and tell him you are looking very handsome
10) Tell him one thing you admire about him in relation to his work–and try to make it a different thing every time you say it! 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You
11) Rub your fingers through his hair as you’re watching Television
12) Polish his Shoes
13 Lay out his clothes for him the night before.
14) Make an appointment to Service his Car
15) Get his picture on a Tea shirt and write ‘’Meet a great man’’ on it.
16) Get a sticker for your car with the inscription ‘’WIFE OF A GREAT MAN’’
17) Text him and tell him specifically what you love doing with him.
18) Bring him a glass of water if he’s working out in the Sun
19) Bring him a drink when he’s working at his desk.
20) Take his food to him in the office.
21) Wear something you know he loves.
23) Enter into the shower with him, give him a sensuous thorough bath
24) Rub him dry when he gets out of the shower
25) Put some “manly” moisturizer cream on him, or some talcum powder.
26) Towel dry his hair for him and tell him you just love how he smells.
27) Read a bit of a book/funny story or a newspaper to him while he takes his bath.
28) Pray for him while you’re lying in bed–out loud. Reach out, put your arm on his, and say a sentence-or-two prayer.
29) Rub his feet while you’re watching TV.
30) Get a cloth and wash his feet and put some cream on them.
31) Ask him his advice on something and then follow it
32) Ask him to explain something about his hobby to you.
33) Don’t just tell him you love him–tell him WHY you love him.
35) Warm some water, get small towels, dip them into the warm water to clean his body several times. Do it slowly.
36) Go ahead and massage him slowly
37) Put his head on your laps and stroke his hair.
38) Tell him he is very special to you
39) Tell him ‘’If you toast me hundred times I will marry you two hundred times’’
40) Tell him his Mum did a great Job on him.
41) Declare a bedroom banquet, initiate sex with him for five days in a roll. It’s a feast you will remember.

Source: http://www.dailyfamily.ng/41-quick-ways-to-make-your-husband-love-you/
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by McBrooklyn(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
shocked
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by rali123(f): 4:18pm On May 22, 2017
shocked
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Lionessza(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2017
This sounds like too much work .

How about you;

1. Fu*k him
2. Bring home a cheque
3. Feed him
4. Be trustworthy

And these should be reciprocated ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Tuksgrad(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

How about you;

1. Fu*k him
2. Bring home a cheque
3. Feed him
4. Be trustworthy

Hahahaha i really like your list , it's basic smiley. Are you a Leo?

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by stevecantrell: 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

How about you;

1. Fu*k him
2. Bring home a cheque
3. Feed him
4. Be trustworthy

Perfect !

This hereby ends this thread.

Next topic: What are the benefits of ripe pawpaw

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
Sorftwerk
Dingbang
Lordofnaira
Lefulefu

Any addition to this?
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Lionessza(f): 5:13pm On May 22, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha i really like your list , it's basic smiley. Are you a Leo?

wink. Yes ma'am I am , you? . Why do you ask?
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2017
dailyfamilyng:

In most Marriages, couples do forget to be creative in love so they fall into the “usual mode” making their marriages boring and uninteresting. In this piece, I will be showing you 41 quick ways to show your husband love.
1) Tell him “you are such a great man, thank God I married you”
2) Get him a new shirt
3) Send I love you text to him
4) Praise him in front of the Children.
5) Greet him at the door when he gets home–drop whatever you’re doing and kiss him!
6) Give him a back rub.
7) [s]Brag about him to your friends when he can hear.[/s]
cool [s]Speak glowingly of him when you talk in the public[/s]
9) Give a peck and tell him you are looking very handsome
10) Tell him one thing you admire about him in relation to his work–and try to make it a different thing every time you say it! 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You
11) Rub your fingers through his hair as you’re watching Television
12) Polish his Shoes
13 [s]Lay out his clothes for him the night before[/s]
14) Make an appointment to Service his Car
15) Get his picture on a Tea shirt and write ‘’Meet a great man’’ on it.
16) [s]Get a sticker for your car with the inscription ‘’WIFE OF A GREAT MAN’’[/s]
17) Text him and tell him specifically what you love doing with him.
18) Bring him a glass of water if he’s working out in the Sun
19) Bring him a drink when he’s working at his desk.
20) Take his food to him in the office.
21) Wear something you know he loves.
23) Enter into the shower with him, give him a sensuous thorough bath
24) [s]Rub him dry when he gets out of the shower[/s]
25) [s]Put some “manly” moisturizer cream on him, or some talcum powder[/s]
26) [s]Towel dry his hair for him and tell him you just love how he smells.[/s]
27) [s]Read a bit of a book/funny story or a newspaper to him while he takes his bath.[/s]
28) Pray for him while you’re lying in bed–out loud. Reach out, put your arm on his, and say a sentence-or-two prayer.
29) Rub his feet while you’re watching TV
30) [s]Get a cloth and wash his feet and put some cream on them.[/s]
31) Ask him his advice on something and then follow it
32) Ask him to explain something about his hobby to you.
33) Don’t just tell him you love him–tell him WHY you love him.
35) Warm some water, get small towels, dip them into the warm water to clean his body several times. Do it slowly.
36) Go ahead and massage him slowly
37) Put his head on your laps and stroke his hair.
38) Tell him he is very special to you
39) Tell him ‘’If you toast me hundred times I will marry you two hundred times’’
40) Tell him his Mum did a great Job on him.
41) Declare a bedroom banquet, initiate sex with him for five days in a roll. It’s a feast you will remember.

Source: http://www.dailyfamily.ng/41-quick-ways-to-make-your-husband-love-you/
my wife is not a slave...

Cc: nickizoe

2 Likes

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Tuksgrad(f): 5:20pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

wink. Yes ma'am I am , you? . Why do you ask?

Oh hence you sound familiar lol, me 2. Born on your women's day wink. You can be sweet as well evil I've noticed grin

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Lionessza(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Oh hence you sound familiar lol, me 2. Born on your women's day wink. You can be sweet as well evil I've noticed grin

I've kinda suspected that for sometime, you can be funny and crazy grin. Oh me 3 days older than you then grin. Me evil? Wtf grin

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2017
FORTY ONE quick ways WTF? Give me one extremely long way please.
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Tuksgrad(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

I've kinda suspected that for sometime, you can be funny and crazy grin. Oh me 3 days older than you then grin. Me evil? Wtf grin

Lol mxm. Oh then you must be a real b word in person grin I know someone born that day and I don't like her much grin. Lol my opinion of you , so keep on lying to yourself I can't stop it lol.
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 5:58pm On May 22, 2017
dingbang:

lovely!
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 6:01pm On May 22, 2017
dingbang:

lovly..
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Jangbajantis: 6:06pm On May 22, 2017
If a Nigerian woman does half of these for me I'd run away and never come back, coz it's obvious she's planning to kill me.
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2017
How can I marry someone like OP who will choke me till death takes away all my breath
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
Sorftwerk
Dingbang
Lordofnaira
Lefulefu

Any addition to this?
sure I got suggestions baby...I'd suggest the lady should give him sex always (whenever he asks for it), she should surprise him with special meals or his favourites, she should buy him gifts and make surprise parties for him, she should at all times stand firm by him especially when things go down (financially)....lastly, she should always give him early morning surprise sex...especially on Saturday! grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
Sorftwerk
Dingbang
Lordofnaira
Lefulefu

Any addition to this?
well for me sha...
she should always wear dat sexy nightie i bought for her
a good cook
welcome me with a kiss when i come home frm work
know how to talk dirty...i love naughty girls wink wink wink wink
ohhh lest i forget....she must know how to twerk wink

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by ivyy(f): 7:51pm On May 22, 2017
If he's not in love with you, then he is not in love with you.

3 Likes

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
sure I got suggestions baby...I'd suggest the lady should give him sex always (whenever he asks for it), she should surprise him with special meals or his favourites, she should buy him gifts and make surprise parties for him, she should at all times stand firm by him especially when things go down (financially)....lastly, she should always give him early morning surprise sex...especially on Saturday! grin
yea...early morning cowgirl on top tinzs grin

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:
If he's not in love with you, then he is not in love with you.
omosisi wink wink wink wink ur dp is wowing me
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

well for me sha...
a good cook
twerking in a way I can see that puffy pussy from the rear without a hassle grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

yea...early morning cowgirl on top tinzs grin
chai! You really know what's up...when she starts with a blowjobb, licking the lips to wake me grin

1 Like

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
twerking in a way I can see that puffy pussy from the rear without a hassle grin
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
chai! You really know what's up...when she starts with a blowjobb, licking the lips to wake me grin
omo dats the wife i pray to have oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:12pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
C'mon baby that early morning food na sure nah..is called pussy for breakfast... grin

How about also if his so demanding about sex??

Vegians elasticity no the last ooh..e het as e go don too much over stretch , it will start folding ..

Shay you no as rubber band the stretch come weak and sag also, na so e go be ooh

Me is don't be a dog oo except an not a he goat grin

Meanwhile, re you still giving me head tonight?? I love ur tongue going so so dip into it
Wink! Wink!!
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:14pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

well for me sha...
a good cook
you've got it nah..

Make i apply??

Have got al does qualities reach PHD..

Where you do sef??
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
C'mon baby that early morning food na sure nah..is called pussy for breakfast... grin

How about also if his so demanding about sex??

Vegiana is elasticity no the last ooh..e het as e go don too much over stretch , it will start folding ..

Me is don't be a dog oo except an not a he goat grin

Meanwhile, re you still giving me head tonight?? I love ur tongue going so so dip into it
Wink! Wink!!
lol...babe, wen I put a ring on that finger, imma pound that pussy every night and 4 morning sex a week, get used to it baby wink

I'd give u head anytime, but I didn't meet u at the kitchen yesternight...would u keep to ur word this time?
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

omo dats the wife i pray to have oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
u too like better thing grin
Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 22, 2017
Nickizoe:
you've got it nah..

Make i apply??

Have got al does qualities reach PHD..

Where you do sef??
hmmmm u sabi twerk dat ur small rounded ukwu?
if u can twerk it u dont even need to apply..it will be an automatic qualification.i will try be d perfect husband material wink

Re: 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You by Nickizoe(f): 8:26pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...babe, wen I put a ring on that finger, imma pound that pussy every night and 4 morning sex a week, get used to it baby wink

I'd give u head anytime, but I didn't meet u at the kitchen yesternight...would u keep to ur word this time?
see nah you've made me i typed rubbish.. Tnk jah u understand shaa..

I have to think about it nh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With An Astrologer.... / “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim / Why Do Some Women Prefer Masturbation To Real Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.