Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil (11180 Views)

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by folami86: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2010
pat is 100% correct.

to us pat timing was not right because it doesn't sound good to the world (people grieving) but to God it's the right time. i think God use pat as His avenue to get the world's attention.  voodoo, sorcery, witchcraft and devil worship is very strong in haiti.  in fact president aristide declared voodoo the official religion of haiti and the majority of haitians see voodoo as ominous and through difficult times they practice black magic instead of praying to God.
i think God let things happend to bring people to repentance.  the majority of haitians practice voodooism and yes the country is cursed.
one island, containing two nations of dominican republic and haiti. one prosperous with rich fertile land (dom. rep.)
the other (haiti) is poor with infertile land.  the continuous blood rituals (blood soaking in the soil) and the cutting down of trees for whatever is weakening the soil.  As pat said "it's a blessing and a curse"

the blessing:  with all the help haiti is getting right now (so far 35 billion) haiti is going to be three times better than before.
the curse: we already know

i hope this catastrophe serves as an eye opening example to the people of haiti. (noah and the ark)
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by JamiyuRaimi(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2010
I really don't know where he got his revelation from but the truth is whoever has signed a pact with de devil would surely pay for it someday cos de devil does not have a good gift but destruction
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by shotster50(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2010
To say a whole nation (of possibly millions) all signed up to some deal with the devil is simply ludicrous. If we work on that theory Brazil and Nigeria are not far behind. So get ready our armageddon is not far off too.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2010
0hsisi:

Most of you talking nonsense may have never associated with haitians
I have
I have worked with them
I have associated with them
They are the only group of people I know that will threaten people with voodoo at the drop of a hat and tell you what they did to people who crossed their path.
That nation is indeed cursed.
Voodoo  is almost like their state religion.
I remember when I was packing shait is a nursing home and a Haitian lady boasted of how she did voodoo for someone and the individual dd not do poo poo for months.

Did we not discuss the mudpies 2 years ago?
what nation is as poor and gets hit with at least 4 hurricanes every year?
If it's not a curse,what is?

osisi. . .this is fanaticism

are all haitans voodoo practitioners?

this is the same way some people say that accident victims or people who lost their jobs or people who fell seriously ill must have done something wrong somewhere

you may think you have a direct telephone to God, but that doesn't translate into the ability to interpret people's circumstances . that's just sanctimonious arrogance.

thats the sort of mindset of that woman in akwa ibom

heck  thats a pure african mindset  that so many prosperity churches etal use everyday , in a different tone

i should know, theres one in my neighbourhood - always stories about hoe someone's brother or mother was 'keeping the person's future in a calabash' blocking the persons progree, until we broke the curse'
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Tudor6(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2010
franklampard082:

I won't blame the guy for saying such things cuz that country actually owns every form of voodoo you can think of. I sympathise with them cuz nobody in this world deserves to be caught in such predicament. But this is a country where all forms of devil worshipping takes place on daily basis and it is seen as normal, so why won't someone dream that up as the reason for their present condition. Take a cue from the story of Sodom & Gomorah.
Why are africans so foolish?

The religions, faith and belief of our ancestors have now become voodoo, devil worship and evil while the rubbish of islam and christiany brought by arabs and the white man who both came to enslave and plunder your lands are held as true holy and pure religions.

Is this stupiidity genetic or what?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by MrCrackles(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2010
Topic. . .

Wonderful shocked shocked shocked
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Heed: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2010
I don't have all of the answers but I need you to really ponder, how else can you reconcile the prosperity of the Dominican Republic and the complete failure of Haiti. Two nations on the same piece of land the Hispaniola island according to Robertson!

Pat Roberston is not the issue here. History reveals the facts about the Haitian independence and as loving as God is, when it is necessary, He always gives humanity abundant warnings on a consistent basis of impending punishment on account of their disobedience. The Bible shows that God sends warnings through several media to a concerned people so that at the end of the day, there will be no excuse if they choose to ignore Him!

Remember that Our God is a Merciful God, but He is also a Judge and Sovereign, showing mercy to whom He chooses. In effect, however we may see it as human beings, there should be NO questioning of His actions! Therefore, God can choose to spare Nigeria while dealing with a Haiti even if there are elements in Nigeria who practice something similar. I don't know much about Haiti but I can attest that there are people who make intercession for Nigeria before This Sovereign God and maybe, just maybe, that is why Nigeria with all of it’s “impossible” issues always gets away when it all seems about to collapse! God does not expect us to be perfect persons or even a perfect nation, all He needs is that person's or nation's heart striving towards perfection.

Friends as I write, I am watching footage of the effects of the earthquake in Haiti and am   keen to warn here that we do not just debate but to reflect on what Pat Robertson has said, That the Haitians chose in the light of their past slavery to enter into a pact with the Devil! You may not like the messenger or even the message but you need to take a step back and  reflect. Bear in mind  that the God Who made you and I, is the same One Who made Haiti, He created Haitians because He still rules in the affairs of men, but why could He possibly allow such a scale of destruction if there was not a spiritual undertone.

Look at it this way…WHAT IF ROBERTSON IS CORRECT?!
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by mazaje(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2010
Heed:

I don't have all of the answers but I need you to really ponder, how else can you reconcile the prosperity of the Dominican Republic and the complete failure of Haiti. Two nations on the same piece of land the Hispaniola island according to Robertson!

Pat Roberston is not the issue here. History reveals the facts about the Haitian independence and as loving as God is, when it is necessary, He always gives humanity abundant warnings on a consistent basis of impending punishment on account of their disobedience. The Bible shows that God sends warnings through several media to a concerned people so that at the end of the day, there will be no excuse if they choose to ignore Him!

Remember that Our God is a Merciful God, but He is also a Judge and Sovereign, showing mercy to whom He chooses. In effect, however we may see it as human beings, there should be NO questioning of His actions! Therefore, God can choose to spare Nigeria while dealing with a Haiti even if there are elements in Nigeria who practice something similar. I don't know much about Haiti but I can attest that there are people who make intercession for Nigeria before This Sovereign God and maybe, just maybe, that is why Nigeria with all of it’s “impossible” issues always gets away when it all seems about to collapse! God does not expect us to be perfect persons or even a perfect nation, all He needs is that person's or nation's heart striving towards perfection.

Friends as I write, I am watching footage of the effects of the earthquake in Haiti and am   keen to warn here that we do not just debate but to reflect on what Pat Robertson has said, That the Haitians chose in the light of their past slavery to enter into a pact with the Devil! You may not like the messenger or even the message but you need to take a step back and  reflect. Bear in mind  that the God Who made you and I, is the same One Who made Haiti, He created Haitians because He still rules in the affairs of men, but why could He possibly allow such a scale of destruction if there was not a spiritual undertone.

So Haiti is poor because of voodoo eh? The earthquake is as a result of your imaginary god's wrath? And Nigeria has people that are offering intercessory prayer on its behalf eh? You guys should carry on with your ridiculous and hopeless delusions. . . . . .
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by lapyexpert: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2010
Good morning all,

First Thanks for visiting the site.
The blog is Real not a fraud.

i have not been part of scam and will never be.i was really surprised for people's reaction to my blog.

i am real. you can see me live on facebook.here is my phone number if you want to reach me for clarification:08070865448 or email:care@laptopspecifications.co.uk,or www.laptopspecifications.co.uk

feel free to contact me.
i just issued a press release check it out here:
"http://www.prlog.org/10490493-who-esle-want-to-help-haiti-people-with-just-2795.html"
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by SwtzMinx(f): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
i don't kn0 hu he is, nd a d0n't really care. . .sori..signing out. .
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by SwtzMinx(f): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
wait a minute, r u guyz atheistz or sum'n??.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by texazzpete(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
Dumbass Pat Robertson - and all you dunces that believe that what happened in Haiti was a curse. You retards will take umbrage if someone calls all Nigerians scammers, yet you're so eager to generalize and clAim that all Haitians are voodoo practitioners.

So what if Haiti is poor while the Dominican republic is rich. Zimbabwe is similarly poor, at least compared to south Africa. Are they devil worshippers too?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
last time i checked nigerians lived on less than 1 dollar a day for most folks. yet small ghana is progresively richer n better than nigeria! (guess naija is haiti n ghana dominican republic?) * nigerians get by through corrupt practices. just recently we have heard of rituals being performed at aso rock. we know that a lot of churches, pastors mosques practice juju n blood rituals. church leaders are routinely indicted 4 corruption. church goers routinely practice some form of juju even white garment church juju n justify it as protection e.t.c! *everyday we see beheaded bodies etc on our roads!* I GUESS AFTER HAITI WE ARE NEXT! I HOPE GOD USES FIRE. ITS LESS OF A MESS AFTERWARDS! AS for people praying waoh i hope u dont mean d ones i think you mean. their prayers dont count for squat urs inclusive. cos if they did u would be in heavenly bliss by now but ur still hustling n praying n practising corruption. * then WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTW A VOODOO MAN HARMING A SUPPOSED ENEMY WITH VODOO AND A XTIAN PRAYING THAT HIS SUPPOSED ENEMIES DIE BY FIRE OR WATER OR WHATEVER? BEING XTIAN GIVES U A LEGIT RIGHT TO PERFORM SPIRITUAL MURDER? KILLING BY XTIAN SPIRITS IS LEGIT?* THERE IS A REASON WHY IT IS SAID THAT GOD RESIDES IN YOUR INTELLECT. PLS THINK BEFORE U TALK! * MAY NIGERIA AS A PROVEN VODOO NATION BE THE NEXT TO SUFFER THIS DISASTER. AMEN. maybe all the really corrupt xtians will die in it and we can start afresh as seperate states! if u really want to progress berra say amen.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
I never believed Nigerians were so dumb and wicked having no remorse for a country that such disaster happened to, until now, is it only Haiti that practices juju or vodoo?, what of togo, benin republic, Nigeria, Brazil, cuba, venezuala e.t.c

Haiti is a largely Christian country, with Roman Catholicism professed by 80% of Haitians. Protestants make up about 16% of the population. Haitian Vodou, a New World Afro-diasporic faith unique to the country, is practiced by roughly half the population.[62] Religious practice often spans Haiti and its diaspora as those who have migrated interact through religion with family in Haiti.[63]

62^ CIA World Facts Book - Haiti
63^ *McAlister, Elizabeth. 1998. "The Madonna of 115th St. Revisited: Vodou and Haitian Catholicism in the Age of Transnationalism." In S. Warner, ed., Gatherings in Diaspora. Philadelphia: Temple Univ. Press.

and Voodoo is based upon a merging of the beliefs and practices of West African peoples, (mainly the Fon and Ewe; see West African Vodun), with Roman Catholic Christianity, which was brought about as African slaves were brought to Haiti in the 16th century and forced to convert to the religion of their owners, whilst they largely still followed their traditional African beliefs.

2^ Ajayi, Ade, J.F. & Espie , Ian, A Thousand Years of West African History, Great Britain, University of Ibadan, 1967

and if Haiti deserve such treatment due to Voodoo, then surely the countries listed above will not be spared and should prepare for their own destruction as well because the God we serve is not a partial God. Including the over 80% of the western Nation that don't even believe there is a God somewhere.

and leaving religion aside, Haiti, Dominican republic and Jamaica have always known to be an area susceptible to earthquake just like California

''WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — The potential for large earthquakes in Haiti and the Dominican Republic was forecast by a model of the northeastern Caribbean created by a team of experts.

Eric Calais, a professor of geophysics at Purdue University, led the research team that is the only group utilizing advanced measurement equipment along the Enriquillo and Septentrional faults in Haiti and the Dominican Republic. A numerical model of the forces building up beneath the Earth’s surface suggested the potential for a magnitude 7.2 earthquake in Haiti and a magnitude 7.5 earthquake in the Dominican Republic, Calais said. The results were published in a 2008 paper in Geophysical Journal International.
The last major quake on the fault was in Kingston, Jamaica, in 1907. The 1989 San Francisco earthquake, which hit 6.9 on the Richter scale, was nearly as strong as the Haiti quake and damaged thousands of buildings.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/shantytown_YfOlM9YamnY3oObHT2RMDL

Obama well done for taking the lead despite the comments from the right wing press and their cronies. A black man responds to a black nation it becomes an issue. Enough of pointing fingers what they need is water , shelter and treatment. Haiti will recover and be rebuilt. Amen
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2010
As per the 2001 census, over 800 million Indians (80.5%) were Hindu. Other religious groups include Muslims (13.4%), Christians (2.3%), Sikhs (1.9%), Buddhists (0.8%), Jains (0.4%), Jews, Zoroastrians and Bahá'ís.[128] Tribals constitute 8.1% of the population.[129] India has the third-highest Muslim population in the world and has the highest population of Muslims for a non-Muslim majority country.

"Tribes: Introduction". National Informatics Centre. Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. http://tribal.nic.in/introduction.html. Retrieved 12 April 2007.

so may our God not forget India too in His the destruction of the Unbelievers and wicked people ,
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by thameamead(f): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
A black man responds to a black nation it becomes an issue. Enough of pointing fingers what they need is water , shelter and treatment. Haiti will recover and be rebuilt. Amen

[/quote] for taking the lead despite the comments from the right wing press and their cronies. A black man responds to a black nation it becomes an issue. Enough of pointing fingers what they need is water , shelter and treatment. Haiti will recover and be rebuilt. Amen

thou spoketh my mind,

[quote]
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by ilosiwaju: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
singing femi kuti: wonder wonder wonder wonder, wonder wonder wonder wonder, till you turn to etc.

let me start with you ohsis,
0hsisi:

Most of you talking nonsense may have never associated with haitians
I have
I have worked with them
I have associated with them
They are the only group of people I know that will threaten people with voodoo at the drop of a hat and tell you what they did to people who crossed their path.
That nation is indeed cursed.
Voodoo  is almost like their state religion.
I remember when I was packing shait is a nursing home and a Haitian lady boasted of how she did voodoo for someone and the individual dd not do poo poo for months.

Did we not discuss the mudpies 2 years ago?
what nation is as poor and gets hit with at least 4 hurricanes every year?
If it's not a curse,what is?
are you educated at all? hurricanes have to do with curses, clap for yourself.

folami86:

pat is 100% correct.

to us pat timing was not right because it doesn't sound good to the world (people grieving) but to God it's the right time. i think God use pat as His avenue to get the world's attention.  voodoo, sorcery, witchcraft and devil worship is very strong in haiti.  in fact president aristide declared voodoo the official religion of haiti and the majority of haitians see voodoo as ominous and through difficult times they practice black magic instead of praying to God.
i think God let things happend to bring people to repentance.  the majority of haitians practice voodooism and yes the country is cursed.
one island, containing two nations of dominican republic and haiti. one prosperous with rich fertile land (dom. rep.)
the other (haiti) is poor with infertile land.  the continuous blood rituals (blood soaking in the soil) and the cutting down of trees for whatever is weakening the soil.  As pat said "it's a blessing and a curse"

the blessing:  with all the help haiti is getting right now (so far 35 billion) haiti is going to be three times better than before.
the curse: we already know

i hope this catastrophe serves as an eye opening example to the people of haiti. (noah and the ark)
and after the noah flood, lo and behold, the world is now sin-free, sweet and perfect. shey? your post is not the craziest thing in the world but its close.
thousands of people dying for God to prove a point? you are even soiling his name more with such claims. What that invariably means is you have children say 6 and 3 of the stole your trinkets. am sure u'll get them killed to teach the others a lesson.

ohsisi and folami86, you guys need to get your mentality straightened. this is a natural crisis that calls for humanitarian support and all you can do is second a useless comment from a useless robertson. for the sake of curiosity, ohsisi, folami86 and other pro-robertsons: if t.b. joshua or say another controversial pastor like tunde bakare said something similar before robertson, what would be your standpoint? cheesy i thot so too.

singing bob marley and hissing at robertson: emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our etc
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by DOAweb(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
Pact with the Devil!!

Where on earth or heaven did he get this revelation from?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by PastorAIO: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
The curse that is really bothering me is not the Haitian one but rather the one that is doing us in Nigeria. What pact did we sign with the devil that our lives are just a misery and a long litany of hardships and deception?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by stalliontp(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
Pastor AIO:

The curse that is really bothering me is not the Haitian one but rather the one that is doing us in Nigeria.  What pact did we sign with the devil that our lives are just a misery and a long litany of hardships and deception? 

i think it started with too many fake Pastors, hypocrisy, selfishness, greed, corruption and absolute disregard for the rule of law
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by torture: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2010
Statistics have it that 80% of the Haitians are CATHOLICS while the rest are 20% (protestants, Muslims etc). And still 70% of them practise voodooism so making 60% of the so called Christians HYPOCRITES. Not too suprised they are hit by a quake.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by 0hsisi: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
To those  simply yarning dust or with difficulty conceptualizing naturally occuring disasters

Voodooism is widespread and plastered all over Nigeria, should Nigeria be cursed with an enormous natural disaster too?

Do you know of any other country in the world being ruled from the grave by  a dead president grin
what curse is heavier than that?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by DOAweb(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
torture:

Statistics have it that 80% of the Haitians are CATHOLICS while the rest are 20% (protestants, Muslims etc). And still 70% of them practise voodooism so making 60% of the so called Christians HYPOCRITES. Not too suprised they are hit by a quake.
grin grin
And what about Nigerians - [b]100% HYPOCRITES [/b]for sure!!
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2010
Pastor AIO:

The curse that is really bothering me is not the Haitian one but rather the one that is doing us in Nigeria. What pact did we sign with the devil that our lives are just a misery and a long litany of hardships and deception?

ever heard of head hunting and human sacrifice?

Do those kind of things buy you goodwill?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Outstrip(f): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
ROTFLMBAO

Africans oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Isn't it from Africa that the Haitians got their voodoo but according to you guys they don do am pass una. Haitians are mostly Christians. Who is Pat Robertson. He is not God and he needs to get down on his knees and ask God to bridle his tongue. He has no right. Can you guys just take away the fanatism and use your brains for one second. That fault line was their before the Hatians arrived. When the french were there they also had very powerful earthquakes so this is nothing new. Even if the Haitians made this so called pact who was there and who signed it. Mscheeeeew. The white people came there and preached Jesus to them all the while enslaving them. If Mr Robertson was a man of God he would have talked about how these people despite being enslaved by the same people that they heard God's word from, embraced and accepted him. That in itself is a miracle.
While the whole of Nigeria was frantically tuning in to watch 700 club every day, Pat Robertson was rubbing shoulders with the likes of mobutu sese seko. Hypocrites. There will definitely be surprises in heaven.

torture:

In fact that even makes me hurt for them more because despite being surrounded by dead bodies and some of them with limbs that were rotting they showed them on tv eyes raised to heaven in worship to the same God that these people claim brought this upon them.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Kilode1: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
Outstrip:

ROTFLMBAO

Africans oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Isn't it from Africa that the Haitians got their voodoo but according to you guys they don do am pass una. Haitians are mostly Christians. Who is Pat Robertson. He is not God and he needs to get down on his knees and ask God to bridle his tongue. He has no right. Can you guys just take away the fanatism and use your brains for one second. That fault line was their before the Hatians arrived. When the french were there they also had very powerful earthquakes so this is nothing new. Even if the Haitians made this so called pact who was there and who signed it. Mscheeeeew. The white people came there and preached Jesus to them all the while enslaving them. If Mr Robertson was a man of God he would have talked about how these people despite being enslaved by the same people that they heard God's word from, embraced and accepted him. That in itself is a miracle.
While the whole of Nigeria was frantically tuning in to watch 700 club every day, Pat Robertson was rubbing shoulders with the likes of mobutu sese seko. Hypocrites. There will definitely be surprises in heaven.

In fact that even makes me hurt for them more because despite being surrounded by dead bodies and some of them with limbs that were rotting they showed them on tv eyes raised to heaven in worship to the same God that these people claim brought this upon them.
My fear is that only few will read your post, think and understand, the religious fanatics will still hang on to their misguided sense of history and religion. I weep for black Africa.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by tunnytox(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2010
Heed:

if Haitians are not cursed then something must be significantly wrong with them, by comparing them with Dominican republic you'll not but wonder why everone is avoiding them and embracing Dominican republic instead. Whether this is due to their supposed pact with the devil or not the fact remain that something is significantly wrong with Haiti.

concerning their voodoosm i don't care whether this is their traditional religion or not but as far as i'm concerned voodoosm is evil and dirty practice i'll rather be a atheist than practise voodoosm. that is my personal opinion
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
The Haitian(taken by force as slave from their home in Africa) were enslaved by the French(European Christians) and took them through untold suffering and dehumanization. The Haitian suffers while the French enjoy.
Pat Robertson's (700 Club) God was o.k with this (as there was no earthquake in France)

Haitian revolted against human suffering and slavery, thereby gaining freedom from oppression of the French(European Christians). This according to Man of God Pat Robertson(700 Club) was as a result of them a Haitian gathering together to make pact with the devil (probably because they didn't trust the French(European Christians)'s God or maybe He refused to answer their numerous prayers to free them from slavery) .

Despite all the injustice suffer by the Haitian(the oppressed) in the hand of the French(European Christians)  (the slaver),  the French(European Christians)'s God still choose to punish the oppressed with earthquake and reward the french with riches

, With a thinking like the above , I wonder who is worshipping the real devil

P.S. By the same logic, little wonder why Pat Robertson's (700 Club) country, U.S.A which was taken from the native Red Indian by the European Christian's after a genocide attack the decimated them and them built up on the back of slaves (Blacks from Africa) was bless by this same God that it becomes so successful.

, with God who has a sense of justice like Pat Robertson's (700 Club), who really need a devil

@ohsisi, folami86 and others who share their view
Read the above, reason it out and further comment on this, perhaps I might see reason with you
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by An0nimus: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
So many lines of thought here,a very sensitive topic indeed.if only our eyez be open. . .
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
with the comments and thoughts from some people above who still believe the disaster has to do with voodoo,, and are still filled with colonial master mentality and brainwashing, I now understand why an average Black American or a black person from the Caribbean islands hate Black Africans so much and don't like associating with them, it now shows clearly that if we had another chance to sell them into slavery , we would do it again,    angry
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by waleab: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2010
tunnytox:

if  Haitians are not cursed then something must be significantly wrong with them, by comparing them with Dominican republic you'll not but wonder why everone is avoiding them and embracing Dominican republic instead. Whether this is due to their supposed pact with the devil or not the fact remain that something is significantly wrong with Haiti.

concerning their voodoosm i don't care whether this is their traditional religion or not but as far as i'm concerned voodoosm is evil and dirty practice i'll rather be a atheist than practise voodoosm. that is my personal opinion
THANK YOU OGA.

I DIDNT KNOW WE HAD THIS MANY NATIVE DOCTORS AND THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS IN NL.

WHAT IF DR ROBERTSON WAS RIGHT? 

AS FOR THOSE THINKING NIGERIA IS ESCAPING BEING JUDGED JUST WAIT A LITTLE WHILE. WE ALREADY HAVE AN OFF SHORE PRESID

WE CAN ALL GO RELIGIOUS PLACES AS MUCH AS WE LIKE THEN LIVE LIKE THE DEVIL THINKING WE ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. YOU WILL NEVER BE RICH ENOUGH TO BUY UP YOUR SINS.

WE ALL NEED TO REPENT AND STOP DOING FOOLISH THINGS SO WE HAVE THE MERCIES OF GOD
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 17, 2010
hmmm, well , lack of exposure and illiteracy is not good, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) / Shiloh 2020 Begins Today, 7pm / What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.